Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 20:35:17 )

@vitreus: WHAT?!
      Is nowhere safe from the bugs?!!?!?!?!

@Wildfire: Are there polar bears in Antarctica?
      I thought there were only penguins. lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 20:36:10 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Th cold grips of Space is th only place safe from bugs. I'm jokjing, maybe the desert has no bugs ??
- [ Boris ]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 20:39:44 )
@vitreus: That's interesting! I'd go look it up but... it's a bug, and I'm not that interested XD
Space has different bugs -thinks about the Aliens and similar movies-

@Anarchist Beauty: Actually, I'm not entirely sure if there are polar bears there. I was wondering that as I was clicking the "post" button.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 20:42:51 )

@vitreus: I live in the desert, we have bugs.
      Cold grips of space it is!
      /flings self to the moon

@Wildfire: It's okay, I have found a bug free alternative.
      Gonna float among the stars and say hi to Carrie Fisher. lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 20:51:49 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Aaah, see, you're thinking of completely different universes than I am! I'm thinking Starship Troopers and Alien... you're thinking Star Wars. But even Star Wars has some nasty bug-looking critters running around. Say Hi to Carrie for me! XD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 20:58:43 )

@Wildfire: I will simply fling myself into the Sun.
      Problems solved. lmao

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 21:01:49 )
@Anarchist Beauty: LOL. Your time to be among the stars will come. In the meantime, there's Earth and bugs. :3 XD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 21:07:37 )

@Wildfire: And in the meantime, I have a fly swatter and bug spray.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 21:10:10 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Exactly.

I should go check on my roast and start prepping my veggies for dinner, but I don't feel like it.

What are you up to?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 21:24:14 )

@Wildfire: Currently working on next months set up for my bujo.
      Getting everything outlined and what not.
      Also watching Once Upon a Time and trying to avoid dying from cramps. lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 21:26:59 )
@Anarchist Beauty: bujo? I feel like I should know what that is but my mind is blank. I'm sorry you're dealing with cramps, though - that's no fun. Once Upon a Time though can be! We binged that for a while - don't know that we are completely up to date but I think we finished whatever was available when we were watching it. How are you enjoying the series?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 21:36:37 )
Ok, I can procrastinate the cooking process no longer - I must go check on things and get other things going if we're going to eat tonight. Please feel free to hang out and chat - I'll BBL.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 23:05:30 )

@Wildfire: that’s cause it is. Lol
Also there are 250 active tickets in our system right now. Idk what they want me to do about that.🤷‍♀️

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 23:08:09 )
@Totalanimefan: LOL - that's a lot of tickets if they expect you to close them all - or even a significant percentage of them! Good luck.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 23:09:33 )

@Wildfire: I know right? And the worse part is the person that wants me done doesn’t do that job. So it will have to be my boss and my coworkers that “pick up the slack” after I’m gone.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 23:11:11 )
@Totalanimefan: Well, they made the decision to let you go, right? It's only fair that they end up picking up the pieces if they didn't have the foresight in to the reality of what their decision would mean

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 23:15:06 )

@Wildfire: yeah I meant like the person that let me go it doesn’t affect her.
But my boss and coworkers really wanted me to stay and voiced how good I was at my job. And then in the end those people that stood up for me are going to have to do the extra work. So it’s really not fair.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 23:16:00 )

But such is life.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 23:18:31 )

@Wildfire: Stands for "bullet journal". Self made planner. I've been bujoing for like four years now? Maybe more? Idk. XD
      And I love Once Upon A Time. I've watched it a few times. Well minus that very last season. That one wasn't for me.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 23:27:45 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh that really sucks for them. But Boss doesn't care - or so it sounds like.

@Anarchist Beauty: Ok - I know what a bullet journal is - I even keep one myself from time to time. It's just the acronym that got me for whatever reason (but even that, as I said, I felt like I should know it). Yes, Once Upon a Time was a good show - at least the first couple of seasons. Then it started getting "stretched" a bit too far, IMO

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.