Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/14 04:41:52 )
@Alorrena: congrats. i wish my family would stop finding reasons to wake me... hate the morning

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/14 05:58:53 )
@DreamerZ: i get that. I hate being woken up. I really like sleeping. more than i should, probably, but still. Sleeping is nice.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/14 12:23:10 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah I hope so too! It's to the point I'm hardly even coming home anymore because I honestly just don't want to see her or talk to her.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/14 16:04:02 )

@Alorrena: I literally read that name as Hermione lol
You should watch some of Tennant's other stuff, he's in this two episode series called Secret Smile and he plays a Gaslighting BF and damn he is good at it. Like too good lol. There are lots of things he's in where he is a really great actor. And he can do all kinds of roles. Not just funny, or serious or romantic.

Oh no you are sick, that's no good. I hope you recover quickly.

Yesterday I was playing Rune Factory 5 on Steam all day cause it came out yesterday. Super fun game. Today I have to study and my mom is coming to visit.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/14 16:11:03 )

@SorrowTheMad: That's not good. Do you have enough to move out?

@DreamerZ: Nice. I'm sorry your family isn't being good to you.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/14 21:21:58 )
@Totalanimefan: lol right? Today our internet has decided to make it so i cannot work reliably. So Saturday Spectrum will be out to check things out. i'm kinda mad though because i'm missing half a day on top of what was already missed this week.

Oh i'll have to look into it!

Yeah, i hope so too. Tyi had this gunk starting a week ago, but he tested twice and it's not covid, so, there's that at least. I'm just now getting symptoms so hopefully it won't be too bad. I slept all day yesterday and i'll probably go nap here in a bit since i'm off work anyways.

i just looked it up, reminds me of harvest moon with better graphics?

oh have fun visiting with your mom! and good luck studying

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/16 00:26:52 )

@Alorrena: actually it’s by the same team that used to make the old harvest moon games. :)
Thanks we are having fun but it was very hot out today. 90F
I hope the internet was working today.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/16 00:38:29 )
@Totalanimefan: oh nice!! i always liked harvest moon, i'll look up some game play eventually!
Yeah, it's hot everywhere. it's 87 right now here, so i get it. We stay inside for sure.
No. It's not better today. it's probably about the same, actually. Unfortunately our technician that we were supposed to have tomorrow got rescheduled and now it will be sunday between 10-11, so hopefully it's working by the time i have to clock in to work on sunday.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/17 14:38:52 )

@Alorrena: it was 90 on Friday and I went to tour an old house that’s a museum. It was so freaking hot I thought I was gonna over heat.
I’ve been playing Rune Factory 5 lots and my mom came down for two days. She lives in PA.
I hope it’s working now.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/17 23:18:17 )
@Totalanimefan: Wow that sounds neat, but uncomfortable! I hate how hot it gets sometimes. Especially when there's no AC or its so hot the AC can't keep up.

Oh nice! I've been playing spyro the dragon remastered trilogy, crash bandicoot remastered and waiting impatiently for the 19th when stray releases. I've also played a fair bit of league of legends the last few days.

It's better now, hopefully. I called out of work again today because the technician we had today was running a bit late and cause i'm still feeling a bit sick so i slept. I'm sorta considering going back to sleep, but idk because i don't want to spend all day asleep. but i'm tired so i probably will go back to sleep for a few more hours.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/18 01:31:55 )

@Alorrena: yeah 90 with no AC is just so hot. Luckily I had just had some cold juice and I think that saved me.
That Stray game looks so cute! And interesting. My husband and and I might pick it up.

There is always tomorrow.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/19 12:49:12 )
@Totalanimefan: I don't right now. But I have a friend that works in the mortgage industry and I have great credit. The plan is for a friend of mine and I to get a place together. Houses are already starting to go down in price here so in a few months we should be good :)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/19 16:05:06 )

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah I noticed that prices are going down cause I'm trying to sell a house, so your welcome haha

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/20 01:24:15 )
@Totalanimefan: i ended up napping for a bit, and then i was up late lol and then i took yesterday off, and part of today. BUT! Stray released today so i'll be playing a whole bunch as soon as it finished the download. i'm super excited! it was released when i had to start work, but i was too tired so i slept a couple more hours before going into work. So it was an easy day. I think my brain is hardwired to not enjoy working so it makes me anxious right before i clock in, but i just need to remember that i'm good at my super easy job and that i actually do like it! ALSO!!!!!!! My mother in law went on her trip so she's gone for a whole WEEK!!! The AC is already at 76 and the office door has been open since she left lol. it's so nice not to be sitting her sweating all day and night lol

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/20 15:45:05 )

@Alorrena: Yeah I heard the reviews were really good for the game. I'm looking forward to playing it in the future, but I'm still working on my backlog.

OMG she is gone for a week that's awesome! I know it's hard not to dread work based on past experiences. I'm the same way. ^^; So nice you don't have to suffer in the heat now.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/21 00:18:43 )
@Alorrena:def me. sorry i been gone
@Totalanimefan: happens. it calms after a while -hugs-

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/21 03:16:36 )
@Totalanimefan: it's been so nice lol We can be as loud as we like at night, the door is open to our office the whole day, it's *chef's kiss*

Today after work one of the programs for work decided to interfere with my personal desktop and automatically updated to do that when i logged into work so i had to call the work help desk and make them help me. Apparently it's a known issue now and all i have to do is uninstall it every day after work until it's fixed.

@Dreamerz: It's okay, what have you been up to?
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/21 05:01:48 )
@Alorrena: honestly bored as heck. Mentally tired too

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/22 17:24:28 )

@DreamerZ: I'm mentally pretty tired too. I feel like there is no time to catch a break. -hugs- I hope people are treating you better.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/22 17:27:38 )

@Alorrena: That sounds really nice
Huh, that's weird about what is happening to your computer

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.