Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/3 22:51:23 )
@Wildfire: I am very new! Just started a few days ago. That’s why I look so drab lol
I’m doing coding classes after work at the moment so I am staying steady. Luckily, I just discovered this place works on my phone. Not used to that. I am used to being on the computer all the time lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/3 22:54:48 )
@linklee: Nah... you're cute! Not drab! I just wasn't sure with your name and outfit... obviously, you're a zelda fan! what kind of coding classes are you doing?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/3 23:02:24 )
@Wildfire: Just finished advanced C++ and now working on unreal engine game development. I have been getting into programming here in the past few years so I started with Python, then jumped to Java, and just finished C++. I find it all fascinating.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/3 23:22:15 )
@linklee: (sorry - fell down a rabbit hole) That is a natural progression in terms of programming languages - good for you! So what do you plan on doing with all this coding know-how? I assume you're in school?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/3 23:27:35 )
@Wildfire: I'm okay today, I did some errands since my husband stayed home sick. He watched the kids while I took a much-needed grocery run and important errands.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/3 23:48:15 )
@Wildfire: No worries got busy me self. Not actually, all the classes are online programs and are not tied to an official degree or anything. Although, I have to go through lectures, have “homework” and tests and what not. I mainly study and practice it as a hobby just because programming fascinates me.

Not sure in what direction it will take me to just yet, I am able to use some things I have learned at my job, but I’m really leaning towards game design and development.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/4 13:07:18 )
@Koah: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that hubby isn't feeling well but I'm glad that his being available made it possible for you to go out and get some errands done.

@linklee: Being fascinated by something is an awesome reason to pursue it, actually... well, unless you're talking about stalker-ish or otherwise unhealthy behaviors! (Lol - I have no reason why that popped in to my mind! I obviously need coffee!!) Coding is good :3 It's applicable to a lot of areas these days. Game programming could be a lot of fun to do too... I've always thought so, anyway :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/4 13:09:26 )
And good morning everyone! :3
It's -checks- Thursday March 4th.
What's in your plans for the day today?

I will probably try to do some cleaning around the house, and do some cooking. Mostly.

But first, coffee!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/4 15:40:45 )
@Wildfire: Don’t worry I don’t plan on stalking anyone so I think we are good lol

Today is me day off from everything so I think I’m going to remove me self from the world for the better part of the dat lol

The Gang's All Here

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/4 16:33:56 )
Coffee first and I'll be more alive. I finished my book last night and didn't check the time when I went to bed. So I'm assuming it was around 1 or 2 am.
I'm actually feeling much more alive knowing I have several plans this month that are all lined up.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/4 17:19:42 )
@linklee: well, I hope you enjoy your day off!

@Koah: good morning Koah. Yes, it's amazing to me how much difference the simple act of knowing you have plans lined up can make! :3 I'm happy for you!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/4 17:57:23 )
@Wildfire: oh definitely. I got an overwhelming amount of things lined up this month and it's starting to give me a headache.
lol, My neighbor is putting up a new fence this week, and it makes me wonder if she got sick of me hollering at my dog every few hours to come back inside. XD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/4 19:41:41 )
@Koah: LOL! XD You could ask her if that's the case, but it could be that she's been wanting to put up a new fence for years too...

I am having a productive day today. I did a longer than usual workout and I have been cleaning most of the day. The house (and I, really) needed it, so I'm glad I had the energy to do that today :3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/4 21:27:37 )
@Wildfire: That neighbor scares me. XD
She's always outside smoking a cig and on the phone. [not what scares me], but it's what a nice neighbor who welcomed me said. "watch out for them, they act like the neighborhood watch and have a habit of calling cops- especially if dogs are wandering around without owners." I have 3 huskies who all love having adventures. So I've taken the care of being cautious. My dogs don't leave my yard, but I am that neighbor who hollers constantly and calls them 'buttnuggets' 'husky heathens' 'white b-tches' .... etc. Depending on my mood. lol
I'm motivated today too. I'm sore from my workout last night. D:

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/4 23:50:06 )
@Koah: It sounds like you're wise to listen to the nice neighbor at least until you get a better feel for this neighbor yourself. Caution is not necessarily a bad thing! LOL at the nicknames - I call my dogs "barky butt" when they're outside barking at everything and trying to get them back in the house, so I get it! <3

I'm curious to see whether or not I'm sore from my workout today. Right now I'm definitely dealing with the after effects of pollen... ugh. :(

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/5 03:09:00 )
This is exactly

Evening everyone.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/5 13:25:00 )
@Another Movie Addict: Hey AMA. How are you?

Good morning everyone

How's everyone doing?

What's going on in your world today?

At the moment, I'm just trying to see straight. Ugh. I'm not sure what the rest of my day has in store for me just yet...

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/5 15:46:36 )
@Wildfire: Did you end up being sore from your workout?
I just woke up. It's pretty darn early and the neighbors' construction folks are already hammering away at the new fence.
Doesn't bother me much, but they did get to watch me run around my acre trying to sheep-herd my dogs back inside.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/5 15:53:04 )
I'm just killing time until I have to go into work. Having a nice lazy morning, even though I should have gone to the gym lol.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/5 15:55:49 )
@Koah: You're having an interesting morning so far!! LOL!

No, I'm not sore after my workout actually. Maybe I'm in better shape than I thought? Of course, I haven't done my workout today yet either... maybe I'll find some tight muscle or something when I do...

@Aisukohi: Hey Aisu! Sometimes we need a break from doing stuff. "Should do" is over-rated! :3 I hope you're enjoying your morning! <3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.