Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/1 00:07:46 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, but I knew that some users would need the confetti. The items were priced way to high even if the increases. With the site activity and most of the fourm events done by the time I was able to post more, I wouldn't have a set if it weren't for like the 1500 confetti I was given by a user.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/1 01:03:50 )

Questing :
Demonic

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: No, don't have the money for candy so i can't even do that not that anyones knocked on our door 'sigh' ah well. so I'm just kinda floating.

<:3( )~~

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/1 02:22:24 )
I feel like i posted less this event than i did last time. The only reason i got a bundle was because i did Jigsaws until i had enough, which further cemented just how much i dislike the jigsaws. They take so much effort for my adhd brain that it's painful (kinda like when you have a super full bladder and are in 5 o'clock traffic) And i've been sick the last few days, which didn't help (today i feel worse than i did yesterday, but hopefully i'll be able to feel better tomorrow.)

On a side note, i really wanna make pumpkin-and-acorn-squash soup. I've never made it, but it sounds delightful in my brain.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/1 15:39:41 )

Questing :
Demonic

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Morning everyone. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/1 16:13:22 )

@Rei Ann: Yeah it's was too bad that more users didn't know there was an event going on. It's normally busier during events.

@star2000shadow: I didn't hand out any candy either. ^^; Did you do the thing were you turn off the lights so people know not to come to your door? Your avatar looks so pretty. I love that color combo.

@Alorrena: That soup sounds good. You could see if you could make it at home. I'm sure there are lots of recipes online.
I don't like using the puzzles either but I knew with just posting I wasn't going to be able to get enough currency so I played a few but it hurts my wrist. I'm sure it will be better next event.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/1 16:38:45 )
@Totalanimefan: I thought about looking at recipes for it, but i just kinda.... wanna experiment. I think it would be more of a roasted veggie soup than anything, and i think it could turn out really tasty.

yeah, me too. I did find that the impossible difficulty is mentally taxing because it takes so long for me to do, but the payout for my time on the others just isn't where i'd like it to be so i just did the impossible once and then did a few easy ones to make up the last little bit the next day.

Man, this illness is no joke. i feel worse than when i had covid, actually. my whole face hurts because my sinuses are so inflamed and have so much pressure.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/1 16:39:15 )
@star2000shadow: morning Star, How are you today?
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/1 18:39:35 )

Questing :
Demonic

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: didn't have lights to turn off, living in an apartment building, just taped a 'no candy' on the front door haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/1 18:40:06 )

Questing :
Demonic

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Alorrena: pretty good sitting and chillin' with the sister 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/1 20:03:01 )

@Alorrena: Roasted veggie soup is sooo good!
I don't do the ones that are that hard! 0-0 I stuck to med or hard.
I hope that you feel better soon!

@star2000shadow: Good idea lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/1 20:56:47 )

Questing :
Demonic

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@Alorrena: Roasted veggie soup is sooo good!
I don't do the ones that are that hard! 0-0 I stuck to med or hard.
I hope that you feel better soon!

@star2000shadow: Good idea lol

I'm hoping to hand it out next year. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/1 21:58:33 )

@star2000shadow: that would be nice :)

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/1 22:59:50 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah xD I was pretty much everywhere during the event . It's been awhile since I could do that

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/1 23:08:29 )

Questing :
Demonic

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: that would be nice :)

well yeah I love seeing the kids in their halloween outfits. some of them are so darn cute. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/1 23:19:07 )
@Totalanimefan: I've been ok. Bowling has been really hurting my back this year for some reason so between all the CBD stuff I'm taking I've been in rough shape. I never used to have knee pain but I'm starting to develop it, along with some pretty bad elbow and wrist pain (with a knee and wrist brace I've kinda solved both but my elbow still hurts like crazy after bowling). How've you been?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/1 23:50:33 )
@Totalanimefan: Right? I'm still surprised there is no feedback regarding the event yet. Like shouldn't that thread be up by now?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/2 01:42:20 )

Questing :
Demonic

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'Pokes Head in and looks around' Hey yeah all. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/2 02:23:45 )

@Shadami: it’s nice to be able to do that. Lots of good memories that way.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/2 02:25:49 )

@star2000shadow: it is cute. The kids always like that I know what they are lol.

@SorrowTheMad: oh no. You are getting all of that from bowling? That sounds painful.

@Rei Ann: oh yeah that’s right. I’m sure they will probably have it up when they release the new crates?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/2 02:54:17 )
@Totalanimefan: I dunno, as you saw I just made a thread instead, to get it out there, and it's like I said it, if they see it nice, if not oh well I tried.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.