Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 16:42:40 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'wanders in and waves' hey all 'happy grin' how goes? <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 16:44:21 )

@star2000shadow: Oh hey ^^ nice of you to join us. I'm just having breakfast. Some water and toast. What about you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 16:45:30 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: waking up 'shrugs' waiting for my cleaner w ho comes in an hour 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 16:48:51 )

@star2000shadow: Nice. So you will be on Voltra for an hour?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 16:50:19 )

I'm trying to rehydrate. I didn't have the humidifier on last night. I'm paying for it this morning.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 16:53:57 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: Nice. So you will be on Voltra for an hour?

um..no clue 'shrugs' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 16:58:56 )

@star2000shadow: What are you going to do once the cleaner is there?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 18:12:35 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: What are you going to do once the cleaner is there?

doing my laps on and off, i am up to four of them. then I'm a sit and talk on sites, read fanfiction, watch horror movies and rp with friends. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 18:25:06 )

@star2000shadow: Sounds like a full day. I gotta unpack more. ^^;

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 18:32:11 )

@Totalanimefan: they still made them play even with Covid?? Omg.

I'm doing alright thanks, I have bad stomach cramps though :( I am just about to make dinner. Today it's chicken risotto.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 18:41:00 )

@sunny: Well the people will COVID had to sit out, but yeah. They aren't playing in like a bubble or anything like they were for the finals last year. They also get tested daily but I think that you can give covid to people before you test positive (by like a day or two?)

Ouch, girl time related? Or just in general? My tummy really hurt the other night and I don't know why. That dinner sounds really good. I don't know what to do for lunch or dinner.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 19:17:51 )

@Totalanimefan: oh right lol. That's still bad though. Sports here are continuing as normal :/

Yeah it's my time of the month :/ I get really bad cramps the first couple of days.

Did you decide what to have for lunch? What have you got in the fridge/pantry?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 20:04:42 )

@sunny: Yeah I'm happy to have something to look forward to, but they need to do it in a way that keeps people safe. Last season they all played on the 5 basketball courts at Disney in Orlando they called it the bubble. But the players hated it because they couldn't eat what they wanted meals were given to them and they could only hang out in their hotel and the basketball court. I think that is too much, but they should still be in a place where there are all together instead of traveling and they should be allowed to bring family (they couldn't in the bubble). They should have done a 'bubble-lite' this season.

I start in like two days. I get bad cramps too. I know your pain. :(
I have some leftovers for lunch. Nothing for dinner. I need to unpack a bit more and get my kitchen in order so I don't have to eat out so much. I can afford it, and I like supporting local restaurants but I don't want to spend the money lol

I just mentally am so worn down I feel like it's a mountain and I'm climbing it bit by bit but it seems never ending. I just did about an hour of work again and I did get some stuff done but it feels like nothing compares to what is left.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 20:06:32 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: Sounds like a full day. I gotta unpack more. ^^;

unpacking can definetly be..tiresome.. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 20:07:07 )

@star2000shadow: Yeah it is. Read my above reply about how I feel about unpacking.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 21:00:16 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: I'll pass, i hate unpacking for a myrid of reasons. one of which is 'cause when we move gotta do it all over again' it's why if i could of afforded it, i'd of stayed in a motel room. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 21:05:40 )

@Totalanimefan: ugh it sounds so draining :( Is there much more to do? If you have to think of it like a mountain, then at least you're over the worst of it? It's just the gruelling task of putting everything away.
When I move next month, I'm going to be throwing away A LOT. That way there's less to take. I already went through my clothes and threw out a lot of them that don't fit any more.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 21:20:46 )

@star2000shadow: Ugh yes. Every time a move happens you have to do it all over again!
@sunny: Good that you went through your stuff. I went through it when I moved from west coast to east coast in Aug. I wish that I had less stuff, but my husband works in tech (from home) and he has like every single cable ever made it feels like. I think I could get rid of a few more books and DVDs. Especially since everything is digital now. I'll look into that after I unpack more. I also feel like it's hard to give stuff away because of COVID. Like I can't donate my books to the library.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 21:32:43 )

@Totalanimefan: that's true, all the charity shops here have been shut for months so we can't give things away :( It pains me to throw away perfectly good clothes but that's just how life is now I guess. We moved here to my current flat in 2017 and threw away a lot of stuff then, all my books etc. I only have a small bookshelf full now.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 21:42:11 )

@sunny: Yeah in CA I left some at my friend's house. They have a garage and they said that they would donate the stuff for me once they are able to. I thought that was really nice of them. I would much rather see it go to a new home. I had a lot of manga before I moved to England for school and I gave it to my local (small) library. They were very happy to get 60+ volumes of manga lol. It's good for getting teens to use the library.
As for now, maybe during the summer it would be safe enough for them to take donations? I have a cat that likes to knock books off, so I can't even display them. :( I keep them in a china cabinet lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.