Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 16:29:19 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, one bundle is harsh, imo. Even 3 bundles is a bit harsh! So yeah, I'll try to continue to post in order to help you guys get more posts and collect more currency and hopefully get more items too... but good grief... /eyeroll/

I need to run an errand, but I'll bbs. :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 16:38:00 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: true 'nods' hwo goes your morning. mine is nice and slow. 'blinks' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 17:07:25 )

@Wildfire: I'll see you later.
Yes. I have posted enough that I should have earned more than one bundle.

@star2000shadow: Mine is slow cause I feel like I can't get my brain to work well. I think yesterday was a lot for me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 17:26:44 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: hmm we're just doing routine cleaning to keep the apartment nice. I'm actually surprised it's stayed nice since we moved in. pretty proud of myself to 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 17:35:12 )

@star2000shadow: that's awesome!
I just went to clean a little bit too. I didn't clean everything, but it does look better. I'm also going to the store today. We don't have much to eat in here.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 18:02:06 )
@Totalanimefan: ............................ arrrrrgh!!!! I'm just SO glad I went out to do that errand /eyeroll/ Not only didn't I find the couple of things I was looking for, but the idiot in the parking lot who ran the stop sign flipped ME off when I started to go... because like... I expected him... the dude who hadn't already stopped at the stop sign... to like actually stop... but no, he rolled through, and apparently thought my following the rules (and expecting him to do the same) was worthy of a rude gesture. :/

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 18:14:27 )

@Wildfire: Wow what a jerk.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 18:17:17 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah. I just love those kinds of encounters /eyeroll/ ... and my patience for such things has been deteriorating significantly over the last couple of years for whatever reason, so although it's not really in my usual repertoire, I'm having a hard time letting this go. It's affecting me too much, tbh, and I'm not really happy about that atm. *sigh*

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 18:24:48 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: that's awesome!
I just went to clean a little bit too. I didn't clean everything, but it does look better. I'm also going to the store today. We don't have much to eat in here.

yeah I gotta wait until thursday for us to do that. 'rubs face' right now im just getting some weekly dusting done 'makes face' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 18:28:32 )

@star2000shadow: Cool.
I am like out of food at my place. I haven't gone to the store in a while

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 18:29:17 )

@Wildfire: Yeah I've noticed that too. Over the last 2+ years it's like there are no rules anymore and I can't believe the way that people act. I wish we could stop it somehow but I don't know how

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 18:45:02 )
@Totalanimefan: well, if we as a society stop encouraging or rewarding temper tantrums, that might be a place to start... but yeah... I don't know...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 18:58:45 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: Cool.
I am like out of food at my place. I haven't gone to the store in a while

That's not good 'blinks' here's hoping you get to the store and get food easily and with no troubles.. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 19:11:05 )

@Wildfire: True facts. I wish I had the answer too.

@star2000shadow: Thanks. I had a frozen meal and then I'm making my list.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 19:50:39 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: haven't had lunch yet, not sure what i want 'shrugs' did finish three bookshelves so their all dusted and looking good 'yawn' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 19:54:35 )

@star2000shadow: I'm 3 hours ahead of you. I had to have lunch cause I was starving.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 20:39:31 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: I'm 3 hours ahead of you. I had to have lunch cause I was starving.

i had some coffee so i wasn't particularly hungery haha. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 12:18:23 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh man :/ poor guy! I'm sure he'll be ok but still, that's just scary

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 15:23:39 )

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah really. I feel like he has so many health problems that we just have to let him live with it until something gets worse. He is on meds for some things as well.
@star2000shadow: Nice. I don't drink coffee. It wrecks my insides lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 15:58:10 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: yeah if my sister drinks to much it does for her to 'shrugs'. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.