Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/2 03:04:58 )

@Rei Ann: I like that you made that thread ^^
Also there is an outline that’s the info from the recording but in text form. It’s Just below the link to the recording. It’s called the outline.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/2 03:08:31 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh really I will have to take a look later. Thanks for letting me know about that.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/2 03:17:13 )

Questing :
Demonic

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: well yeah i remember loving it when people knew what I was dressing up as 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/2 16:28:26 )

@Rei Ann: Np and I also fixed my typo lol

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/2 16:32:33 )

@star2000shadow: Same. And the kids loved that I knew what they were. Everyone on my block last year was old so they didn't know any of the costumes and they were like, how did you know that lol

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/2 16:57:56 )

@Totalanimefan: yes! ^^ and it's lovely to have good memories when so much bad is happening

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/2 16:59:37 )
@Totalanimefan: So how it going?

How he been trying to find role players on Gaia cause the rp community here seems heckin dead and I’ve been ghosted three times already and have 0 other people interested. I’m so heckin frustrated

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/2 18:33:30 )

@Shadami: Yeah I can remember a lot of fun events over the years on different avatar sites. The energy is just different

@Rei Ann: yeah it is dead here. People try but then it never seems like people are on at the same time or even the same month lol. Too bad it's not more active.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/2 18:51:41 )
@Totalanimefan: well I’m just looking for one one ones. My therapist wants me to be creative again and this is one major way for me. But guess I have to find something else.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/2 18:52:59 )

@Rei Ann: Yeah that is a good way to be creative. What does she say that will help with? I feel like I'm not as creative as I used to be.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/2 19:02:13 )

I'm not feeling 100%. I better not be coming down with something!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/2 19:38:17 )

Questing :
Demonic

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: Same. And the kids loved that I knew what they were. Everyone on my block last year was old so they didn't know any of the costumes and they were like, how did you know that lol

aww Cute 'nods' gotta love excitable little kiddies. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/2 20:05:06 )
@Totalanimefan: just finding ways to express my creativity again, for me that was roleplaying online. I’ve written some fanfic but like I found myself getting too anxious or upset that people aren’t reading or liking it they it’s be best to move to a different medium

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/2 20:22:23 )

@star2000shadow: Yeah I enjoyed making them happy. Every kid likes it when you know what they are lol

@Rei Ann: That's cool. ^^ I'm not that good at writing so I'm always impressed when others are.
I'm not feeling 100% today. I hope it's nothing. I don't want to be sick.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/2 21:38:58 )

Questing :
Demonic

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: True 'nods' Moving a bit better, only had to rest once on my walk haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/2 22:05:57 )

@star2000shadow: Wow that's awesome progress!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/2 23:01:27 )
@Totalanimefan: I'd say I'm okayish, but we are our own biggest critics. If you were into OUAT, I could show you, but it's kinda meh written, as I feel I don't grasp the characters well.

Oh noes getting sick, I hope you recover. Do you think it's a cold, or like a seasonal change?
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/3 01:41:56 )

Questing :
Demonic

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: Wow that's awesome progress!!

I know right 'rubs face' ugg wishing i could donate 'mutters' ah well maybe when i get paid. 'crosses fingers' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/3 13:32:14 )

@Rei Ann: yeah that’s true. I would probably be ok at it if I tried haha
I think it’s seasonal. I was at a friends house and she had the heat on. So I think it was that. I felt fine in my house later on.

@star2000shadow: yeah maybe. All three crates are here until the end of the month

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/3 14:29:52 )

I hope you're feeling better total

And sorry the rp stuff isn't planning out. I keep trying to do RP and then life hits so hard t.t I've pretty much given up

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.