Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/7 04:08:16 )

@Bonnie: not walking in the desert sucks lol
Yeah most of the south isn’t walkable and it kinda drives me crazy after I lived somewhere you can walk.
How is your health doing?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/7 04:09:15 )

@MoodyB: I should use that mindset too ^^
Yes lol. I have a cousin that has a table in the artists alley at various cons. She said it’s a lot of work but you make good money that weekend.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/7 04:27:38 )

@Totalanimefan: it is feeling better. i have an appointment with a psychiatrist this friday. so i'm just waiting to see them and see what we can do. i'm also going to see a cardiologist as well.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/7 05:01:57 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: definitely.
was going to make a comic based on grie but got too scared to proceed lolol.

yeah many artists make a lot of their income with cons but I have no means to and from cons. so idk if I'll ever do them as I don't plan to learn to drive.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/7 05:09:45 )

@Bonnie: I’m going to a cardiologist on Monday. I hope it all goes well for you.

@MoodyB: that can be tough. Just do it if you want to ^^
You could team up with a friend. My cousin has a car full of stuff that she drives to the con with. In the seat next to her is her brother who also goes to cons but isn’t an artist.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/7 05:29:49 )

@Totalanimefan: hopefully so. it's for my peace of mind. every blood test i've taken on my heart has come back good but i mean who knows. maybe they might be wrong but hopefully not.

i'm very excited for the psychiatrist.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/7 05:54:29 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: I don't really have friends whom I'm close to that live nearby.
so it wouldn't work out.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/7 07:06:31 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah, it was a lot. Especially on no sleep. I'm hoping things will be better for me and tyi once we move out. it's unfortunate that we weren't able to make it work here, but with everything that's happened, it's just too much. Thanks for reading the drama. I know it can be mentally taxing to read other people's drama all the time. You're a good friend :]

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/7 15:30:57 )

@Bonnie: that’s good. I’m excited for you. It’s a big step.
@MoodyB: oh I see. Maybe your friend could fly to you?
@Alorrena: it’s ok. It’s too much to go through alone. Your internet friends can support you. I’m sorry you had to go through that. Do you guys have a move out date planned?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/7 16:10:21 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah it is. I've lost several really good friends over the years (two of them actually passed away) so I'm kinda on the side of doing whatever it takes not to lose anymore.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/7 16:24:57 )

@Totalanimefan: very much so and one I need to take. I know it won’t be easy but it’s so necessary right now

bloop

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/7 21:11:40 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: nah I wouldn't ask that of them

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/8 00:57:39 )

@SorrowTheMad: I’ve lost of friends to various things. Only one to death. I’m sorry that happened to you. It’s always hard to loss a friend. Maybe you can meet some more friends since you seem to be so social lately ^^

@Bonnie: you can take it one small step at a time. Too much at once can be overwhelming. ^^

@MoodyB: maybe they would want to visit you. Any good cons in CO?

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/8 02:07:38 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: tbh I'd feel bad to do that.
so I'd never really do that.
but me tabling at a con won't happen for a few years.

no clue. never been to a single con. LOL

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/8 03:17:57 )
@Totalanimefan: well, we're going to actually take a couple days to discuss moving. His mom's already packed up a lot of her things and is working on moving to her parent's, so we'll have to see if she's actually moving or just acting like it. At this point though we don't know what's going to happen, and what we want to really do. i worry that if we stay, she won't move out or something and i really don't want to have to deal with that.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/8 04:58:21 )

@MoodyB: I know if you are interested you can google like anime con and your state. Surely there would be one. Cons are huge. And a ton of fun. You get to spend a weekend hanging out with your friends and doing fun things.

@Q t e a p o n: lol sorry. I was off Voltra for a little while. I’m good. Got a facial yesterday as a late bday gift. Felt good.

@Alorrena: ugh I hope she moves instead but you are right. Could be all for show.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/8 06:02:07 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: i know cons happen here but some have been quite bad when it comes to artists and the safety of artists
with the mandate mask rules.
so im only choosing the best ones.

but i dont really have many friends to go with to cons anyways LOL.
so it's not something i'll probably do anytime soon.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/8 06:50:22 )
@Totalanimefan: we'll just have to see. We're going to wait until the 19th to really decide. And then once we do, if we do decide to move, we'll do it on the 19th.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/8 13:32:58 )

@MoodyB: I see. It’s far got you but I just went to Otakon and they had a mask and vaccine mandate. I felt pretty safe there because of it and they had record numbers so clearly other people felt safe because of that too. I hope that other cons will copy them.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/8 13:37:43 )

@Alorrena: ok. I hope it works out. Would you have to take off take to work to move?

@Q t e a p o n: my mom got me Women just want to have fundamental right shirt and some crystals. My dad gave me cash and my husband got me the facial and some skincare to go with it. The facial was originally going to be the day before my bday (July 17th)
That sucks about anime north. I went to Otakon last weekend and it was good except that Saturday took an hour and a half to get in (cause I didn’t get there early). They said multiple times they are going to fix it for next year. There was a mask and vaccine mandate and it made me feel much safer. I also don’t think I got Rona cause it’s been 9 days.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.