Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2019 Rags to Riches: Raffle Ended!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 04:02:17 )

oh. no i just cut it off of the skin, boil it, and puree it. and i have a recipie for the spice ratio in my written cookbook.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 04:03:11 )

here's a thing i made. i can't wait to get an actual house and go full diy interior designer on it...

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 04:05:49 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

They use kabocha squash and call it pumpkin, but it is not the same, and it drove us foreigners mad whenever they were like HAVE SOME PUMPKIN SOUP! Naw son, that’s squash soup, get that shiet outta hereeee.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 04:06:05 )

i can't do anything in my apartment. it sucks.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 04:07:22 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I didn’t know apartments could be so strict with what you do on the balcony area. ;~;

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 04:09:02 )

oh yeah . lots of apartments are mean strict. i can't even use those peelable sticky things on my walls to hang things.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 04:11:06 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I only knew that some apartments are picky about painting walls or using nails, but I didn’t know you couldn’t use those adhesive things. ): How do you decorate inside the house?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 04:12:09 )

i don't . and it's driving me up a friggen wall. i want out. i want a house. why am i poor. ugh. why i have such bad luck T.T

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 04:15:27 )

cause my landlord is a moron and a dick.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 04:16:32 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I think you’re right. Land is limited over there, so they’re very choosy with what vegetables to grow. They also don’t import a lot, so I had to pay $30 for a basketball sized watermelon, and $5 for one apple. T^T

I worked as a middle school/elementary school English teacher and did translation stuff for my area’s city hall. :3 Lived there for like 4 years if you add my study abroad time in there too.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 04:18:52 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Omg, I didn’t know apartments could be so ridiculous! D: The places I’ve lived in were decent. I would flip if they left a washing machine in the hall or if they didn’t let us decorate inside or outside...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 04:19:43 )

yeah i have rotten luck xD

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 04:38:42 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Oh snap, they prolly import fruits/veggies into bigger cities like Tokyo, Kyoto, and Osaka. I was in the countryside where everyone had their own garden, and most things were locally grown. Apples got cheaper if I bought them in season, but it was still like $2 for one. xD

It was definitely the experience of a lifetime, and a part of me wants to go back... but the social/cultural differences really messed me up. Maybe once I get my shit together again, I’ll go back to teaching overseas. I really miss my students, they were so cute. T^T

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 04:46:14 )
@Tsundererra: what google doc? xD
I will never succumb to your nasty watery poppycocks

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 04:49:39 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Laufeia: Goblin made a google doc PowerPoint when people made a thread asking why we hate Volkan. Omg, wish I could summon Goblin heeeereeeeee.

My poppycock juice is better than your daddy’s juice. More nutritious.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 04:56:18 )
@Tsundererra: it’s a bunch of nonsense anyways. 😤

And sweet nectar is way more nutritious and better for you than dirty poppycocks.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 05:04:30 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Laufeia: It’s not nonsense! Goblin is Voltra’s most respected historian.

Ohp, I forgot it’s nectar, not juice. Still grossssss. xD
Poppycocks can help prevent cancer and other life threatening illnesses. Just squirt some onto every meal.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 05:28:29 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

My health is definitely improving now that I’m back in America where we have access to all fruits and veggies year round at reasonable prices. xD

Oh maaaaan, my oldest students should be starting college now... I hope they remember meeee. I know for sure the youngest ones still remember. They sent me a Christmas gift last year. :’3 Definitely need to visit one day.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 05:40:04 )
@Tsundererra: yeah I dunno about that.. >_> Just keep those nasty 🤢 soggy poppycocks away from me, I can already smell them on this thread
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/3 05:43:52 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

That’s right, I need to be healthy to fight the force of evil that is Volkan.

@Laufeia: Everything that’s healthy for you smells bad. Like kaaaale. You’ll feel loads better once I dribble a bit of it in your mouth. All them poppycocks nutrients will have you feeling energized and clearheaded.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.