Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 21:50:44 )
@Anarchist Beauty: I camped once in a town in the Mojave desert area. I can't remember where exactly. I just remember the ground was cracked from the heat.

@Wildfire: I've never tried to sell anything before. I always feel anxious thinking about it. I don't know why. Probably the time and energy you mentioned. I feel like it takes a certain type of person to sell online. My mom is good at it. She'll put in a lot of work if it means earning a few extra bucks.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 21:51:28 )
@Totalanimefan: lol //one of us// //one of us//

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 21:52:45 )
"The future must know where you've been."

@Koah: Usually you can get a powder/spray to get rid of insects like that! Though, you'd have to wash your fruit very well after.

"The past predicts the state you're in!"

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 21:55:26 )
@LilMissKushy: Oh good - then yes, we'll try to @you once in a while to remind you to stop by! :3
Oh jeeze - I'm sorry you're going through another round of scare tactics and uncertainty.

@Totalanimefan: I'm sorry, but that's funny. Good luck!

@Anarchist Beauty: Yes, here too. Or drowns it. Or both. Rarely does it seem to have a balance.

@Koah: Most of the time, it's not worth my time and energy, TBH. By the time I sort through things and make decisions, I want it gone, not sitting in a different pile somewhere needing to be babysat. But, like right now, I have a lot of the kids' homeschooling stuff that is brand new (stinker refused to touch it; then we switched tracks) - it would be nice to recuperate some money for that, for example

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 21:56:37 )
@0v7: You're hired. Come grow stuff for me :3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 22:02:40 )
@Wildfire: I completely understand that thought process.
I'm thankful we're not completely unpacked I found a good spot/room for kids' homeschooling. It's like a small office space attached to the main kitchen. We weren't using it yet, there's no door for privacy. So I'm able to hear my daughter's teacher. I listen for keywords like "Due Thursday," or "today's subject is". My daughter has the attention span of a goldfish.

@0v7: Our apple trees are Really Tall! Like I need an orchard ladder! of course, the infestation is near the top.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 22:09:31 )

@Koah: It's a terrible place.

@Wildfire: Apparently balance is for wimps. lol
      We have no real balance.
      We don't even have seasons.
      We have hot and cold.
      Summer and Spring don't exist. That's Hot.
      Fall and Winter don't exist. That's cold.
      And it's evil.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 22:13:37 )
@Koah: Oh! That sounds like a pretty good set up for a school environment - a certain amount of privacy for her, but also the ability for you to stay informed and involved and helpful! LOL - teach her to take notes or write things down in a calendar to help her track due dates, etc.? Or does her attention even go that far right now?

@Anarchist Beauty: Our seasons are Summer, Summer v2, Devil's Sauna, Hurricane Season and Crap! Where's my Hoodie?! XD
LOL - it's actually really nice here most of the time in February-ish if you can deal with all the pollen. August and September are usually horrid with the levels of humidity in the air (not bad this year, actually), and otherwise, it's "summer according to everyone else", which may be soggy or dry, depending on Mother Nature's attitude that day

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 22:15:12 )

@Wildfire: We get dry.
      Always dry.
      Rain doesn't exist.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 22:18:51 )
@Anarchist Beauty: It's amazing how very, very varied these different climates can be, isn't it?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 22:22:25 )

@Koah: It could be worth it - just imagine... applie pie, applesauce, etc etc!!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 22:28:49 )
@Koah:
@0v7:
..........aaaaaaapppppppppllesssss....

Which reminds me - it's time to cook dinner (I don't think I'll be using apples though)

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 22:32:28 )

I should also cook dinner.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 22:33:07 )

Mmm, apples. I want an apple... Though I don't think I could actually eat it without hurting my jaw.
      Dan wisdom teeth holes...

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 22:33:13 )
@Wildfire: lol. I showed her how to take notes and she just keeps looking at my example and zones into it without doing anything herself. She's such a squirrel.
@0v7: omgosh! YES I've made applesauce twice since moving in. My kids just brought me a few handfuls from the yard asking me to make more applesauce. I have to cut off the.. yucky parts of the apple.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 23:26:25 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'pokes head in' hello 'waves' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 23:30:11 )
I'm back. My belly is happier now. :3
No apples for dinner though. I may grab one after we walk the dogs.

@Anarchist Beauty: wisdom teeth ... holes? Did you just have them extracted?

@Koah: LOL - she'll get there. Eventually. Maybe.

@star2000shadow: Hello! Welcome. How are you today?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 00:01:13 )

@Koah: -chants like they are at a sport game- One of Us! Lol

How does it feel to have a new hangout?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 00:24:16 )
@Totalanimefan: Me? So far I'm liking it - lol :3 @Koah:? Well, I guess we'll find out.
How are you liking having a new hangout so far?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 00:45:03 )

I took my blood sugar, cooked dinner (roasted salmon and asparagus), and now I'm having cookies as a treat.

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.