Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange .:Tsun’s Shop:.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 21:21:28 )

@Tsundererra: I'll take the witches hat! Thank you!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 21:39:47 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Lina: Thank you so much for your purchase~ ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 21:46:22 )

@Tsundererra: Thank you for selling!
If you open more, I want the hair and mug.

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 21:52:57 )
@Tsundererra: you prefer clip studio ex on teh ipadsss?????

SURE I CAN

CLEANSING COMMENCE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 22:06:36 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Lina: I can ping you if I get the mug and hair when I open more. :>

@Kairu: I prefer Clip Studio Paints on the ipads and computer. It is the superior program!

And NUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! You’ll never cleanse meeeeee!
-Hides in a box.-

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 22:53:16 )
@Tsundererra: i agree clip is superior OuO

Tsun

Tsun

TSUUUNNNN

why our chat is shorter than your other chats xD

yes, get in the box.
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 23:43:31 )

@Tsundererra: That's just it.
I'm a LOT quicker with my traditional media.
Digital takes at least twice the time for lower quality. Lol. I do all right with digital, but I do better with traditional.

For example, here's my most recent digital piece: click

So I can do digital, I just.. find it far more tedious, lol.
then again, if I can ever get an ipad and pencil, maybe it won't be so tedious. sitting at my desk to art is annoying.

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 23:45:11 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairu: It only looks shorter, but it has the most emotions. SO MANY EMOTIONSSS.

ALL

THE

FEELS.

ALL

THE

TIME.

If you cleanse me, my font will get smaller, and make everything look shorter. )’: Is that what you want?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 23:56:10 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: Digital takes me longer too, because ALL THOSE LAYERS AND STEPS, but I do like how forgiving the medium is compared to traditional. I’ve gotten faster the more I’ve worked with it, so maybe you can make digital art super fast one day with enough practice. Idk how you did it, but your digital drawing looks like an HD, upgraded version of your traditional art. My traditional stuff looks so much different than my digital, and there are times I wish I could mirror that hand drawn/colored effect into my digital stuff. It looks noice.

I got an iPad and Apple Pencil because I was tired of using my Cintiq at the desk. It really is a game changer. I had to wait until a good deal came around one Black Friday, but I’m sure you can get a nice price on older refurbished Apple Pencil compatible models if you look around.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 00:00:12 )

@Tsundererra: my anatomy and sketching style doesn't really change from one medium to the other.
But my colour style tends to.... be all over the place when it comes to digital. Lol.
No. Seriously.

There's stuff like what I linked before.
and then theres [ this ] and [ this ] mixed in.
I tend to favour the soft shading, but still. It's a biiiit random. XD

At least with my traditional it's more consistent, lol.
I really need to redo that second one, actually

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 00:39:04 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: Omg, that first pic looks completely different from your usual stuff. It’s nice to have different coloring range especially with digital art. I’m trying to learn how to do other coloring styles, but I always go back to my basics and it ends up not looking too different. xD
You can prolly pull in more clients if you show you have a range of coloring skills. :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 00:46:00 )

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 01:02:12 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: You could~ practice helps a lot. Omg, I wish I could show you my starter digital art... my coloring and skills have changed a lot. For one, I don’t use the burn tool to shade anymore (thank gooooodness that habit died fast! xD).

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 01:03:03 )

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 01:08:34 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: Omg, the sad truth! xD My high school graphics teacher only used PS for photo editing, and suggested it to me when I asked what to use for highlighting and shading. It needs to be the new golden rule: DON’T BURN/DODGE FOR SHADING/HIGHLIGHTS

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 01:12:31 )

@Tsundererra: That's... sad....

Although, to be fair, if you want supre high contrast shading (IE someone right in front of a flame) it can work, and work well .... if you know what you're doing.

DX

As soon as I learned what 'multiply' was, I ditched the burn and dodge like the plague. XD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 01:25:54 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: There’s an artist I used to watch on YouTube who used to color dodge his art beautifully at the end. It wasn’t his main source for highlighting, but just something to add more of a contrast. I try to copy skills like that from other artists now.

Omg, I went to the multiply phase too until I took art classes in uni. The teachers I had for painting classes made me realize shadows and lighting aren’t just darker/lighter versions of the same color. WISH THIS WAS SOMETHING TAUGHT IN PRIMARY SCHOOL ART CLASSES.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 01:33:29 )

@Tsundererra: I still use multiply/overlay or luminosity or whatever, but I at least alter the colours. XD
IE: If I'm using purple for the base, I'll shift it to either blue or red. But still use multiply because it's easier. Lol.

More people need to learn to do that. XD

(Plus it makes patterns/wahtever show up that much easier!)

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 03:45:09 )
@Tsundererra: yeah it's like no amount of reassurance from the commissioner that they are patient and they don't care can make you feel better |D
I never really had proper art shops, but I did offer random pwyw threads once upon a time and I always had to finish them even if it was like months later heh
oooh I don't really know games that well but I've heard of a lot of those xD
FE and BOTW especially have a lot of fanart/chatter on twitter haha

yeah I'm sure making the list will help me out a lot. I feel like I'm learning the items at a pretty slow pace since I'm not making an effort to look through them properly. I mean I've seen them all like 10 times over now but they're not sticking xD

e
I'm the master of me and isn't the thought enough to lift you off of the ground?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 04:22:18 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: I use a mix of those layer modes/property effects (omg, forgot what they call it) for my stuff, but I’m inconsistent with what I use. I do use the same filters afterwards though. >3> Those really bring everything together.

@eerie: Saaaame! I just hope they remember asking me to commission them stuffs. xD If I do finish up my current list, I’m gonna take a looooong hiatus. Did you make a PWYW thread on here? We really love artists on here. :3
Omg, I’ve seen the art for both FE and BOTW, and they’re part of the reason I chose them as my first games for my new switch. The FE ones were especially funny/interesting to look through.

You’re not alone with struggling to remember the items. I think some of the new peeps don’t even look at the item museum and straight up ask someone wearing something they like what it is, and then go hardcore hunting for that item alone. It seems to be working for peeps like that. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.