Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 00:47:36 )

@Wildfire: I'm liking it. Anywhere I can gather with friends is a good place to be.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 01:20:05 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Sleeping, how are you? <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 01:26:31 )
@0v7: That sounds really nice <3

@Totalanimefan: I agree. I'm glad you're here! <3

@star2000shadow: sleeping and typing - that's talent! ;) I'm sorry you're sleepy - any particular reason?
I'm fine, thanks - starting to wind down for the night. It has been a pretty good day.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 01:32:03 )

@Wildfire: Thanks <3 Also there are some new commons!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 02:18:12 )

@Wildfire: Yeah, I had my last two taken out.
      Bottom right, upper left.
      Now everything is pain and garbage.
      I'm tired f soft foods, but even foods that are only slightly harder than peanut butter sandwiches make my jaw hurt.
      And the holes always get food in them, with feels weird.
      I have a water flosser to get the food out of the holes, but it's still tedious and annoying.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 09:53:50 )
@wildfire: thank you hun I appreciate that.. yeah it's a whole big mess I hope this pandemic ends soon

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 13:15:04 )
@Totalanimefan: You're quite welcome. :3 Thanks for the heads up on the commons!

@Anarchist Beauty: Oh, I'm sorry - I had all of mine taken out as a >20yrs adult too. It's not the most pleasant of experiences but it does heal.

@LilMissKushy: Yes, it is absolutely a whole big mess on a number of levels and I hope that level heads, sanity, and normalcy return very, very soon. :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 13:20:28 )
Good morning.
I'm still very much waking up, so it seems like coffee, tea and cocoa are a necessary beginning today -shares-
Tell me about your day today - what do you have to do? what do you want to do? what do you expect to actually do?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 14:18:37 )
"The future must know where you've been."

I discovered some bad news this morning... right before a doctor appointment too.

"The past predicts the state you're in!"

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 14:23:17 )
@0v7: Oh no! I'm sorry to hear your day is starting off like that. Is it anything you want to talk about?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 14:34:36 )

@0v7: oh no. I hope it gets better.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 14:36:29 )

Tell me about your day today - what do you have to do?
I work but I start later since it’s a Friday. I work 11-8. It kinda sucks that I don’t get off of work until it’s dark.

what do you want to do? what do you expect to actually do?
I want today to be smooth sailing but I have a feeling that it’s going to be very busy. Friday tends to be busy at work.

After work is the Miami Heat game. I hope they win.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 14:44:01 )
@Totalanimefan: Hey Total! Good to see you. I hope your day goes well and is less busy than you expect it to be :3

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 15:15:42 )

@Wildfire: We'll have to be putting our old pup to sleep tomorrow. u_u

@Totalanimefan: Thank you - it's rough right now but it'll get better I think.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 15:55:16 )
@0v7: Awwww :( That's unfortunate. I'm sorry! I guess he's in a lot of pain, huh?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 16:45:44 )

@Wildfire: Not much pain, she's mostly just like, unable to get up and eat and stuff. u_u

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 16:55:05 )
@0v7: That's hard for everyone - her and you guys. I'm sorry :(
How'd your doctor appointment go?
Do you have any other plans for the day?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 17:11:44 )

@Wildfire: It went okay - I got a new prescription, and they tried to do blood-related lab work and couldn't actually get any blood, so I'm going back next week... hopefully it works then lol. My plans for the day are keep an ear/eye out for the old doggo and maybe do some DV dailies.

What plans do you have today??

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 17:21:22 )
@0v7: So you're the living dead today, if they couldn't get any blood? Drink a lot of water and make sure you're well hydrated before you go back - it'll help with the blood draw :3

I am currently doing some laundry, listening to old sappy music, and working on a couple online things today. I walked the dogs earlier. Otherwise, I'm craving bread for some reason (I don't eat it, so it's a weird craving for me). I'm not thinking beyond that. Oh- I have a pork roast in the crock pot. That's my day so far. Fun, right? lol!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 17:25:41 )

@Wildfire: They got the tiniest bit of blood, and that's it. I'm not sure how, considering all the other times I've donated blood it was alright. Maybe it's operator error? lol. Next Friday I'll be going back to see if blood lab work can be done then. They only stopped trying to get blood because I looked like I was gonna pass out... which is fair, because I was. >w>;

I should make homemade bread again sometime. Maybe after this weekend... as for lunch today, I had french fries, soo exciting /joking

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.