Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2021 ┤▒├ Wild Sweet Treats

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 19:08:19 )

@Wildfire: Yeah in a way I'm grateful I learn it you know. I tried to write some cursive right now and I take it back, I forgot how to write some letters in cursive. My mom was laughing at me when she saw it and was flexing her cursive to me, it looks so nice and neat TAT

Wow! That must be hard, I probably would've have done the same too if I didn't move to Canada. But thank god we didn't live a time when the typewriter only existed. My mom mentioned before using those were tough, you can't make a lot of mistakes with it because from what she told me erasing errors with it wasn't easy.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 19:45:20 )
Good afternoon everyone!!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 19:47:07 )
@MoodyB: Oh, that's a good thing to do sometimes. What are you listening to? - anything interesting?

@Fading Kings: That's quite a commitment! ROFL at the idea of American breakfast, though! XD That's hilarious! :3
We are close to Disney World in Orlando, FL so we've been a bunch of times when my boys were younger, but we never bit the bullet and bought passes. It can be a fun place to spend some time for certain!! I'm sure you'll have fun. It sounds like a really great time together, tbh! <3

@Purpsy: LOL - typewriter mistakes were tedious and difficult to correct, and they didn't have autocorrect (yes, I've used them too)! XD I would probably struggle to use completely correct cursive lettering right now too, since my style is more mixed, but it wouldn't take much to get back on track, I think... if I ever wanted to do that for some reason

@Lina: Hey Lina - how are you today?

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 19:48:46 )
Im good today. I’m at the mall now but a few minutes early for work so I was posting in my car before I head in. XD
My boos opened so I’ll put my phone away until she leaves.
Once she’s gone I can post when there aren’t customers.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 19:49:10 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: just my usual stuff lol.
it'a a song called HOLO by Lee Hi.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 19:58:42 )
@Lina: cool. It has been a while since we've chatted. :3

@moodyb: lol.. fair enough. I'll have to go look up the song. I haven't heard it before that I'm aware of...

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 20:07:19 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: its a kpop song so that's probably why.
I mostly listen to only kpop.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 20:08:00 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

@Wildfire:

Yeah the food is very... Cultured. I know I would have had a hard time adjusting (someone got a fried frog for dinner) but

We had the passes for like 6 years before we canceled it. It's funny because we had just renewed them like two weeks before the parks were to close. I lived further away at first since I was going to UCF, and my best friend and I thought it was a good idea to get the pass since we worked for Universal we got into those parks (plus sea world/busch gardens) for free, might as well pay for a pass for the other park so we can go to any theme park we want.

I just have to make sure I wake up early enough to get a boarding pass for Rise of Resistance since it's why we are starting our day in Hollywood vs Magic kingdom. My dad is a fan of star wars so we can't miss the ride if we have the choice to ride it.

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 20:15:38 )
@MoodyB: oh right.. I forgot that's what you tend to listen to. :3
So what else is going on in your world today?

@Fading Kings: lol - that actually makes sense. We did have passes to Universal for a while... then we got the dogs, and puppies needed attention which was hard to do if we were running to Orlando... *sigh* It sounds like you're going to have a great time! I hope you get the passes to the Star Wars (and other) rides you want!

I would try fried frog... not sure I'd want to rely solely on it being "dinner" (or whatever) and I'm not sure it's something I'd want to be surprised by for a meal, but I'd try it. I've had frog legs before...

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 20:16:49 )
@Wildfire: social media is really messy. :c unfortunately, I have tried and failed to break habits of auto-checking it. FB in particular is super annoying.
My kids are starting to learn my handwriting since they're learning [and getting better] at reading. lol, so I've been practicing old cursive for my lists that I don't want the kids to read.
Now that I recall, I didn't learn cursive in school. I was ahead in reading and writing, so I got bored and my mom and grandmas wrote me letters for me to read and reply to. <3
Gosh! My grandmas both have beautiful cursive. *o*
I went outside to tear up a garden spot, but the kids followed me out and stopped doing school. So I need to hang nearby while they do schoolwork. =0

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 20:16:54 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: nothing else pretty much.
not really doing anything atm. or today.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 20:22:14 )

@Wildfire: Oof x.x
Thank god I was born when the computers existed already. I will lose my shit using those.

Well I decided to practice cursive daily now and do those dreadful exercises. At least it gives me something to do during this lockdown.
Here's my first one:

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 20:27:59 )
@Purpsy: Oh man! I hope you did laundry that day! lol Looks good though. :3 practice, practice, practice. :D
I should probably practice more often to make my handwriting more legible.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 21:34:52 )

@Koah: I'm about to soon! I supposed if you can read it my handwriting is not that bad but is still better to practice more daily :3
Yep let's both improve with our handwriting~

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 22:03:06 )
@Wildfire: I know. >.<
It’s been like 2-3 months. But I’m glad to be back!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 22:04:35 )
I walked the dogs. It's a pretty day out there...

@Koah: Yeah, I understand completely. I did stop checking in to FB for a while there, but seem to be straying back again recently *sigh* In my defense, it is because I'm trying to reconnect to the homeschool community here because I'm trying (and currently failing-lol) to clear out my homeschool stuff and would prefer the curriculum and materials go to other homeschoolers in the area if possible.

I just replanted those beans or squash sproutlings that appeared in my compost heap... and the other tomato plant. We'll see what happens.

Kids are so funny - any excuse to not do their schoolwork!! XD

@MoodyB: Are you ok? Just taking a chill day today?

@Purpsy: ROFL! <3 So did you do your laundry? XD For somebody claiming to have horrible handwriting, your handwriting is fine... trust me, I've seen MUCH worse

@Lina: Well, it's good that you're able to come back! :3 What have you been up to that's keeping you away from us??

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 22:09:16 )
@Wildfire: it’s really just been work.
It’s been so busy, much busier than normal for this time of year. I thought it might have been because schools were all online for a while and people were acting like all week was the weekend.
I’m glad kids are back in school because things are finally getting back to normal.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 22:28:24 )
@Lina: The last year and a half has been just so weird in so very many unexpected ways!! Things need to get back to normal before we all lose our collective minds! :vanora_upsidedown:

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 22:30:57 )
@Wildfire: yes! I’m ready for things to be normal again!!
It was fine for like 1 month but I’m done with it now.

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 22:34:37 )
@Lina: Oh, I understand completely!!

I need to cook dinner, but I'll check in... just expect typos and weird autocorrects from the phone - lol! XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.