Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 02:03:46 )
@Totalanimefan: its a lot more bearable than 78, that's for sure. But i do really miss when she was on her vacation lol soon she'll be moved out and there won't be as many issues with her : which will be nice. Im so over summer, tbh, though because i'm so tired of being hot lol i bet winter in this house will be great once she's moved out because i'm going to get a screen door for the front door, and then i'm going to get the back porch screens fixed so i can have a wonderful cross breeze with the doors open and the air off. She can go be hot at her parent's house lol

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 02:42:16 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: I can't buy it anytime soon lol.
I don't make enough.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 02:55:19 )

@Alorrena: winter in Florida when you can open the windows and front door is just the best! I love it. It feels so fresh.
@MoodyB: like Black Friday is too soon? Like 2023?

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 05:21:37 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: probably still too soon. I only just started getting commissioned and don't know if I'm going to again lol.
as I don't work a normal job so there isn't a regular source of income for me.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 08:46:02 )
@Totalanimefan: i love winter everywhere i've been, actually. I think winter in florida is basically spring time in idaho, which is my favorite. i love cold mornings, warm afternoons, and cool nights.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 16:21:06 )

@MoodyB: Oh I see. Could you ask for some money or a desktop for Christmas and/or your Bday?

@Alorrena: Winter in Florida is the best kind of winter if you ask me. The sunlight hours are much longer than up north, it's cool but not chillingly cold, less rain, lots of blue skies.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 19:45:20 )

@Totalanimefan: that sounds great~ where did you grow up if you don't mind me asking?

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 20:11:44 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: don't celebrate holidays nor birthdays lolol.
I just have to work really hard this year.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 20:57:39 )

@Bonnie: Small seaside town north of West Palm Beach. :) I really miss the weather, but the economy there sucks and it's impossible to get a job in anything other than retail or healthcare. Plus you can't walk anywhere with the way the town is laid out.

@MoodyB: Oh I see. That sucks. ^^;

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 21:49:27 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: nah it's fine.
i actually really hate my birthday and holidays also became very hard. especially with my mom's passing and just her not being with us for a long time.
but i made a list on improvement so i can see what areas im weak in and work toward that.
tho im excited for some new projects i've created while im healing.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 22:10:08 )

@MoodyB: Yeah Holidays are really hard with a missing family member. Christmas and other holidays became hard for me after both of my grandparents passed. I still morn that my family doesn't get together in the same way.
New projects sounds exciting!

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 22:40:18 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: yeah. and my other relatives pretty much try to get me to move on when it's only been almost a year.

yesss. I have a few fanart ideas too.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/6 01:46:45 )
Howdy everyone, how are people?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/6 03:35:32 )

@MoodyB: everyone has to take it at their own pace instead of rushing. I’m sorry. And to be honest you will probably miss her forever. But as for the active griefing it just takes time.
That’s cool. I was just at a con and I saw a ton of fan art.

@Rei Ann: hey! It’s so nice to see you! How have you been?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/6 03:42:31 )
@Totalanimefan: Been okay, either busy, or just stressed. Just normal stuff. How have you been?
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/6 06:13:13 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: yeah they always seem to rush my grief a lot.
I don't plan to move on. grow with it? yes.

awesome. my friend wants me to do cons in the future and have a table

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/6 08:59:28 )
@Totalanimefan: very true! And it's cool enough to wear a light sweater or cardigan if you want too! it's nice.

So tyi's mom was out of town for almost 2 weeks, and it was glorious. She got back last sunday, and has been working pretty much all week, so back to the usual routine with the hot room and the door closed, And then last night, we went to orlando to go to hotpot with our old roommates and while we were out there Tyi's phone gets blown up by her because she didn't know what happened to her vacuum went. so then this morning/late last night (2am?) there was a vacuum outside the office door that we assumed was what she was looking for. Apparently!!!! The vacuum that we thought was hers isn't hers? and she thought it was ours. And then proceeded to say that if she was gone on vacation, and we were here the whole time, then we should know what happened to her vacuum, and then implied that we threw it away or had a cleaning company come and clean the house and that THEY swapped out the vacuum. neither happened, btw. She just doesn't think we would keep the house clean or that we would clean it? idk. And obviously we didn't get rid of her vacuum, like, who would do that? So that got blown up into a really big shouting match between her and tyi this morning, while tyi and i haven't slept yet. The kicker is that she has a picture of the vacuum she was thinking of and showed tyi it, and he said he's never seen it before in his life. And the vacuum that was outside the office was the only one we've seen in this house. So idk. But basically it turned into a huge screaming match and things got banged around and the front door got slammed a LOT (like at least 8 times in a span of 5 minutes) and it was ridiculous and overly dramatic. and basically she has no respect for me or tyi (based on all of the issues we've had so far, including ones i haven't mentioned yet like her STILL coming into the office and moving things without permission/asking. Like, yeah, she came in here to look for her vacuum, fine, but then she started picking things up again instead of waiting for us to get home and do it ourselves- that's not ok.) and treats us like children instead of adults and stuff. So basically the vacuum fight escalated to where tyi basically said forget this, we'll be moved out in a week. and yeah... So we might end up moving back in with our old roommates, might not. I kind of want to, kind of don't. 3rd floor is not ideal, or the smaller room, but at least we'd be treated right.

Also, after all of that, she followed it all up with a guilt trip because he (and his siblings, but she wasn't complaining to them) doesn't go to the grandparent's house very often unless it's for a birthday or anniversary. But like.... He tries, but he still has to take care of himself before he can try to care for anyone else, and part of that is watching out for his mental health. Gram has dementia, and it's getting pretty rough, but every time she forgets something or gets confused, it destroys Tyi. He was pretty much raised by them, and lived with them since he was like 8 until he moved out when he was like 21, and then we lived with them when we first moved to florida 8 years ago (i didn't realize it's been that long) so its even harder on him than it is his siblings and she just refuses to understand that.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/6 18:35:23 )

@Totalanimefan: i'm not used to walking everywhere lol. but i did like that there are many fun places and things you can do in vegas that were simply a 20-30 minute walk away! we walked from a hawaiian korean restaurant. It was just like 30 minutes. the sun was kicking our butts but it wasn't too bad.

don't have anything like that here. you'd need to drive everywhere. it's not walking friendly where i live...

bloop

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/7 04:03:12 )

@Rei Ann: that’s no fun. But I feel that.
I’ve been working really hard on finishing school and I’m almost done.

@MoodyB: yeah that’s a really good way to put it. It would be so much fun to get a table ^^

@Alorrena: yes it’s the best!
I read the drama. Holy crap. You have every reason to leave!!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/7 04:04:39 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: I don't believe moving on from it. just growing with it

yeah would be fun but so much work lolol

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.