Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/28 20:09:35 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: my family never had a good computer for it or consoles but sims 4 went on sale...for free so then i got it lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/28 20:11:31 )
@Another Movie Addict: You need to move North :3

@MoodyB: As long as you're enjoying it! <3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/28 20:17:27 )
This is exactly

Yes I do. lol

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/28 20:28:04 )

@Wildfire: Awe it's still bad there? D:
Well hopefully you can go out soon!

Lmao it was a slight drizzle. I don't think I can grow any taller from it.
*imagines a sprout growing at my head*

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/28 21:53:54 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: its pretty fun and i dont have to build a whole house
since apartments you just decorate it.

i keep finding new furniture i had no idea i had lol

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/1 13:52:21 )
@another movie addict: Yes, I think you do (need to move further north) if the 70*F weather is too hot for you :3

@Purpsy: Yes, the pollen is still pretty bad here. It's transitioning now from just the trees to everything else too. We are actually getting pollen count alerts on our phones. Hopefully it will only be another week or so at most before it starts calming down (or at least the stuff I react to starts calming down enough for me to leave the damn house!)

@MoodyB: Oh! Well finding in-game things you didn't think you had is usually a fun thing! :3 Have your dudes settled down at all yet or are they still doing silly things when you're not looking?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/1 13:53:07 )
@Ava: Aaah... your taking the callback too seriously is understandable - I'm sure it happens a lot. I think you're definitely on to something though with treating these auditions and callbacks more as just playing instead of a job interview! :3 ... which is not always an easy thing to do. Still, I wish you only the best of luck with it all!

Good morning everyone!
How are you doing today?
Do you have anything planned for the day?
Are you excited to see the new crates?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/1 16:28:31 )
@Wildfire: I am excited about the crates.
I don't have a whole lot of plans today, but enough to keep my day busy. I want to do some re-arranging. I want to get back into my workout routine. We'll see if I get those things done or not. :o
My kids and dogs are driving me crazy this morning.
My husband dug out a back stretcher last night that he hid from me because he didn't want to admit he's been avoiding his home physical therapy. e.e
I watched him use it and I ended up taking a turn because it looked weirdly comfy. I just about took a nap from comfort, he took me out of it because he thought I had passed out. lol. anyhow, my back feels amazing today.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/1 16:43:14 )

@Wildfire: Damn :/
Now it spreads to trees? I can imagine powdery dusted trees where you live.
Do you guys have only one season there? Or like a rainy season at least?

I had a very interesting morning. I had to throw out some really rotten shrimps because stupid me forgot to put it in the freezer a couple of days ago and it was rotting away in our cart. So me and my brother had to bleach everything...

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/1 16:50:11 )
@Purpsy: Oh no! yucky, I can imagine rotting shrimp smells terrible.
I had to clean up doggy poops this morning. :[ I got a decent shampooer, so there's no evidence left of that happening. XD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/1 17:15:23 )

@Koah: Yeah... We were dealing with an awful stench these past two days and we couldn't pinpoint where it is. I thought at first it was the fish guts I wasn't able to throw right away and I ended up thoroughly cleaning our trash bin but that wasn't it.

Until my brother figured it out this morning and I never suspected it was in our shopping cart nearby our apt. entrance connected to our kitchen. Sigh... There goes the 15$ worth of shrimps... Such a waste.

I smelled dog poop before... Is quite stinky but rotten shrimps wins by default x.x Definitely worse than fish guts too.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/1 17:35:33 )
@Purpsy: oh my gosh! That must have been so bad! especially for it to be sitting for days. yuck! I've recently started buying shrimp, but it stays in the freezer until my husband wants to eat it as I'm not a seafood person.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/1 17:43:06 )

@Koah: yeah the smell gotten stronger over time x.x But at least the stench is gone now.

I don't buy shrimps often so to see this one wasted is painful T~T

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/1 18:01:04 )
This is exactly

Howdy howdy folks

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/1 18:02:22 )
@Koah: It should be interesting to see what the crates hold! :3

Hey AMA - how are you today?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/1 18:05:37 )
@Purpsy: I think the pollen was mostly tree pollen before. Now I think it's the grass and different trees that are blooming. Whatever it is, my car is still a lovely shade of greenish-yellow instead of its painted color! XD

Yes, we have seasons here. They're not as extreme as most of the rest of the country but the temps can drop to freezing (not terribly often, but it happens) during the winter and then nasty hot and humid over the summer (Florida is special during August, let me tell you! /dead/ ), and then yes, rainy and dry seasons... hurricane season... pollen season... XD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/1 21:10:46 )
Sorry I poofed.
My morning has been long and exhausting.
One of my kids decided today was a good day for a tantrum. My phone has been ringing a lot and I wish I had a landline, so I could just pull the plug out of the wall. lol. XD But I have a cell phone, I could definitely put on silent or turn off.. but it's funny how I see it as a life line. lol!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/1 21:15:40 )
@Koah: LOL - don't worry about it... poofs happen :3 XD
I'm sorry that you're having what seems to be a rough day. I hope things improve for you soon!!

My day is turning out to be more tedious than I'd like to admit... and I'm tired now, but at least I'm making progress on one of my "to do" list items (after thinking it wasn't going to happen at all).

I have to go get my youngest from work soon because his truck "died" (and I'm just soooo looking forward to driving in Tampa rush hour traffic) - he's not sure if it's the transmission or a gasket or something else. Ugh.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/1 21:31:18 )
@Wildfire: Today is a bit rough, my to-do list is not going to get done. If I could just fast forward today and go to bed, i'd be happy.
I'm proud of you for tackling some of your to-do list. I'm sorry you have to pick up your son during traffic hour. Uhhhg!
Oh man, let's hope it's not the transmission in his truck. That's a spendy repair.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/1 23:43:13 )

@Wildfire: Wew and I complain when it's freezing here =w=
I only got the typical four seasons here. Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter. But I never experience any hurricane or pollen season.
But it can get crazy humid here too on Summer since I don't liver far up North.

But winter be weird this year... Is not the most coldest winter so far and it just rained and snowed all the same week e.e
Heck I experience too much sunshine usually it can be so gloomy around this time.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.