Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/26 20:03:01 )
@Wildfire: I really hope the stress you're enduring will taper off soon and you'll find motivation again. I vacuumed yesterday and it freshened up the room some. I think you should at least do that at some point today. <3
My huskies are happy and... super chatty today. They wanna go outside, but I don't want to stand outside and wait for them to come back in. We have a fence line collar on all 3. So they can't leave the yard, However, One of the 3 Can. Since he's an alpha b^tthole. When I'm not outside, he goes on adventures. o_e
I was just thinking of showering and trying to feel motivated to tackle some organizing I put off.

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/26 20:03:56 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: So very true.
I've progressed in my one painting study but stuck on her hair. since drawing hair and painting hair
are two different things

Yes I am! I think first I will design something after a Lotus and then water lily. Not sure which flower i'll choose after that.
but excited to design something for that.
and my friend and I have collab adoptables, so i need to work on our last one that we both forgot about for months.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/26 20:07:14 )
@Koah: I organized a little bit in my bedroom earlier and yes, the house needs to be cleaned and yes, it will make it feel better but omg I soooo don't have it in me to do right now. Thanks for trying to motivate me and for the support, though. :3 <3 Tomorrow. I'll tackle at least that much of the house cleaning tomorrow ...

The alpha doesn't care about the yard limitations, huh? Or does he just really like his adventures and proving that everything is his??

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/26 20:08:44 )
@MoodyB: lol... yes, drawing hair and painting hair are definitely two different things. Those are very fun flowers to work with, imo! Good luck.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/26 20:13:10 )
@Wildfire: My alpha is a bit of both. Everything is his and he endures the zap of crossing the yard line and continues on his way. The best way to describe him is Demon from Snow Dogs [if you've seen that]. My alpha is 9 now and has calmed down immensely. My stinky dog is 5 and is set in her ways. Not very bright but very instinctual. And their baby is the youngest at 2 years old. almost 3. She's a leach for attention and smart. e.e
I think today is my lazy day too. My energy is capoot. I want to shower and vacuume the dog hair out of my room and that's it as far as productivity goes.

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/26 20:18:39 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: yup. but hopefully i can figure out eventually since i want to finish it
and submit it to one of my critique channels of one of the group discords im in.

thank you. probably will have to work on it later since
i have a zoom meeting with my mom today.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/26 20:27:40 )
@Koah: It's so funny that you and I seem to be in the same position more often than not! I do hope you get your vacuuming done.
Dogs are so funny! It's amazing how "settled" they get after they get through the first couple of "baby" years :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/26 20:29:32 )
@MoodyB: It sounds like you have a solid plan in place!
I hope your meeting with your mom goes well :3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/26 21:37:41 )
@Wildfire: I got my shower done! and the kids started on their schoolwork today.
I'm going to pour myself a new cup of coffee and sort of do a "start over" XD
I wonder if it's just 'exhausted mom' that makes us similar on motivation/productivity.

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/26 21:40:43 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: Yes. just hope i can stick to it lol.
Sims 4 has been taking up my time since i got a new pack for it.

me too. lately they haven't been going well
because her pain meds need to be either higher or changed. so they may have to talk to her doctor soon.
as she is either tired during zoom or in a lot of pain.

but she got her first vaccine yesterday so i hope she's feeling okay.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/26 22:04:16 )
@Koah: I'm sure "exhausted mom" is a good part of it. :3 Good for you, though, doing a "start over" - I hope it works out well for you. I'm giving up for the day. I just... can't... today. If it weren't already 4pm, I'd take a nap (if I could) but if I do that now, I won't sleep tonight and that will just compound things. I don't need any additional complications!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/26 22:06:08 )
@MoodyB: It's unfortunate that she's in that inbetween state. I hope you can get the doctor details worked out for her soon and she starts feeling better :3

LOL at the Sims. I thought you were playing something else (not Sims)

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/26 22:09:25 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: Yeah hopefully. We shall see how today goes but im hoping today she's in good spirits.
but hoping she wont feel terribly ill from the vaccine as she doesn't do well with flu shots normally.
but heard first one is okay but second is way worse.

I switch between games depending on my mood.
but i made my fave ocs in my sims 4 game and bought city living as the expansions were on sale from $40 to $20
so i caved and bought one.

i don't play sims too often as i normally play genshin more frequently.
but i wanted to test the new pack out.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/26 22:12:00 )
@MoodyB: Yes, from what I've seen, the compound effect from these shots is really bad. I hope she weathers them ok :3

As long as you're enjoying yourself, right? Sims can be a fun game for a change of pace from things

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/26 22:17:45 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: yeah hopefully. i think my dad might get his soon so i'll have to be on top of taking best
care of him.

tho im nervous for when i get it cause my grandparents got theirs and said it affected their hand.
and me being artist im like "PANIC" XD

Normally i dont play sims because it's very hard to do stuff without a wireless mouse lol.
and my computer really does not do sims justice lol.
as it doesn't render images well so on my laptop my games look as if there is NO shadows or anything. so it looks so off putting and flat lol.

that and without many of the game packs, it can be a little boring.
but playing this new pack changed my game a little. yesterday my sims kept running down stairs and outside with their food to eat for some reason. when i'd make them go back home their food would just be gone lol

and then they kept going outside[as they live in an apartment in the city].

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/26 23:40:28 )
@MoodyB: your sims were rebelling and trying to enjoy being outside!

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/27 00:43:58 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: they really were. im just like "STAY INSIDE IT'S DARK" XD
and then they tried ordering food outside when we got left overs.

these three are a handful.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/27 01:02:21 )

@Wildfire: Mostly got the very commons =w=
But I got that sweater I wanted. I was trying to make an outfit of it earlier but honestly it feels like I've been using the same usual items lately that I need to buy myself some new ones now....

Did you get the spring orbs yet? I personally like the items so I'm definitely going to buy more in the future :3

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/27 02:22:25 )
@MoodyB: that is so funny! Hopefully they'll start listening to you and stay inside!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/27 02:24:40 )
@Purpsy: I did buy several orbs and got most of the common commons. I haven't decided whether or not I'll buy more orbs it the specific items from them yet. There are some interesting items

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.