Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 22:42:29 )

OMG we made it to page 1,000!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 23:14:43 )
Yay Page 1000!

@Totalanimefan: That's right! I remember you saying something about it a year ago when i first joined! Crazy to think that it's been a year since i've joined. o.o

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 23:22:58 )

@Alorrena: You get a common orb and are entered into a raffle to win 10k volts!
Yeah I know T_T I signed the paperwork last Feb and they told us Sept, maybe Oct. Then it was Nov, then Dec, then Jan, then March and now it's late April prob

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 23:49:03 )
@Totalanimefan: oh man, i totally forgot about you having to move again. A lot has happened in the last year, for sure. Why do they keep changing the dates on you? Also yay! Thanks!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/2 00:36:47 )

@Totalanimefan: Yes - nods- it's because of the weather.

Yay too 100k!

-throws glitter and confetti- (ノ>ω<)ノ :。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:・゚’☆

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/2 05:52:01 )
Quick update before i go to bed- i did not get the quilt done today, but not for lack of trying. I for the excess fabric trimmed and straight, and i have my binding strips cut and ready to sew together, so all i have left is literally just sewing it all together. Also, my mother in law made me and Tyi shirts for tomorrow AND! Tyi willingly agreed to wear his tomorrow without me asking him (before he saw them he was like, "mm, probably not if it's not black" but then he saw them and he likes them a lot! and when i double checked in the car he said he would!)
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/2 16:15:39 )

@Alorrena: the dates keep changing because it’s still being built. It’s a new condo I’m buying. I’m thinking the date can’t really slip anymore cause I was sent a video of my unit by the sales team. It’s not done but seems pretty close. I wonder if the whole building has to be done before they let anyone in to live there or will they finish some units first and people can move in sooner? Hard to say.
Not really looking forward to the physically moving all my stuff again part. But I am excited to live there.

Also Happy Anniversary!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/2 16:17:21 )

@MimikyuToo: such pretty confetti for the thread. Thank you. You are ended into a raffle to win 10k ^^
Yeah the winter gets me too. Yesterday my health app was like you walked 23% less and worked out 23% less and all that. And I was like mad at it. Bro it’s Jan and I just started a new job. I don’t need that negativity lol. But it doesn’t care. It’s just an app

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/2 16:19:40 )
Congrats on 1000 pages! *o*

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/3 00:25:00 )

@Totalanimefan: Woooooo
XD I mean sometimes winter just wrecks your stuff xD
I definitely didn't get my walking goals but I did get some laundry done and stuff.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/3 01:24:57 )

@Koah: Thank you! You have also been entered into the raffle. Also you are free to chat here whenever you would like. It's also a hangout ^^

@MimikyuToo: Amen to that. You think I don't want to go for a walk in a beautiful park with some green grass and trees with leaves? But I can't T_T
Good that you did laundry. I always drag my feet with that cause I don't like folding clothes lol

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/3 01:31:39 )

@Totalanimefan: That sounds so nice right now~! I'm sorry you can't go do that though ;A;
Oh folding is the worst -nods head-

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/3 01:51:10 )

@MimikyuToo: I only have to wait until the end of March. I got this (I hope lol). I've been staring at pics from summer sometimes to get that hit of seeing the sun and the beauty of nature.
Yes it is. My husband and I came up with a system when I fold all the socks, underwear and PJs, and he hangs the shirts.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/3 01:59:32 )
@Totalanimefan: OH I didn't realize. Well thank you for adding me into the raffle. <3

I need to hang out in here then. <3

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/3 02:00:21 )

@Koah: Of course. Good luck to you.
Yeah if you have the time we would love to have you. Just hit up anyone that's here. ^^

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/3 02:01:59 )

@Totalanimefan: Wooo not too much longer~! I am guessing spring or summer is your favorite time of year?
Awww that's so sweet of him!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/3 02:03:00 )

@MimikyuToo: Yes. I love summer the most followed by spring. But now with climate change it's harder and harder to enjoy summer. It's much hotter than it used to be.
We are a dream team haha

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/3 02:07:37 )

@Totalanimefan: Ahhh yea, I get that. That's why winter is my favorite, because summers are suuuuper hot xD
And that's so cute~! I love it~!
How long have y'all been together? (you don't have to answer that if you don't want to.).

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/3 02:11:33 )

@MimikyuToo: I grew up in FL and they were super hot too, but it was nice to go to the beach.
We met in 2011 and starting dating then. We have been married for almost 10 years!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/3 02:16:49 )

@Totalanimefan: Oof, that's some wet heat too isn't it? I've actually never been to a beach.
I hear they're very nice~! I think that I'd like them, I like lakes and rivers xD
Waaah That's super awesome~! Congratulations~! (ノ°∀°)ノ⌒・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*☆
Hangout || Questing
Please ping me if I don't reply.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.