Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/24 19:13:52 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

i have such a bad headache today

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/24 19:52:16 )
@MoodyB: oh no! I'm sorry to hear that - headaches are no fun. Do you know why you have a headache? Are you hydrated? Do you / can you take something for it, or take a nap? I hope it goes away soon. :3

Well that was fun. I just sketched a London phone booth. It's crooked in my sketchbook because of how I was angling the book, and it's a little on the sloppy side because I did it with ballpoint pen, but it was a fun little exercise to do :3

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/24 20:59:16 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: i just slept on my pillows wrong.
i just prefer not to take medicine for it.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/24 21:25:23 )

@Wildfire: That sounds so delicious sthap =q=
All I'm having for lunch is eggs... and bananas....
Oooh some afternoon sketching~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/24 21:50:49 )
@MoodyB: Oh that's unfortunate. Hopefully it's going away or at least not bothering you too too much. I usually don't take anything for headaches, etc., either

@Purpsy: It was yummy :3 Eggs and bananas is an interesting combination!
Yes, afternoon sketching. It was nice to be able to sit and sketch something...

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/24 22:15:38 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: its going away slowly.

i mostly only take medicine if its a migraine as those are stubborn to get rid of.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/25 14:34:56 )
@MoodyB: I don't blame you for that one bit. There are certain things that just sort of demand medication; others, not so much IMO. I hope your headache is gone and that you had a good rest of the day :3

Good morning
How is everyone doing today so far?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/25 16:02:47 )
@Wildfire: I ended up disappearing yesterday to clean and rearrange my bedroom and bathroom. I realized the bad smell I've been smelling is my damn dog. So cleaning my room top to bottom was [not] pointless. Sure felt pointless once I realized it was her. e.e
I'm in a new state and I don't have many friends here. My iRL friends from my hometown are only 8 hours away, but that's not an easy drive in winter. I've made one friend so far since living here. and I think I'm friends with the crafting shop ladies now. <.< Maybe.

I told my husband we might want to jump on CBS streaming so we can watch Picard, however, he's halfway through Voyager with me. Then he wants to watch one of the earlier series. He's sat in on a few episodes with me. But he's only taken an interest in watching them from beginning to end recently.
His itch to watch Star Trek with me might fade, so I might end up watching Picard on my own. :d

So far, today is good. I'm feeling less brain-hazy this a.m. I brewed a weak brew of coffee since the rich setting has been upsetting my stomach lately.
How are you today?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/25 18:10:19 )

@Wildfire: Well I ended up having eggs with garlic bread yesterday. Sorry for the late reply, but I crashed pretty hard after lunch.
Ended up having a four hour nap x.x

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/25 19:38:58 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@wildfire: im doing okay today.
been not being on here hardly since im actively looking for artist work.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/25 21:03:33 )
@Koah: LOL! <3 What is it about dogs and that distinct doggie smell?? I don't think you've wasted your time cleaning the bedroom - it will make it easier to do it again when the dog is clean -- because let's face it, we need to clean the dog, and the dog stuff, and everywhere the dog has been, and then we need to do it all over again because there's too much to do in one day and once the dog gets back in to the dog smell things it just ... drifts... and basically it's a couple iterations of doing all this to really get rid of the doggie smell... and if you're like me, you'll do what you can and then say F* it because at the end of the day, they're dogs and they smell... just hopefully not too badly XD

It's hard making friends sometimes... even without this pandemic craziness to contend with :3 And I do know what you're going through (it took me years to make real friends here, so I sympathize!)

Enjoy your time with whatever variation of Star Trek you guys are watching, then go on to watch Picard and Discovery. Oh - one of the cool things about Picard is that there are a couple points where characters from the different STs of the same time-line interact with each other (Voyager and NextGen, for example)... it kind of broadens the entire universe and makes the whole thing more cohesive somehow. It's kinda cool :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/25 21:05:58 )
@Purpsy: Oh, please don't concern yourself with late replies! Life happens and it's more important than replying to messages posted here in an absolutely punctual manner! XD <3 A four-hour nap is substantial!! You really must have needed it. I hope you're feeling better today :3

@MoodyB: Good for you, looking for artist work! How's it going so far?

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/25 21:10:18 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: Not good unfortunately
most jobs i can't do due to limited skills. and the ones i find already have tons of posts.
so its not looking hopeful.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/25 21:12:21 )
@MoodyB: That sounds difficult (but typical these days). Where are you looking and what kinds of things are you looking to do, exactly?

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/25 21:47:42 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: Loose sketches, character sketches that are just within
my limits. So only female characters.
because i can't draw males that well yet.

Most jobs im finding want landscapes, full body characters[usually males], detailed or semi realistic or anime styled.
but idk what i'd even describe my so called style as.

so im not finding much of anything.
so kinda feeling like rock bottom with my work lol

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/26 14:25:41 )
@MoodyB: Where are you looking? And I hate to say it but it does sound like you're a little limited in your options. I hope you find things, though - I know they're out there! Good luck! :3

@purpsy: I really like your avatar... it's all floaty and atmospheric and stuff! XD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/26 14:26:23 )
Good morning
How is everyone doing today?
Does anyone have plans today - or for the weekend?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/26 15:01:15 )

@Wildfire: Thanks~
I'm still working on it. I wasted a lot of my time working on this avi x.x
and volts lmao

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/26 15:35:53 )
@Purpsy: LOL - funny how that always seems to be the case, huh?
So how are you today?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/26 15:40:26 )

@Wildfire: Woke up way too early per usual but other than that is been fine so far.

Just on bump thread atm since I spent a lot on those spring orbs. How's your day going so far?

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.