Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/4 22:39:06 )
@Wildfire: yeah.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/5 04:53:42 )
@Wildfire: OH my gosh! your avi is fabulous today <333
I would have never thought to combine those items. *o*

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/5 14:19:40 )
@Purpsy: Thanks, Purpsy. It was nice to get some more stuff done out there, but it's getting hot (and it's just the beginning)
I'm so glad you spent so much time drawing today! Good for you! Now keep it up! :3 <3

@Koah: lol, thanks Koah - it just kind of came together, tbh, and it's not perfect in terms of color, but I thought it was kind of cute :3

Good morning. How is everyone today? What's everyone doing?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/5 14:40:00 )

★彡 @Wildfire: I am! (´∀`) I'm working on something big but exciting yet a little challenging which is good.
Yep well spring is coming soon, felt like this winter season is particularly short and snowy but not really cold lol 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/6 16:21:28 )
@Purpsy: something big and exciting huh? Cool. I'm glad you are working on something that's excites you!

Good morning.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/6 16:35:18 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Maybe I overhype that a little bit (>▽<)
I'm just more excited on working on this one haha. How are you today? 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/7 16:18:36 )
@Purpsy: I basically took yesterday "off" from life but it was a good relaxing day, thanks.
I'm glad you're having fun with your current project.

good morning. It's Monday again. :/ lol!
Today, I'm taking care of some random things that need attention (making appointments, etc.) but that's about it.
What's everyone else up to today?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/7 21:04:07 )
@Wildfire: Good Morning. <3 I hope you got a lot done this morning.

I'm pooped out today for no reason. =3= other than growing a human spawnling. Life leach. -grumbles in laziness-

I got invited into the homeschooler's group chat. So I'm "in", if you will. lol.

My son gets to test for yellow belt this week, so he's super excited and nervous.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/8 14:07:46 )
@Koah: You are entitled to be feeling a bit lazy at this point! You and your body are working super hard to grow that new human! Congrats on that invite to a homeschooler group chat - take advantage of it to learn more of what's available in your area and, if possible, get out and meet more people... go to a park day or something, at least. :3 How are you feeling about all this homeschooling stuff these days?

LOL - aww... that's cute that your son is nervous about testing for yellow belt. I understand that, but belt tests are supposed to be an opportunity to reward a student's work and growing knowledge in the martial art they're studying and, in my experience, reputable schools won't ask a student to test unless they're ready for the test, and for new material to learn (after). I'm sure he'll do fine <3

Yesterday morning, I did get a good amount done, actually - I scheduled a couple appointments for my younger son, got him to see my chiropractor, took him to lunch after... then collapsed on the couch mid-afternoon XD I can't help but think, though, that doing just that much^^ was virtually nothing a couple years ago and now it feels like a great accomplishment to get that much done...

Good morning.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/8 16:30:33 )
@Wildfire: My neighbor-mom friend was saying the exact same thing yesterday. I love her! lol. She just hit 51 and was talking about how her simple things have become exhausting. We talked about it for quite some time. XD Kinda funny you made a similar, if not the same comment. Cx
Sounds like you got a lot done though and had a good day on top of it. :}

My son will do fine. There will be no spectators aside from a handful of the dojo kids and the educators. :3 He's been learning karate skills a little slow, but I see tons of progress. Plus his confidence is amazing now. He played with the neighbor kids and when I picked him up, he was smiling ear-to-ear and said "I kicked their Butts!" and gave me details. The neighbor boys all bragged how cool my son's karate moves are. lol. :3 He's learning to roughhouse and actually play. He's usually quiet, moody, and observant when he's with other kids.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/8 16:40:07 )
@Koah: lol- a sign of the changed times,I think... Everything has slowed down in a lot of ways. Or so it seems more often than previously... *Sigh*

Oh I'm so glad your son is coming out of his shell! That sounds amazing! <3

And how are YOU doing these days?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/8 17:41:04 )
@Wildfire: I'm doing okay. e.e' Just... pregnancy complaints.
Anytime the baby hits the cervix area, it causes my uterus to contract. non-painfully, but annoying. It sends my brain into a panic. Then I gotta breathe and calm down and remind myself it's just that pre-term stress.
I'll likely make it to 36 weeks or so. -shrugs- I'll find out Wednesday how my body is holding up.
Moodwise: I just feel tired and a lack of energy to do anything. I've been hooked to Boruto anime. The continuation of Naruto. Although, I never finished Naruto... too many episodes. XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/8 19:26:24 )
@Koah: lol... yeah... Naruto was one of those "never ending" animes, wasn't it? XD I think we finished watching it eventually but I'm not entirely sure. I haven't started Boruto though, because I'm kind of afraid of getting sucked in to another anime XD

I'm happy to hear that you're doing well, all in all. You do sound like you're a bit on edge, though - understandable given your previous experience, but still, I'm sorry that you're a little jumpy :(

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/8 19:46:57 )
@Wildfire: There's Naruto the show, and then Naruto Shippuden which has 500 episodes. I got to about 200 ish and faded out of the series.
Boruto is definitely one to hook onto, it's a good down-time show. I'm already some 80 episodes in, it's mostly 'feel good' scenes.
honestly, It feels like My Little Pony meets Naruto. lmao. "friendship is magic" vibes.

I'm glad to have found a show to distract me for a bit. :d while I work out my paranoia.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/8 19:55:02 )
@Koah: Yeah... I seem to remember finishing Naruto (and it taking a while to do so), but which version, or whether or not that includes both shows, I don't know at this point. LOL - there's a lot of that "friendship is magic" and "feel good" stuff out there these days - it's a good thing, but it can be a little much sometimes. But, I will probably check out Boruto the next time I'm looking for something to watch mindlessly... I have considered doing so even before our conversation on it. :3

...paranoia? ... why are you paranoid? What's going on?? o_0

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/8 20:09:42 )
@Wildfire: I just meant paranoia on the pregnancy stuff. I overthink little tweaking feelings and movements.

I finished the Naruto series, but not the Shippuden series which is when Naruto gets older. Boruto is Naruto's kid, so you see old characters aged and it's pretty cool.
I wish there were more action/feel-good shows or animes. They make for good downtime shows or background noise while I'm doing something.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/8 20:54:37 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Yeah we need those days once in a while. Yesterday was kind of my off day too :3 彡★

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/8 21:20:55 )
@Koah: Gotcha, but again, given your previous experience, I would expect that. I'm sure it's not much fun to "jump" every time you feel something though :(

Yeah, I know what you mean... I'm particular about "background" shows too, but it's nice to have something running in the background while you're doing other things.

@Purpsy: everyone needs an "off" day once in a while :3 <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/9 00:17:45 )
annoyed muttering about IBS

i can't really find any anime i want to get into. most western shows are the cheap stuff.
please ping me for the love of god.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/9 15:11:30 )
@Pelontrix: I'm sorry to hear you're dealing with IBS :(
What's some of your favorite anime?

Good morning.
Guess who didn't sleep last night! Yep. That would be me. And I had such high hopes of today being productive too! I guess time -and caffeine- will tell XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.