Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2019 Rags to Riches: Raffle Ended!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 01:49:10 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Laufeia: Hwat. We waited like a week and a half for the trade to get accepted. xD It was legit the last day of the raffle when he realized OMG WHOOPS. Like my trade was sitting there since day 1, and I wanted to buy more but couldn’t because he accepted it once but didn’t complete it...

Now who got the details twisted. But it’s ok. Brainwashed cult people can’t be reasoned with no matter what scenario I give. Common sense and empathy don’t mean anything. Just keep minimizing and ignoring what happened. You’ll always win big no matter what happens to everyone else. Boo hoo common people, be glad old man Volkan at least did something half-assed.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 02:01:22 )
@Tsundererra: Okay, pretty sure it wasn't "a week and a half" even so, a week still isn't comparable to what you just said. And still doesnt equate. So everything else I said still stands. I'm not minimizing anything, you're just blowing it so out of proportion. And what does empathy have to do with anything...i... I'm done trying to make sense of your jabbering. Its clear who is brainwashed here..and it isn't me
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 02:08:23 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Laufeia: I think you’re too hung up on the months later part and missing the point of it all. There’s literally a whole google doc on the crimes of your daddy, but somehow that gets brushed under like it’s nothing.

You never tried to make sense of anything I said. Just minimized it and deflected. Where is the old Lau? Is she still somewhere in you? I told you not to drink the juices, and you drink it. I told you to eat my poppycock farts, and you don’t. T^T

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 03:28:49 )

I'm sorry I'm a little not chatty. I had a bad day, and I'm not feeling all that social after it. I'll try to post a bit when people ping me though.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 03:33:54 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

It’s meant to be entertaining and ridiculous to read, though watch someone take it at face value. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 03:35:06 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Shadami: Sorry about your day being not so good~ ):
It’s ok to take a break from posting if you’re not in the mood for it.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 03:37:01 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

LOLOLOLOL, there are prolly really oblivious, thin skinned peeps on here who might jump at the chance. But me and Lau have been doing this for a while now (check our profiles for more entertainment), and there have been no reports so far.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 03:37:54 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

How dare you keep that Halloween post style in November. I AM OFFENDS.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 03:40:36 )

@Tsundererra: I want to keep posting though. my goal was to try to hit 5k posts this event. i'm only at about 1k right now :/

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 03:41:11 )

@strawberry: Thanks... hopefully I'll feel better soon.

the rum i'm drinking now and the sims 4 i'm playing will probably help i'm just. ennui.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 03:42:01 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Shadami: Tbh, it’s like dead in the event forum and most of the site. ):
It’s gonna be hard hitting that goal unless you’re also spamming the undercurrent. I wonder where everyone is...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 03:44:04 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Omg, I love Halloween so much, I wish I could have it every day. )x For Thanksgiving, just have a bunch of oven baked bats instead of a turkey. For Christmas, I’ll decorate the Christmas tree with baby pumpkins, spiders, and webs.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 03:49:09 )

well i know where i am. around. and meh haha.

i do love Halloween.
I have pumpkins i was gifted to make pumpkin pie. I'll have to pick up some pie crust....

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 03:52:43 )

yeah.. i make homemade pumpkin pie from actual pumpkin...

there's usually enough to make a few loaves of pumpkin bread as well... note to self.. need to pick up chocolate chips.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 03:53:18 )

Oh dear... i'm actually feeling the rum tonight. ... probably shouldn't have mixed it with pumpkin spice milk and lack of food since lunch cause i got buzy.... uh oops.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 03:56:26 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Holy shit, making pumpkin pie from actual pumpkins is a chooooore. Bless your soul for doing that.
I have to do canned pumpkin for those because they’re faster... but I make my sweet potato pies from scratch.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 03:57:18 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I’m not a part of the raffle, buuuuuuut the showstopper seems like the best thing in there. Excited to see who will win it.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 03:59:22 )

Haunting
Frankie
Showstopper
Music Box Ballerina

I would be happy with any of these 4 because i believe i'm missing all of them.

i want to make more art for people. and decorate my house. but i'm in an apartment.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 04:00:52 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

When I was living in Japan, we somehow got our hands on actual pumpkin, and we were all homesick for real pumpkin stuff... but omgggg. It took so much work cleaning it out and then roasting it (most houses in Japan don’t have the big conventional ovens, so we were half microwaving it, half toaster oven-ing it...) T~T

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 04:02:06 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Good luck to everyone in the raffle~ hope ya’ll get what you want. :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.