Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/17 19:09:44 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Idk I just woke up this way today? Well I'm a lot better now though. There's just some mornings I wake up and feel like there's something wrong and it happens completely random sometimes.

Did you not sleep well last night? :(
I hope your back is feeling a little better.

@Koah: At least you got some time to unwind. And damn, is really that bad? 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/17 19:13:03 )

@Wildfire: What's going on is a minor form of writer's block.
      I'm got about a million WIP's going and a thousand more ideas that haven't even been started yet and my brain is just.... slime.
      And then, of course, when my brain does decide to function it's like 'hey, how about this completely new idea that makes no sense but you're gonna write it anyway?'
      It's quite a pain.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/17 19:13:34 )
@Purpsy: Weird. I'm glad you're feeling better!
No, I didn't sleep well last night - I was up for a couple of hours in the middle of the night. That pattern is getting old, fast...
... and my back is sore, although it feels like a different sore than a day or two ago...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/17 19:16:22 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Well, they say there's no such thing as too many ideas, but I know that's not the case. But maybe you can write it down somewhere to help get it out of your head at least and maybe revisit it later (along with all your other ideas) when you're in a little more settled spot?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/17 19:21:15 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Yeah well I think is a hormonal thing as well, my period did start today =w=
Damn, is it a bad kind of new sore? Yeah several days of sleepless nights can get annoying. 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/17 19:23:10 )
@Purpsy: Ahhh yeah... that makes sense. Still, it kind of sucks :(
I'm not sure about the sore... I think it's all connected but it's making me frustrated at my inability to DO things...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/17 19:28:10 )

★彡 @wildfire: Yeah but in a way, I'm sort of used to it. At least I've gotten good detecting what's wrong with me over the years...
I see, is there some things you can do that doesn't require physical moving? Maybe finally getting some stuff done online? 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/17 19:39:20 )
@Purpsy: Yeah, I get that 100%! If you're in tune with your body and its cycles at all, deciphering things isn't usually that difficult unless it's something new that pops up.

I'm trying to research some gardening things online right now actually but it's not going too well. I have some mystery plants popping up and I'm afraid they're an invasive thing that is just going to overrun everything but I'm not getting any solid answers yet. I'm thinking that (when I can /eyeroll/) I'm going to dig them up and put a couple of them in a pot and see what happens. Otherwise, I noticed some small dark spots on the leaves of my fledgling bush beans and can't seem to quite get an ID on that either... and my gardening knowledge is "rusty", so that's not helping much. My other online stuff requires a level of thought that I just can't quite get my head in to that space right now, tbh, and I think sitting is not helping whatever is going on with my hip/back... so, I'm just a bit of a mess right now XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/17 19:49:28 )

★彡 @Wildfire: True true. Is always hectic when something mew comes along which led to epiphanies after epiphanies.

Ugh yeah I get that. In those moments I just wing it. Do what I can and leave the rest when I'm in a better head space. But that sounds worrisome, idk much about gardening, but I know a little how invasive plants/animals can throw off the environment. Is there someone temporarily doing the gardening for you? 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/17 19:53:18 )
@Purpsy: No. Nobody here doing the gardening for me right now. I was hoping I'd be feeling better by now to be able to do it but apparently not. If I'm not feeling better in another couple of days I'm going to have to recruit somebody to do the dirty work for me while I point and give directions :3

I'm going to go shower and find a heating pad, I think. I'll bbs (on the phone, probably... so expect typos/stupid autocorrections /eyeroll/)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/17 20:01:35 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Yeah that I was going to suggest earlier but I don't really know how bad your current situation is.

Lol! I switch on my phone too so you won't be the only one with the typos (≧▽≦) Take your time! I'll be grabbing something eat soon for lunch as well. 彡★

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/17 21:27:15 )
@Purpsy: oooooh... Lunch! What did you have?

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/17 21:44:58 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: it may not work, but i'll just then focus on mastering the basics better then.
But i found a way to turn my old twitch stream videos which i downloaded that can be turned into like
mini speed paints. So I am doing that now as I do enjoy seeing them.
And IG prefers videos over pictures now lol.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/17 22:01:14 )
@MoodyB: that actually sounds like a fun little project!

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/17 22:04:34 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: it definitely was.
i have to use two editors. one on laptop and one of phone.
But whenever i stream and if the video kept most of the process i always download it
for exactly this reason.

I have a bunch more so i may edit another one since i have some projects that have 4-5 different videos each with 1-2 hours long.
so a lot of speeding up and editing lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/17 22:54:19 )

@Wildfire: I don't know how to do things like that.
      I get the idea, I start the fic. lmao
      I think I finally have an idea of how to start this one other fic idea though, so hopefully that goes somewhere. lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/17 23:34:17 )
@MoodyB: it sounds like you're having fun with this project! I'm glad <3

@Anarchist Beauty: well that's something, isn't it? *Cheers you on*

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/17 23:43:01 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: its very nice and makes me feel im still being productive without stressing what i can draw to post.

tho this new video i have to edit so much lol. very long pauses in it probably from lag of computer during that time lol
and has like 3 videos for it lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/17 23:56:56 )
@MoodyB: well, you're making progress, building your "portfolio" / marketing options and being productive. And you seem to be enjoying this! I'd say that's a win!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/18 00:06:02 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: yeah. i should probably finish some of my studies that are males
so i at least can have some variety in it too lol.
But i do enjoy editing these videos and i get to see my progress while I'm at it.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.