Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 18:47:45 )
@Anarchist Beauty: I shuld clarify tht he doesn;t hold a grudge against U provbably ? it's possible he accidnetally blocked U :-0
He's gettign rest + relaxtation, while I take over 2 do his puppy-tending duties :-)
- [ Boris ]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 18:48:58 )
@vitreus: Ok. Playing with avatars is half the fun of sites like this. :3
I'm doing ok, thanks, but I've lost my train of thought a little bit with some of the work I'm trying to do on the computer. Eeep?

@Anarchist Beauty: I'll check it out in a minute. Thanks for the link!!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 18:49:44 )
@Wildfire: MayB if U retrace ur steps ? :-0
- [ Boris ]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 18:53:54 )
@vitreus: LOL - Oh, you're funny! What's funnier is that's what I pretty much did! And now, I think I'm all caught up with my train of thought, my notes, etc.! :D

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 18:54:59 )

@vitreus: It's fine. I had assumed it was due to my Hogwarts thread.
      I know a lot of people are very understandably and justifiably hurt and upset over it all and do what they can to avoid it.
      Though even if it is other reasons I will respect them, it's not my place to ask or demand why someone may have blocked me.
      I only broke the rule of 'leaving blocked people alone' because I wanted my sympathies about their pet to be conveyed.
      It's a terrible thing to struggle with that kind of thing. I hope for either the animals recovery or painless passing if it is their time.

@Wildfire: Not a problem!
      I've played many a CAH game through that site.
      Hella fun. lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 18:57:00 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Mauy I ask what happend w/ your Hogwarts thread ? ? it's OK if not , I'm jst curious :-0

@Wildfire: It's good tht U got back onto your Train of thought :-)
I my-self am, distracted from Dappervolk......haha
- [ Boris ]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 19:00:54 )
BRB - I need a small break from the computer and probably something to eat.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 19:06:13 )
Sorry for always being in-and-out of convo here.
Kids take precedence.

I'm thinking I'm going to go grocery shopping and get a fancy coffee [starbucks or something].

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 19:07:09 )

@vitreus: Oh it was nothing to do with me/my Hogwarts threads, it's just all of JKR's recently aired dirty laundry about her being a transphobic jerkwad.
      I run my Hogwarts threads with inclusivity and acceptance in mind, but there are people who - for their own wellbeing - have avoided/blocked it/me.
      One can only hope JKR shuts the hell up and goes away eventually.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 19:11:25 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Ohhhhh , isnt tht the author who wrote teh really bad book tht was on the news ??? I can sea wjy ppl might be Wary abt a themed thread based on th same Authors book like that, but it's good tht U are bein inclusive unliike the original author ! :-)
- [ Boris ]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 19:13:58 )

@vitreus: Yeah, she's just getting worse and worse.
      It's very annoying and hurtful to a lot of people.
      I love Hogwarts and the whole world of Harry Potter, but I absolutely hate JKR.
      She's just poisoning everything and fails to see that she's in the wrong.
      But anyway, I ignore her. Her words don't effect me, or control my life.
      I'm accepting, I'm inclusive, and I try my hardest not to be a jerk, and I run my threads the same way.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 19:17:56 )
@Anarchist Beauty: It's hard 2 under-stand hwo somenone can B so mean to ppl !! Isn't it easier 2 be kind + Accepting ?? :'-0
- [ Boris ]

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 19:20:51 )

@Wildfire: thank you. Cause I have 4 work days left my boss’s boss changed what I do and I’m supposed to close out as many issue tickets as possible. Ugh

@0v7: I hope so too. Let us know if we can do anything for you.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 19:21:12 )

@vitreus: Honestly. Like why would you be a jerk when it's so easy to literally... Not?
      I'll never get it. I don't waste my energy trying to exclude people or try to tell them who they are.

Anyway, how's your day going so far?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 19:23:21 )

@Koah: lol me and Wildfire and just on the same page.
Having a home on the internet is the best. <3

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 19:23:56 )
@Koah: Kids definitely take precedence! Don't worry - I understand!!

@Totalanimefan: that sounds needlessly stressful.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 19:27:23 )
@Anarchist Beauty: it's going Good :-) I'm having som FAncey "Earl Gray" tea Sebas bought me. I'm mostly trying 2 do Dappervolk dailies in-betwenn cleaning puppy. Edit: Hit suibmit 2 soon. How are U doing ??
- [ Boris ]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 19:34:34 )

@vitreus: Ooh fancy tea.
      Oh ugh, same. Those DV dailies just never end.
      I'm doing alright, trying to manage the pain from my wisdom tooth extractions.
      Salt rinses, benzocaine and ibuprofen for pain, hoping that the one thing I'm worried about goes away soon and isn't a bigger problem than I can deal with.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 19:36:25 )
Some chicken and an apple later and I am feeling better. I was feeling fine before, but I'm better now. Weird how that works.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 19:39:13 )
@Anarchist Beauty: DV dailies R tiring , but th profit is good, even with doing only Three towns :-0
I hope ur teeth feel Btetter soon!! Whatts th 1 problem Ur hoping will go away ??

@Wildfire: EAting enough is importsnt! When I['m feeling cranky, I stop 2 think abt if I havve eaten recently or not :-)
- [ Boris ]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.