Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/26 16:17:18 )
Good Morning.
I am... brewing coffee. and sleepy until I have that warm beverage in my hand.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/26 16:20:36 )
I love everyone's avis in here. <3
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/26 16:57:20 )
@Aisukohi: I love yours! So pretty!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/26 17:04:11 )
@Purpsy: Oh yeah, I'm with you on both counts... except I got pulled in to rabbit holes via facebook for a little while there...
Did you get the orb items you wanted?

@Koah: good morning. :3 How are you today so far?

@Aisukohi: hello Aisu. How are you today? Yes, there are some pretty nice looking avis running around aren't there? And they're all so different from each other! :3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/26 17:10:05 )
@Wildfire: I'm okay, It's been a while since I got a decent nights' sleep. So I'm groggy. I slept like a rock through the night and I didn't want to get up this morning, but the huskies insisted. It makes sense, they got me up early because it started snowing just as I got them outside.
How's your morning going?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/26 17:12:36 )
Oh, you must have really needed the sleep, Koah! Silly doggies waking you up, though XD <3
It's after 11am here and I really should go start my day (I'm still in PJs - lol!) but I just don't feel like it... between reading the "news", and not sleeping well, and some family (teen) drama that's rearing its head again, and being cooped up inside (between covid and the pollen, there's zero winning going on here! ugh.)... I just don't feel like doing much of anything. *sigh* <<------------- that's about how my day is going so far.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/26 17:20:37 )
My stinky dog refuses to ever come inside. So I left her out on her own this morning. Huskies love when there's snow. Anyway, I just looked outside and there's a mild blizzard. I had to get my snow boots on and get blasted in the face by snow to sheep-herd her back inside. =3= Chilly. Thank goodness I got coffee.
Teen drama is still a thing going on at my house. My niece is acting out again and my sister lost patience. sO.. yeah. I got sick from stress and affects my whole household. So If my sister decides to send her back over, I need to make boundries- big ones... with my sister.
I feel you on not wanting to do anything. That's me today.
I did a lot of rearranging and cleaning this week. I did a lot of cooking yesterday.

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/26 19:04:32 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: im extremely limited.
deviantart is where im looking.
my friend showed me they often have job offers there.

but sadly i cant really learn new skills over night.
so im stuck lol

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/26 19:38:40 )
This is exactly

Howdy howdy

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/26 19:46:30 )
@Koah: Oh, I bet your dogs were enjoying the snow!! <3 At least you had hot coffee waiting! :3

Yeah, I feel ya on the stress and the ripple effect through the family, boundaries, etc. We are going through the same kinds of things here (just the details are different) and I'm doing my best to stay healthy but daaaaaaammnnn... I hope you get everything worked out so that everyone benefits and the stress is severely limited.

I showered and did a tiny bit of yoga. I should vacuum and do dishes and I just want to crawl back in to bed, or sit on the couch and binge-watch something upbeat and mildly entertaining...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/26 19:47:43 )
@MoodyB: LOL - no... new skills are not usually acquired overnight. I really do hope you find something (or better yet, several somethings!) soon, though! :3

@another movie addict: Hey AMA - how are you today?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/26 19:49:42 )
This is exactly

I'm good.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/26 19:51:20 )
That's good.
What's going on for you today?

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/26 19:51:27 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: several would be so bad for me.
i can't multitask.
I could only apply for 2 since idk what my style is and 90% of them are anime/manga style.

but i may just have to make adoptables to sell on sites like toyhouse
and see if that does anything.
it probably won't since it's hard to get anyone to buy or commission you in the beginning.
but that's how my week is going lol.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/26 19:53:21 )
@MoodyB: That often seems to be the case... it's tough to get the ball rolling, but once it does, it starts zooming! OR, the opposite is true and there's all kinds of interest right off the start...

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/26 19:53:46 )
This is exactly

Day off, playing WoW, gonna have fun playing DnD later tonight. Oh and watching videos on serial killers.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/26 19:58:00 )
That sounds like a fairly typical day off for you, but it sounds like fun. :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/26 19:58:07 )
What do you think of the new orb items? Did you get them all?

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/26 19:58:51 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: i thought about offering to make twitch emotes
but my linework still comes out fuzzy.
so i have to practice it first and see if i can get it to work properly.

i think the biggest problem with improving my work is my laptop and my tablet.
laptop has too little ram so i can't do bigger canvases which makes lines less fuzzy.
but tablet can't blend so it takes my forever to paint/blend out the painting lol.

but today im going to try to work on a new challenge i found for art and work on a few adoptable designs.
they will be designed after flowers.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/26 20:01:30 )
@MoodyB: It can be difficult to do things without the proper tools and your technological challenges would make things more challenging. Still, I hope you find something :3 The flower-inspired adoptables challenge sounds like fun! Are you looking forward to it?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.