Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 19:49:28 )

@vitreus: True, all those sweet, sweet potats. lol
      And the problem is either a "bone spur", which is completely normal and should work it's way out/gone in time, or my bone actually cracked and is now sticking out at a painful angle.
      I am praying real hard that it's just a bone spur that will leave me alone soon, because I don't know what will happen if it's a more permanent problem.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 19:50:53 )
...Spider on desjk. It looked likea brown recliuse, so I squished it.
- [ Boris ]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 19:51:43 )

D8
      Spiders are BAD!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 19:53:16 )
@vitreus: Yes, enough food is definitely important!
Brown recluse? - you get those where you are? o_0

@Anarchist Beauty: I don't know - I'm kind of liking the couple of spiders on our lanai right now. They're eating all the stray little bugs that have managed to find their way through the screening!

Hearing you guys talk about DV makes me want to avoid it - I need no further distractions in my day!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 20:00:57 )
@Wildfire: Apaprently so! It's scary 2 be near such a Deadly spdider :'-0
- [ Boris ]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 20:10:33 )
I helped th old doggie in2 the car... now they R heding 2 the vet.
- [ Boris ]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 20:10:59 )
@vitreus: Yes, I'm sure it is!! But it sounds like you handled it just fine. :3
I'm not sure if we have any here or not. I know we have the very large, very scary wolf spiders, but I haven't seen one of them in a few years

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 20:12:10 )
@vitreus: I guess it's time, huh? You guys aren't going to wait until the morning?
I'm sorry. It's rough losing a pet - even one that is "ready". :(

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 20:14:23 )
@Wildfire: Sebqas's grandpa came home early - saidn they were going to take her soon becuz she hasd got worse n worse. It was hard 2 get her in the car , since she's 300lbs and also unable 2 move... even thn, I'm glad I was able 2 help where I could.
- [ Boris ]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 20:16:51 )

@Wildfire: I'm arachnaphobic. :c

@vitreus: Aww, I'm so sorry..

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 20:18:58 )
@Anarchist Beauty: It's OK - she had a good life :'-) It will B weird with-out her here ,... I hope Sebas & his grand-pa take it well.
- [ Boris ]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 20:19:51 )
@vitreus: Poor puppy... BIG puppy, but poor puppy. I'm glad you could help some. She'll be resting and out of pain soon. <3

@Anarchist Beauty: Well that explains your aversion to the things! They are creepy!

Are you guys looking forward to Halloween? Do you think we're going to have Trick or Treaters with the pandemic and lockdown conditions most of us are under? Or have they made announcements to that effect in your area? I haven't heard of anything here, but my kids are past the Trick or Treating age

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 20:21:07 )
@Wildfire: Hmmmn, Sebas's cousins(?) r still in th trick-or-treating age. I wodner what it will B like for them 2 go this year... Sanitizing after every door ??
- [ Boris ]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 20:26:51 )

@vitreus: My thoughts are with them.

@Wildfire: They are creepy and crawly and need to stay as far away from me as possible.
      Or they will be killed on sight. D:<

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 20:27:09 )
@vitreus: That's a good question. That much constant sanitizing is likely to put people in the hospital for toxic exposure - especially on top of sugar overload. Ugh - I don't want to think about it! I'm just really glad my kids are past that stage, TBH.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 20:28:41 )
@Anarchist Beauty: LOL. I understand. I'm not particularly fond of spiders either. Or snakes. I recognize and respect that they have their roles in nature, but they can do it and be their creepy selves over there somewhere far away from me ~~~~~~~~~~~>>

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 20:30:36 )

@Wildfire: I am going to move to Antarctica where there are no bugs of any kind.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 20:31:42 )
There is ACtuaially a bug tht lives in Antaractica.... but it seems 2 be Small.
- [ Boris ]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 20:34:01 )
@Anarchist Beauty: LOL. The bugs won't get you there, but if the cold doesn't get you, the polar bears might!

@vitreus: There is?? Of course there is... lol! How did you come across that piece of info?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 20:34:51 )
@Wildfire: I read it in a Magazine onece, I think. I forgot th name of the bug, but it is th only species of bug tht can live ther !
- [ Boris ]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.