Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 21:45:23 )

@Totalanimefan: oh congrats on the new job! Is it another temp job?

Yeah my thoughts exactly :) we will be able to sit out there with a drink, and let the dog run around etc. It will be nice <3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 21:50:00 )

@sunny: Yeah it's another temp job. Would probably only be for a month, but the pay is really good. I went to the interview yesterday (Online) it went well.

I'm so looking forward to being able to do that in the spring through fall here. I miss being able to enjoy being outside. I might need a heater for the spring and fall. I heard they were hard to get. I'm not sure what I want. The only thing the last owners left was an outdoor umbrella but no chairs or anything like that lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 21:50:23 )

What drinks should we have when spring and summer comes around?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 21:58:19 )
Totalanimefan:

Random Number Generator Prizes!
If you set the RNG to 1-150 and get a 1 you win a common orb from me!
If you get a 69 I give you 420 volts to spend as you please. Nice.

I love these types of games! Where do I set the RNG? I'm still trying to figure things out.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 22:00:19 )

@Totalanimefan: oh that's always a good feeling when an interview goes well. Never happened to me lol but I know it must feel good. Is it a job you will enjoy?

I like to drink Pimms, and this strawberry and lime cider from Aldi, and rose wine. And most likely lots and lots of tea lol. What do you like to drink?

@ShibariInu: when you're writing a post, click preview. The options will load towards the bottom of the text box :)

1 1 2 0 0 1 2 2 3
Totalanimefan generated a random number between 1 and 150; Resulting In 112
Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 22:06:23 )

@ShibariInu: Sunny answered it above. After you click Preview Post under Post Action on the right hand side you and click the drop down and pick RNG

0 4 6 9 3 5 1 5 7
ShibariInu generated a random number between 1 and 150; Resulting In 46
Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 22:09:02 )
@sunny, @Totalanimefan: Thanks I definitely missed that one!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 22:09:06 )

@sunny: It took me a while to feel like I had a good interview. ^^;
It's data entry job. So I just input data into a database for a company. There are a lot of steps but it seemed pretty easy when I was quickly shown how to do it.
Wow going with the alcoholic options. XD So British (jk we do the same in the US). I was thinking sitting on the porch on a hot day in a rocking chair with some iced sweet tea. That's the perfect way in the southern US. Strawberry and Lime Cider sounds pretty good. Maybe I'll make some kind of watermelon drink. That sounds good to me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 22:10:18 )

@ShibariInu: No worries. And by the way you can double post on Voltra. But you can't triple post except when setting up a thread, or pinging someone for an order in an art shop or in a subform called the undercurrent (which is a spam forum).
I'll link you to the newbie guide. Let me get it.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 22:14:52 )

@Totalanimefan: that sounds like the kind of job I would like tbh, it sounds satisfying. I enjoy repetitive tasks etc. I'm sure you will do great! :D

LOL I just naturally assumed you meant alcohol. Sweet tea sounds nice and relaxing. I can also imagine myself eating a lot of ice cream in the garden, maybe even taking our meals outside. That would be nice.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 22:15:24 )

@vengeance: Random ping because we haven't chatted in a little while. I miss seeing you chatting on Voltra.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 22:15:40 )

I miss Veng too :(

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 22:16:58 )

It's just occured to me that I won't be able to drink alcohol outside this summer. BUMMER :(

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 22:18:48 )

@sunny: You might be able to get data entry jobs working from home. You don't need to be in an office to do it. It can be hard to get a job right now though. Everyone wants one.
lolol Outside drinks does normally mean alcohol but I don't like the taste so I don't normally drink. When I lived in FL I had a screened in porch and we had an outdoor dining set and would eat outside all the time. It was really great and I always liked it. I would love to be able to buy an outdoor dining set again and have dinner outside again. It would probably have to be in April at the earliest.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 22:19:32 )

Yeah she needs to stop watching all those Korean Dramas and come back to Voltra. Also why couldn't you drink during the summer?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 22:20:50 )

@Totalanimefan: I will look around for a data entry job. I never realised you could do those from home :)
Oh that would be so nice :) Just a little patch of sunlight to eat in :) I miss eating outside.

During the summer is when I plan to be undergoing my IVF stuff :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 22:21:14 )

@ShibariInu: by the way here is the Newbie Guide Here!!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 22:22:45 )

@sunny: I would say that it depends on the company, but especially during the pandemic you can get data entry work from home. You are just typing in numbers or info into a database. ^^
I miss eating outside too, and I miss seeing leaves on the tress and I miss having the sun in the sky for longer too. I hate the short days.
Oh that soon? That's good news at least.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 22:24:28 )

@Totalanimefan: I hate winter too, but it is almost over now!! We made it through the hard part :) Spring is around the corner. I can almost taste it lol!!

Yeah it's like a 6 month process but idk if I'm allowed to drink during the initial stages. Probably best not to risk it.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 22:27:16 )

@sunny: We are about half way through where I live. I heard that it's more likely to snow here in March than in Dec. And most of the snow actually happens in Feb. ^^;
BUT! The days are already like 30mins-1 hour longer than it was Dec 21st. So that's a win. In about 5 weeks will be the time change and then the days will feel much longer again. How's the weather been near you?

Oh I see. Best to stick to iced tea this summer lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.