Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/1 18:25:33 )
@Koah: oh yeah, you did mention replacing the fence before... and the neighbors knew about the property line, obviously... and obviously, the previous owner had to have known about it... and you guys are just caught in the middle because somebody didn't communicate accurately when you were buying. Wait! Wouldn't there have been confirmation of the property lines done during the inspection period of the house buying process? The amount of land, and details of the property lines would/could have an impact on prices, etc.

Your "you" hair sounds really cute! I keep mine in a short pixie style (similar to this) but am considering doing something like this ... but I'm not sure I can pull it off these days *sigh* I've had some funky cuts in my past too, but I've largely kept to the pixie type style...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/1 18:28:41 )
@Pelontrix: No, not British (I'm in Florida, US) but government work programs and agencies (and any other bureaucratic thing on the planet) all work the same way... it's just a matter of how badly they do what they're supposed to do /eyeroll/

What did you do at trisphee?

Your cat sounds adorable... if floooooofy and shedding!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/1 18:37:23 )
@Wildfire: the DWP said my older brother (who is very literally mentally fucked) was supposed to get a job and that the companies with the jobs would make allowances and shit for him.

you know how companies are.

i do item design and pixelling. been on there a while, this is mostly because they needed a new pixel person since, uh. glitch died. i still miss her.

yeah, he's a fuzzy little fuck that sometimes brings in other animals. he gets along okay with semi.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/1 18:41:56 )
@Pelontrix: oh, ouch... that doesn't sound good at all. I'm guessing your brother didn't have much luck with the job situation... and it sounds like they're trying to make you jump through similar hoops (like they always do) :(

LOL... oh yeah... gotta love me some item design and pixeling - lol! XD You're still at trisphee?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/1 18:43:56 )
@Wildfire: god, yeah, probably.

like, even the other older brother with the super popular youtube channel knows our brother should be on disability.

yeah, still at trisphee. probably won't leave it, because i like the site and the infinite layering, dammit.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/1 18:50:04 )
@Pelontrix: I'm sorry :(
It sounds like you have an interesting family.
I'm not on trisphee... infinite layering, huh? How does that work, exactly?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/1 18:51:42 )
@Wildfire: yes, very interesting. what's yours like?

i have no idea and i'm not sure i'd be able to divulge if i had an idea on how it works.
it unfortunately does open up the potential for layering issues, mind you.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/1 18:58:07 )
@Wildfire: I don't know what your face looks like, but I do think you can pull off that second hairdo! <3

I'm going to be offline for a bit.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/1 19:08:08 )
@Pelontrix: LOL - all the avatar systems and layering options have layering/glitchy issues. It's pretty much unavoidable...but some are more forgiving or tolerant than others in my experience.

My family? Uhh... well, I'm "mom" of two young adult men, who I homeschooled (the entire way). I have a lot of different interests and often float between them - gardening, art, web sites, kayaking, certain crafts, etc., and I always seem to be cooking something - lol. Hubby works in technology. We have two dogs - a laborador/beagle mix and some kind of a staffordshire/pitt mix (we're not 100% sure what he is - but he's not the "whippet" that was listed on his adoption papers)... fairly standard and boring - lol! XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/1 19:08:50 )
@Koah: <3 I might have her try it...
Ok. I hope you have a good day, Koah.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/1 19:23:25 )
@Wildfire: i'm kinda sad that this site doesn't allow for infinite layers, though i can see why.

i have managed to lag out my browser on trisphee at one point when equipping absolutely everything. the purpose was to try and crash my browser.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/1 19:26:23 )
@Pelontrix: I'm not sure how you would even code "infinite" layers. Are the layers defined ... "X goes under Y and over Z" ... or just created dynamically? They'd have to be created dynamically, I'd think... and not be defined... which would be interesting but...

... yeah, I can see where and how you would crash your browser trying to do that! XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/1 19:29:49 )
@Wildfire: i'll fuckin do it again do not test me

this is my current avi.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/1 19:32:45 )
@Pelontrix: LOL - is that what I was doing with my technical rambling about layers and coding logistics that I was ....... sharing??? XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/1 19:35:34 )
@Wildfire: no, i just like being chaotic.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/1 19:37:07 )
@Pelontrix: lol - that would explain why you like trisphee's infinite layering system then! XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/1 19:45:34 )
@Wildfire: yeah but i can also make pretty shit with it. as seen by me showing you my previous avi.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/1 19:49:04 )
@Pelontrix: Oh! I didn't see that before I replied - not sure if it didn't load or if you were editing while I was posting but... yeah... that looks pretty cool (again, I'm not on that avatar site though, so I'm not sure what the items look like or what the options for equipping them really are) It looks quite a bit like your avi here, tbh.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/1 19:59:58 )
@Wildfire: if there is a will and a way, i will make wilson p higgsbury from don't starve.

also yes i was editing the post
please ping me for the love of god.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/1 20:28:37 )
@Pelontrix: ... got distracted. Ooops. :3
LOL - I admit that I'm not familiar with that show or character, but you definitely have similarities between your Voltra avi and your Trisphee avi, and if they're any indication of what the character looks like, then now I know too! XD

-gotta run for a bit- bbl.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.