Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/22 23:37:04 )
@DreamerZ: I get that. I slept a lot today. like all day. it was nice except i kept waking up with leg cramps, which hurt really badly.

@Totalanimefan: yeah but i at least was able to figure it out. And now as soon as i get off work i just go to uninstall the application that's causing the problems. I think it's because it updated and wasn't supposed to, but oh well. I like my job enough that it doesn't bother me that much at least.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/23 00:13:07 )

@Alorrena: Yeah that's pretty nice. You have off on Friday's right?

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/23 08:50:19 )
@totalanimefan: yeah, Fridays and Saturdays off. Tomorrow one of our friends is coming over to hang out. it's been a couple months since we've seen him so it will be nice to hang out. I'm going to try making some sort of goulash tomorrow, but i really don't know what i'm doing, so it should be interesting. All i know is i have noodles, beans, diced tomatoes, and tomato sauce and paste. and lots of seasonings will be added too. i'm going to try to let it simmer tomorrow for a while before dinner so all the flavors can marry. i'm hoping it turns out well.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/23 14:10:12 )

@Alorrena: let me know how it goes :)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/23 18:58:16 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah thanks for that! It's the interest rates. Supply and demand. Lol. Glad to see it though. Now I can probably get a place of my own soon-ish.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/23 19:16:56 )

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah they are going up and then down each week.
Awesome that you might be able to move out soon. Any of your friends need a roommate? XD

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/24 08:51:24 )
@Totalanimefan: it turned out so good!! i'm pretty happy about it. I think next time i'll add a can or two more of tomato sauce so it's a little more soupy. but it was good none the less! i let it simmer for like an hour before i added the noodles, so it was extra tasty! Also i got most of my order from colour pop today, and i sorted out my gf's birthday gift (i got myself the same stuff cause i like basically everything on colour pop lol) so i'm happy.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/24 17:58:49 )

@Alorrena: Yummy sounds like it was good ^^
That's awesome. ^^ What did you get from colour pop?

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/24 19:17:09 )
@Totalanimefan: Well i got 3 highlighters, ("Hippo" and "spellbound", as well as the ATLA highlighter "Got Glow") the powerpuff girls blush, the ppg color stickx in mojo jojo, HIM, and Princess Morebucks, then i got 5 eyeshadow quads ("Big Leo Energy," "All that Topaz," "Sagittarius in Flight," "Semi Precious Gemini," and "Never Taurus Apart") another blush called Retro, and i'm waiting on the princess collection eyeshadows. I also got my gf the same quads, as well as a blush called kitch, and i added a bonus item last minute to my cart that's got a purple eyeshadow and a sheet of face gems.

I'm having computer issues again today. It took me 2 hours to resolve it (my PC had the new blue screen of death, restarted, and during the start up sequence it gave me the screen again, restarted again, and went into BIOS. and when we restarted it again or closed bios it woukld either start up into bios or give the blue screen. Finally Tyi was able to figure it out, but now i'm feeling anxious and stressed because idk why it happened. There's no reason for it to do that except maybe an issue with my work systems. I'm going to see if my work will be willing to send me equipment so i can use that instead of my personal computer. Cause i didn't have issues until the work programs were installed.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/24 19:47:32 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: Thank you, your current avi is adorable. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/24 22:16:01 )
@Totalanimefan: for the most part they are, love -hugs-
@Alorrena: leg cramps. What am I gonna do with you -hugs-

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/24 23:00:08 )
@DreamerZ: i Don't know lol -hugs- my computer is having a lot of issues lately. and it's really frustrating.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/25 16:28:08 )

@star2000shadow: Thank you! I think yours is cuter though!

@Alorrena: Yay new makeup is fun.
I wonder why that's happening, are those your personal computers? Did work give you a computer to do your job?

@DreamerZ: That's good. What's up with the leg cramps? Not enough water?

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/25 18:32:31 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah it's my personal computer. I don't know why it's doing what it's doing. I'm thinking that it has to do with the applications needed for my job because my husband has the same set up and the only difference is that he doesn't have those applications downloaded. i asked my team lead to submit a request for me to get sent equipment since mine is having issues.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/25 18:39:35 )

@Alorrena: Yeah they should probably send you what you need so it works. I hope you get it soon

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/26 04:18:35 )
@Totalanimefan: Found out today that my line of business doesn't send out equipment. So that really sucks. BUT! Tyi said i can use his old gaming laptop for work, so i'll definitely be getting that set up tonight. I think that will be an acceptable replacement until i can figure out my PC. if i figure out my PC, that is.If not then i'll be pretty upset, especially since it's basically brand new (only like 3 months old)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/26 12:29:23 )
@Totalanimefan: Several do! That would be the plan, getting one or more to come room up with me. :)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/26 15:50:18 )

@Alorrena: What the heck, if it's that new, it shouldn't be acting like that. Where did you buy it? There is probably a warranty or something. Or call the name of the company that made the computer.
Hopefully that older laptop works.
I'm about to be gone for a week. I have family coming over and I'm going to an anime con this weekend!

@SorrowTheMad: Oh that's great! It's way easier to afford living on your own with roommates. :)

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/27 04:14:05 )
@Totalanimefan: i got it from best buy but idk if we got the coverage on it or not. We're taking it in this weekend though. I found the power cord so i'll be setting it up tonight. However, my computer's fine today so i have no idea what's going on with it. Tomorrow i have to talk with the tech support from work about my PC messing up. The concerning thing is that it only started happening once i had downloaded the work stuff.

Oh that sounds like a lot of fun! Enjoy yourself and stay hydrated and as cool as you can!
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/27 06:54:33 )
@Totalanimefan: lol no that was aimed at alo XD
@Alorrena: Have ya did a disk defrag or virus scan

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.