Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/2 16:26:00 )
@Koah: nah, he just uses a kettle, milk powder, and cappucino powder.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/2 16:32:41 )
@Pelontrix: I need to actually do homework on making home drinks. I really love flavored lattes. D:
Most I do at home is add Cocoa powder to coffee and creamer. basically makes it a mocha.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/2 16:36:39 )
@Koah: hopefully you figure out what works best for you quickly, haha.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/2 17:07:44 )

★彡 @Wildfire: I gave up with the idea, I think I'll put it on hold for now and my creative mood has been drained a bit because of it.
Sigh this sucks 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/2 17:27:15 )
...I got distracted. Oops.

@Pelontrix: it sounds like you're having a productive day

@Koah: ROFL - that works! I'm glad you got your tea. You might want to pick up a tea ball when you get a chance, if you think tea is going to be a regular thing for you :3

@Purpsy: oh, I know that feeling and it's not a good one. I'm sorry. :(

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/2 17:37:37 )
@Wildfire: I have a delicious chai tea mix at home. But dang, for not having single-cup steepers.
Welp, I just caved and bought a tea-steeper online. That'll show up in a few days.
My husband is the tea person in our family and he usually makes 2-4 cups at a time. He doesn't like my flavors of tea. I love strong-flavored stuff with a bite to it. Gingers, lemons, chai, etc. :3
He's more of a jasmine tea kinda guy.
I hated tea a few months ago, so this just solidifies that I'm growing my husband's clone. -pats the tummy-

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/2 17:43:36 )
@Koah: It's funny how you can tell that kind of thing, isn't it? XD

I'm off for a bit - got a lunch date with Mom. :3 I'll BBL, though.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/2 17:43:54 )
@Wildfire: if by productive, you mean going absolutely insane with ideas, then going 'no thoguhts head empty' as soon as i can actually do them, then yes.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/2 18:23:58 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Yeah I'll just try again maybe later. Now I'm just super distracted watching Valo streams pfft 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/2 20:32:37 )
@Pelontrix: lol... sure, let's go with that XD
I hate it when that happens. Can you maybe write down your ideas while you're being inundated with them so at least you don't lose them?

@Purpsy: lol... whatever makes you happy, right? XD

I had a good lunch with my mom and my youngest son, but now I'm super tired...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/2 21:05:30 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Sigh... yep xD
Is just a slow day for me I guess.
彡★

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/2 21:20:00 )
@Wildfire: i am not a very organized person.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/2 22:20:22 )
@Purpsy: it's turning in to a slow day for me too...

@Pelontrix: so that's a "no" for writing down your ideas until you can do something with them ...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/2 22:42:42 )
@Wildfire: i can write down my ideas, there's simply no guarantee i'll be able to get to them.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/3 14:47:31 )
@Pelontrix: Yeah, I get that. That happens to me too sometimes. But you were saying that you had time to do something and couldn't remember all the ideas you had before... I was just trying to suggest an option that might help in that situation. :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/3 14:48:09 )

Good morning. What is going on in your world today?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/3 16:14:42 )
Good morning.
Woke up a little harebrained. I'm drinking a cup of coffee and trying to level out my thoughts.
How's your morning going?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/3 16:55:20 )
@Wildfire: i'm aware, i'm simply just bad at writing things down.
please ping me for the love of god.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/3 18:45:07 )
@Koah: uht oh! I hope the coffee helped and that you're feeling a little more "together" now :3
My morning has been productive so far - I actually slept last night and it shows! I've been out in the garden, planning and planting more things (between the other things that are growing). This garden of mine is going to be a glorious mess if it all takes off! XD

@Pelontrix: lol. Oh well. I tried...?? XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/3 19:02:41 )
@Wildfire: I have some garden ideas for the side of the property that is unfinished from previous owner expansions.
But, that's going to wait.
I hope I get progress pics from you! you've been working so hard on your garden this year!
My energy and brain are absent today. I'm going to attempt to vacuum and today is going to be an anime&crash day.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.