Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/16 01:45:20 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: im hoping they will like what they see, but i am not a professional also
so there is always a chance i will not feel good enough.
just because i know i can be better.

i probably should work on doing better at clohing.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/16 14:02:33 )
@MoodyB: lol... that's pretty much ALL artists, ALL the time... and "professional" doesn't mean having a degree or education in a field (especially art). If you're making money from doing your art, whether or not you are self-taught, you are a "professional" :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/16 14:03:55 )

Good morning everyone. What's going on in your world today?

I'm not sure what my day is going to look like in reality. I know what I'd like to do, and what I should do... but we'll see whether or not any of it happens.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/16 14:51:30 )
@Wildfire: good Morning.
I just drove my husband to the airport. He's gone to go sort out his family's affairs.
I just found out there's only one coffee shop open before 6am in my area. =3=

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/16 14:53:05 )
@Koah: Good morning. So hubby's family stuff is still going on, huh? I'm sorry :(
Well, at least now you know about the one coffee shop! XD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/16 15:04:20 )
@Wildfire: I drove all the way to the airport and back, and the only shop open for coffee was the one closest to my house. Cx
lol. I'm happy I got a flavored coffee and everything [so far] went smoothly this morning.
My husband has to go out there to do the crappy paperwork no one else knows how to do. Power of Attorney, set up the will, etc. :T

I woke up this morning from having vivid dreams that my dog was eating poop again. And I woke up to a massive runny dookie mess in my room. That explains the dream, but it sucks to clean up.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/16 15:13:17 )
@Koah: Oh boy... it sounds like you've had quite the morning so far! :( ... at least the airport drop off went smoothly, despite the lack of coffee until you were nearly home XD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/16 15:35:15 )
@Wildfire: lol, my husband just called, the flight is postponed. XD I think they'll put him on the next available flight. We'll see.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/16 15:38:00 )
@Koah: Oh fun. Why is the flight postponed?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/16 16:26:42 )
@Wildfire: He was boarded when I left the airport, but they took everyone off the plane about an hour later, something to do with a maintenance issue.
I'm going to try and stay awake today. lol. I've been up since roughly 2 or 3 am though.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/16 16:32:22 )
@Koah: Oh... ouch? But I'd rather have that inconvenience than to have a potentially bigger Ouchie if something failed on the plane!
You've had a long day already...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/16 16:35:38 )

★彡 Good morning!
How's everyone doing today so far? 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/16 16:41:42 )
How many "Bayou" named restaurants can there BE in the downtown area of one small town, you ask? At least two. I was told "Bayou Grill"... but there is no "Bayou Grill". There is a "Bayou Cafe" and a "Bayou Bistro", but no "Bayou Grill". And the people giving me this information probably aren't sure of the exact name either, so I'm waiting for more information ...

@Purpsy: Hello Purpsy. Good morning. How are you today so far?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/16 16:46:27 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Is been good so far. How's your morning going? 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/16 16:50:17 )
@Purpsy: It's going, thanks. I'm just trying to sort through some confusion and a couple minor inconveniences...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/16 16:56:41 )

★彡 @Wildfire: oof, hopefully it resolves soon and it doesn't ruin your day :/
I feel like my brain needs to wake up more. The caffeine ain't working. 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/16 16:58:25 )
@Purpsy: Nah, my day will be fine, thanks.
What do you have in store for today?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/16 17:04:07 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Still trying to figure that out but for sure is not going to be a crazy busy day. I'll just work more on my personal projects.
For the most part I'm a bit sleepy again for some odd reason, and I had a decent sleep last night.彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/16 17:05:52 )
@Purpsy: Then you need the sleep, or maybe you need a vitamin? I'm glad you're going to have a pretty chill day though.

I'm going out for lunch and I'd really like to go do stuff in the garden but I pulled something a couple days ago and I'm afraid of overdoing it. :/

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/16 17:13:17 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Like you pulled out a muscle? Yeah those can be pretty painful. Best to let it heal by it's own for awhile then you don't want to worsen that. It can get nasty (●´⌓`●)
I have vitamin c supplements which I often forget to take *gets up and grabs some now*

Enjoy your lunch though! 彡★

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.