Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/16 06:25:17 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah definitely. Unfortunately call center jobs are a dime a dozen, and super easy to get hired into. we'll have to see what happens though.

Completely unrelated, i started watching all of starwars in timeline order. made me realize that i didn't remember watching episode 2, and i barely remember episode 1. I'm now watching the clone wars animated series and i like it so far. haven't seen any of it before, so it's entertaining right now, but i'm excited to move onto the next section lol

0 8 7 9 7 6 1 9 8
Justice generated a random number between 1 and 150; Resulting In 87
Donator — she/they/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/16 07:20:56 )

neat place
c:

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/16 16:21:44 )
-just running through-
Hope everyone is doing well and staying warm :3

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/16 20:00:46 )
@Wildfire: i am staying cozy. i'm really liking this cold front this week. it's quite nice. i like being able to have my fuzzy blankets on and not being too hot.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/16 20:10:29 )
@Alorrena: Yes, it's a nice change of pace for us, isn't it? XD I always enjoy being able to put on a hoodie or wrap in a blanket without overheating. Are you doing anything with this particularly lovely weather we're experiencing?

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/17 04:29:24 )
@Wildfire: not really. just been having the windows open and hoping the cool front stays until the end of the month. I was going to go to disney, but i don't think that's in my cards until at least friday, and then since i have blackout dates with my AP i have to wait until next week. I just need the gas money first lol

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/17 15:54:04 )
@Alorrena: I don't know that the cold front is going to last that long, tbh - it's already warming up... but even if it gets hot again, it'll still be a long way away from "August" and that kind of heat. Are you going to Disney for a particular reason or celebration, or just to go?

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/17 17:25:22 )

@Justice: thanks. If you need a place to hang there are people that like to chat here.

@Alorrena: true facts. Do you think you would want to do a call center type job again?
That’s cool. There is so much Star Wars stuff to watch.

@Wildfire: thanks for stopping by! ^^ Back to work for me after having a nice 3-day weekend. I wish all weekends could be 3 days!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/17 19:02:40 )
@Totalanimefan: weekends should all be 3 days imo. I'm glad you had a long weekend. My hubby wasn't so lucky- he had to work yesterday

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/17 19:47:15 )

@Wildfire: yes to that! Two days a week isn’t enough to get everything done and relax.
That sucks. I hope he likes his job a little bit

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/17 20:20:37 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah it does, and yeah he does.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/17 22:42:07 )
@Totalanimefan: i don't think i'd mind it, but i definitely need to get my health in order first
yeah, i'm enjoying it so far. There's a lot i haven't seen, including apparently most of the movies, so it's been interesting.

@Wildfire: you're not wrong. i just hope it stays nice for a bit longer.
well we're going on the 2nd for our anniversary, but if i go before that then it will just be to go. And for the time being that means starting in epcot with trying to get a boarding pass for the guardians of the galaxy ride. it's so much fun.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/17 23:03:58 )

@Wildfire: If only we could make the 3 day weekend a real thing!
I should have said this in the other thread but you look cozy haha.

How was your day?

@Alorrena: Yeah health comes first for sure. Have you been doing ok?
If you are also doing the side stuff in Star Wars I really like Obi Wan (the new series). It's very good.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/18 00:16:53 )
@Totalanimefan: honestly, mentally no, but that's okay and pretty normal, though lately it's been a bit worse than normal, but i'm getting through it okay. My husband has been helping.
I am watching the clone wars series right now and it's pretty good. i'll eventually get through it all lol

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/18 15:32:25 )
@Alorrena: that sounds like a fun way to spend an anniversary. It has been years since I've been to any of the Disney parks, so I can only imagine what they have going on for Guardians of the Galaxy. They somehow keep managing to "one up" whatever they currently have...

@Totalanimefan: rebel!! We can rebel and insist on 3 day weekends!! XD
... and thank you. I was pretty tired (and yes, a bit chilly) when I put this avatar together, so "cozy" works XD

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/18 16:26:26 )

@Alorrena: I’m sorry. Maybe it will take some time and reflection. I find that writing how I’m feeling in a journal helps a bit but it’s different for everyone. I hope you feel better soon.

@Wildfire: let’s start the revolution lol
Perfect for those 36 hour cold fronts lol

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/18 18:44:47 )
@Totalanimefan: Ah man, I'm so sorry Total. You definitely didn't need that after losing your dog. I'm sorry :( That's awful.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/18 20:36:51 )

@SorrowTheMad: thank you. I really loved her so much even though I haven’t lived with her in 5 or so years.
Today my cat has a cold it seems cause he’s sneezing but they said it could be something more serious. So he’s getting another check up in 2 weeks and he has some meds. It’s probably just a cold but the irrational part of me is like I can’t loose another pet lol
How have you been?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/19 01:03:08 )
@Totalanimefan: LOL! YES! I mean, c'mon... it's not like we get snow days down here! XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/19 06:44:24 )
@Wildfire: It was such a good ride. the ride car swivels as your moving so it's really neat. I'm honestly looking forward to the new TRON ride that's opening in April, and i'm hoping that i'll be able to ride it before it opens during the passholder preview window. I'm going to do my best though.

@Totalanimefan: Thanks. Right now i'm trying to take it day by day and that typically tends to help me not get overwhelmed. Today was a good day. I got some cookies and bagels and cream cheese spread (that's kinda just super creamy, not really cream cheese flavored though.) so i have some snacks. And i got to play a few games of fall guys with my gf, which was really fun.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.