Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/14 15:31:35 )
That's an interesting approach to a haunted building in Minecraft :3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/14 15:32:23 )

So yesterday we I was tasked with finishing two gaylords, and I did finish one of them. But my coworker kept coming to get me from the back because a customer needed help. Then they come to get me because they couldn't read some small print a 'customer' was trying to show them. He was trying to have a Game of Thrones novel tell him where he lost his credit card, and was demanding I help him talk with the book.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/14 15:32:48 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Thanks! I think I'm going for like a badass sexy chick that hates valentines rofl
Sounds like your getting things a lot done today! I in the other hand have no motivation to get anything done today (ノ´ー`)ノ 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/14 15:39:12 )
AMA.... Whaaaaat?? Was the customer or your coworker trying to get the Game of Thrones book to talk to him? Either way, either they lost their mind or I'm losing mine because I'm utterly confused right now!! x_X

Purpsy... well, we'll see. Basically, I just dropped some chili mix in the crockpot for the boys when they get home tonight. I figured that's the least I can do since hubby and I are going out. Beyond that, I'm trying to get a couple things done online, and ... stuff...

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/14 15:44:22 )

I think he had some kind of thought disorder honestly, because kept asking if I knew the names of the Goodwills. Like apparently one of our stores is named Bob, and he wanted to know if I knew Bob. Like not an employee named Bob, the store. Told my coworker to keep an eye on him, and if they needed to to call the police if he got violent or disruptive.

Unfortunately we've been having trouble with a homeless camp in the parking lot of my store. So we've been having a lot of issues with mentally ill individuals coming in. Especially on extra cold or rainy days.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/14 15:47:01 )
Oh right - I forgot that you had a homeless camp so close by. That would explain a few things. I would imagine that they would gravitate towards the store on colder days just for a few minutes of relief from the chill, if nothing else. Unfortunately, that would add an extra weird factor to your time spent at the store... and it does sound like this guy has some issues :/

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/14 15:49:21 )

Luckily he didn't do anything bad, other than giving my coworker the creeps.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/14 15:51:12 )
Yeah, that's a bonus. I can understand why your coworker would want to get you, dealing with this person...

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/14 16:58:03 )
@Wildfire: I'm sort of ready. I'm going to unpack some of the baby stuff, so it helps everyone else in the house realize how soon we're expecting.

good Morning everyone.
Happy Valentine's Day. :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/14 17:01:28 )
@Koah: It's hard to really be ready for things like that until it happens, but yeah... you have other people in the house to "coach" and help prepare for the arrival of the newest Little who's about to join you :3

Good morning and Happy Valentine's Day to you too <3

How's your day going so far? Do you have any plans for today/tonight?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/14 17:06:24 )
@Wildfire: That's true. I don't think anyone is ever truly ready for a baby.

No plans today. :T I just need to get my son to karate. Maybe we'll do a pit stop and he can get his sister a valentine's stuffy or something.
My husband and I have very little for extra money, so we'll likely just spend this evening watching tv. Like any other night.

Any plans for you?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/14 17:06:49 )

★彡 @Wildfire: I see :3 It still seems like an eventful day~
Well I skipped breakfast and only had coffee so I'm gonna cook some instant noodles. Brb! 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/14 17:12:30 )
@Koah: We're going to go get an early dinner at one of the local restaurants and probably get a drink at one of the local breweries "downtown". It will be a simple and early evening. Then we'll probably sit and watch some TV together before we crash. There's absolutely nothing wrong with staying in and just doing what you do, BTW... there seems to be such a cultural push to get out and spend all kinds of money and buy stuff nobody needs (or wants)... and there's no point to it IMO. You don't need that kind of stuff to make time spent together special. <3

@Purpsy: LOL at your anti-valentine's day avi! <3 I'm not sure if she's a prisoner, sitting there, or a dominatrix! XD (or just mad and independent) <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/14 17:16:23 )

★彡 @Wildfire: LOL! No clue too. But she does give a badass fuck the world vibe (>▽<) 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/14 17:19:37 )
Yes, she certainly does! <3 She seems like she's just Daring somebody to come near her... I'm not sure what would happen if they did, but...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/14 17:21:40 )

★彡 @Wildfire: I think she can control those strings surrounding her so she might just tie them up lol 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/14 17:22:16 )
lol - that does look like it's a distinct possibility! XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/14 17:25:23 )

★彡 @Wildfire: yeep ewe
I kind of want to draw her now but that hair... and that hat... x.x 彡★

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/14 17:40:55 )
LOL - you can always simplify the hair and hat... or change it according to your drawing preferences :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/14 17:43:18 )
OH! Page 600
... I'm not sure what to do about reaching this little benchmark, but it's interesting to note nonetheless! XD Thanks for helping the thread get there guys! <3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.