Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/16 17:22:40 )
@Purpsy: Yeah, I pulled something in my back/hip, so doing things like bending down to plant things in the ground is exactly the kind of motion I need to avoid right now. I'm trying to rest it but that is... limiting.

Yeah, thanks - lunch should be good :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/16 17:30:22 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Damn x.x
Yeah best to rest that out. I hope you will feel better soon!
I'm sure there are other things you can do that doesn't involve moving too much :3 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/16 17:36:51 )
@Purpsy: I've been trying to rest it for the last couple of days. Heat helps. There's not much more I can do, really... and there's not much I can do for the garden at this point that doesn't involve bending or twisting or squatting, and I'm already behind in getting certain things planted for this growing season... so I'm frustrated with that. On the upside, loading/unloading the dishwasher is also not a motion I should be doing either so at least the guys are not expecting me to take care of that XD I'm SO not used to feeling "useless" like this - I'm the driving force in the household, making sure everything gets done, etc.... but I really don't want this to turn in to some kind of chronic condition. I'm not sure if I should go get a massage, try to stretch, see my chiropractor, or just rest. *sigh* So, I'll go get lunch instead XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/16 17:44:28 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Lmao your like the opposite of me haha
If I get sick or injured I'll be like frick yeah! Time to be a lazy potato and then feel useless later and get things done.

Think of it as a mini vacation for now? Is this something that happens often? If so yeah go check it out but if not, well maybe still check it out if it eases your mind (・ε・`*) … 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/16 17:48:29 )
@Purpsy: LOL. I don't like being crazy hectic busy, but I don't like being forced in to sitting on my butt all day.
This is a new development. I don't like it. :(

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/16 17:55:32 )

★彡 @wildfire: Yeah if the pain comes back again I suggest to get it check then. My mother had a similar pain at her back and shoulders that never really went away but it came out of her falling backwards in the ice a couple years back. She's too stubborn to actually get it check out no matter how many times I tried...

But if you just pulled a muscle then I think it will go away by it's own, I had a similar experience last year. The pain never came back again. 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/16 17:59:38 )
@Purpsy: Yeah, I've pulled muscles, etc. in the past without long-term consequences, but this, being something that affects so much of my movement is... well, it's annoying!! XD Don't worry, I'm taking care of myself the best way I know how :3 Thanks <3 I'm not sure what set this off, though - it's not like I slipped on the ice or anything! XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/16 18:02:55 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Haha I see xD
Yeah muscle pains just happens by random I guess. I didn't even understand how I had mines in the past as well lol 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/16 18:07:15 )
@Purpsy: It's all just part of having this physical body...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/16 18:12:07 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Yep yep just another part of being a mortal hooman...
Btw I've been loving your avis lately. They've been very vibrant and creative (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/16 18:19:37 )
@Purpsy: lol - yep... part of being hOOOooomin! XD ... but it still sucks sometimes XD
Thanks - I've just been having fun with the avatars... it's what they're there for, right? XD
... ok, I'm off for lunch. I'll bbl. :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/16 18:20:58 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Yep pretty much ^^
Alright see you later then~
Byeee 彡★

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/16 18:49:56 )
@Wildfire: I had to go pick up my husband from the airport. XD And I'll be bringing him back in a few hours. 3 trips to the airport in one day. whoohoo. T^T

@Purpsy: Your avi! it's so fun!!! <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/16 18:59:33 )

★彡 @Koah: And your avi is a goddess! *bows down*
And damn 3 trips!? x.x
Put on some good Spotify playlist~ 彡★

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/16 19:05:08 )
@Purpsy: Psssh. yours is more goddessy! I love the items your using, a lot of them I don't think Ive seen used before. o3o

It's been a day today. XD I'm keeping a positive attitude, but I'm bound to snap by tonight. It's about 35-40 minutes each way to the airport. OTL
However, I just ate a sandwich from a sandwich shop by the airport and it was delicious.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/16 21:05:52 )
@Purpsy: I'm back.
Oh look at your new avi! <3

@Koah: Oh no! ...gotta love those kinds of things, right?! XD I hope the airport isn't that much of a commute for you (just saw - that's not toooo bad a commute, but it's enough to wear on you after three trips, I'd imagine)! ... at least it's getting you out of the house?

You both do such fun avatars! <3

I'm off the hook for making dinner tonight - wooHoo!! There was some kind of miscommunication between the table, the waitress, and the kitchen at lunch today so I told the waitress to just box the cuban sandwiches that were mistakenly delivered/ordered to the table...

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/16 21:45:39 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: i know lol. just hoping people are not expecting me to be a professional XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/16 21:52:58 )
@MoodyB: a lot of that depends on how you present yourself,tbh

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/16 21:55:35 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: I try to get my work done when i can.
So don't think anyone will see be as professional but just with currency commissions
i feel i've gotta give an update within 3 days
otherwise people will be upset with me.

I have not had a lot of good experiences LOL
so if i take the weekend off all of a sudden, i feel so much pressure.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/16 22:03:26 )
@MoodyB: That's pretty quick tbh - at least in my mind - but good for you! It's hard to go wrong giving your client regular and timely updates!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.