Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 18:06:06 )
@Anarchist Beauty: I bet it is. Dealing with the extraction itself is not exactly pleasant either. Complications or concerns don't help. :(

@0v7: it sounds like he needed to process and prepare. It also sounds like she's undeniably at that point that it's probably better to let her go. :(

I need to find different music - the sappiness is getting to me.

What's everyone's "go to" music - artist or genre?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 18:10:38 )
@Wildfire: My go-to music is PostModern Jukebox. PMJ. It's modern music turned into funky jazz.
@0v7: I'm so sorry. <3 To change the subject since I imagine it's a bit hard to think about, do you have other pets?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 18:11:03 )
"The future must know where you've been."

I'm the one tasked with cleaning up her feces - nobody else has been asked to help, and I'm already exhausted from a lengthy doctor visit. I have to do this all day. It's 12pm now, and I'm already feeling like I'm gonna pass out.

"The past predicts the state you're in!"

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 18:15:38 )
@0v7: Can you ask for help from others who are around? If you were close to passing out and they couldn't get blood while you were at the doctor, you probably shouldn't be tasked with such a nasty, odious task anyway, tbh.

@Koah: I like PMJ but they're one of those groups I keep wanting to investigate more and keep forgetting about when I'm looking for stuff to listen to (does that make sense?). Maybe now is a good opportunity - I'm getting tired of hearing the same 3 songs they seem to play on virtually every station regardless of what you choose /eyeroll/

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 18:18:18 )

@Wildfire: They certainly do not.

Also, I know this might be an inappropriate request, but could you offer 0v7 my sympathies on their pet?
      I believe they have me blocked due to my Hogwarts thread/JKR's garbage spewing, but I can still see the half of the conversation that comes from others and I can relate to a sick/dying pet.
      If you find this inappropriate due to them having me blocked I totally understand, I just feel awful for people suffering with that kind of pain.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 18:19:22 )

@Wildfire: My roommate has been staying over at the house she's supposed to be living in so she can't help - long story short, grandpa talked to her about her inappropriate behavior towards me and it hurt her poor feelings. My aunt is busy over at the same house with her kids, so she can't help either apparently.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 18:20:12 )
Oh nooo! No one is home to trade-off that heavy chore with you?

@Wildfire: I love PMJ, their pianist, Scott Bradley is one of my favorite musicians. Sometimes I'll just put his playlist on since it goes from calm or to funky. The piano is nice background noise.
Other than PMJ, I listen to folktronica on youtube. It's different.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 18:25:30 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Yes, I'm willing to do this ...
... and @0v7: I really hope you don't mind

Anarchist Beauty:
Also, I know this might be an inappropriate request, but could you offer 0v7 my sympathies on their pet?
I believe they have me blocked due to my Hogwarts thread... but I can still see the half of the conversation that comes from others and I can relate to a sick/dying pet..... I just feel awful for people suffering with that kind of pain.

Please note that I'm not trying to get in the middle of whatever you two might have going on, just trying to pass on the sympathies because it's something we can all relate to, imo.

<3 @ you both.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 18:26:56 )

@Wildfire: I have them blocked for other reasons - but thank you, it's nice to hear that I'm not alone in this. It's really getting to me, and I dunno what to do...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 18:27:42 )
@0v7: It sounds like you're pretty well stuck, then. I'm sorry. :(

@Koah: Thank you for the suggestion - I've put on PMJ and am enjoying it (like I remember I enjoyed them)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 18:28:01 )

@Wildfire: Thank-you hon. <3

Now, as for music I've been kinda getting into this one "indie" artist.
      UPSAHL, she's cute and what I've heard of her music is pretty good so far.
      I recommend her song SMARTY and The Other Team.
      Also Drugs is pretty funny, to me. lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 18:30:45 )
@0v7: I'm glad you didn't mind me reposting that. <3
This is not turning out to be the best day for you, is it? Is there anything we can do other than let you talk and maybe try to distract you a bit?

@Anarchist Beauty: You're welcome <3
I haven't heard either of those artists - I'll have to check them out. Thanks!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 18:32:37 )

@Wildfire: It'll be all over in a couple of hours, I think. I might let another alter take control for that time, just so I can have a break. I mean, they'll still be able to do stuff to help my pupper, since same body, and it'd give me a break...

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 18:35:40 )
@anarchist beauty:
0v7:
... thank you, it's nice to hear that I'm not alone in this...
(^^Ok, I'm done playing messenger now; I thought it important to convey your reply, 0v7)

@0v7: That might be one solution.

Do you guys want to play a game? If so, does somebody want to host?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 18:39:55 )

@Wildfire: Thank-you for your messenger hawk services. lol

Hmm, we could play Cards Against Humanity, or you know whatever that online version is called. lol
      Or the rest of you could, if 0v7 isn't comfortable with me participating.
      I won't step on anymore toes today. ^-^

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 18:41:01 )
Helo :-)
0v7 is going 2 be "away" 4 now , but I'm here in his oplace :-)
- [ Boris ]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 18:43:03 )
@Anarchist Beauty: You are perfectly welcome in my thread any time :3

@vitreus: Ok - thanks for the heads up. How are you today?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 18:44:46 )
@Anarchist Beauty: I don't know whatever the online version of Cards Against Humanity is called - is there an online link or something I can or should check out?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 18:45:52 )
@Wildfire: I'm good :-) Going 2 "play" with my avater a Littl bit. How are U ??
- [ Boris ]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 18:46:21 )

@vitreus: Welcome.
      I hope 0v7 gets the rest they very well seem to deserve right now.

@Wildfire: And the online version of CAH is "Pretend you're Xyzzy".

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.