Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2021 ┤▒├ Wild Sweet Treats

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 22:39:59 )
No problem, I’m always on my phone so I get it. XD
I actually haven’t looked at my computer in years probably

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 22:48:56 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: Burnt out a little.
so i don't have the mental headspace to really do anything.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 23:49:32 )
@Lina: LOL! Well, I didn't get a chance to check in while I was cooking, and now I'm back on the computer...

@MoodyB: so you're taking a day off. That's probably a good thing :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/22 00:10:37 )

@Wildfire: Nah I didn't x"D
I had to begin with because my dad ran out of socks but turns out he has more. I can just wash them on weekend.

Thanks! But I'm still not used to it plus I keep getting the letters m and n confused and writing the letter lowercase r is ugh T_T

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/22 00:28:51 )
Gorgeous post art Purpsy!

Only 30 minutes of work left

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/22 00:58:05 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: yeah. just dont feel like doing anything anymore.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Donator — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/22 03:08:29 )
@wildfire: Gosh I've been so busy these past two days I missed so many posts :viocry: I've been taking advantage of the good weather to get a lot of errands done and to get some walking in. For the past two months my max has been 5K steps a day and yesterday AND the day before i broke 10K :D My hips are making sure I'm feeling it though gosh I might have pushed myself too much. So today is just a lovely chill day.

I also picked up some honey and some of my favorite tea (rooibos) because I'd run out~ There's no tea stores where I am right now so I had to settle for supermarket stuff but any tea is better than no tea and the quality is just fine, there's just something about scooping leaves straight out of the bag that really makes me happy.

I hope you've had a really good past couple of days!
Please ping me! Responses may be slow~ I often don't have internet or cell coverage

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/22 05:03:37 )

@Lina: Thanks (◍•ᴗ•◍)♡ ✧*。
And I love your avi btw. Is very sugary sweet xD

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/22 06:14:38 )
@Purpsy: thank you!
If only we had more candy accessory commons.
I need hair candy and .... neck candy? XD

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/22 06:39:21 )

@Lina: Yeah I would love to do more sweets/candy theme avis more too.
So far I've only made one.

But this event looks promising for it~

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/22 12:58:35 )
@Purpsy: LOL! <3 "m" has another bump, and "n" looks like an "m"... "r" has a little point on the left before swooping down... XD It takes practice, but I think those three letters are the ones most people stumble with and don't like to do in pure cursive :3

@Lina: I missed the end of your work day but yay for spending it with us! I hope it was a good day for you :3

@MoodyB: You don't feel like doing anything? What's the status with your new tablet?

@Klawaw: Oh, don't worry about trying to catch up on all the posts! Besides, RL always comes first and it sounds like you had a great time enjoying the weather. Congrats on getting in all those steps! My step count recently has been pretty pitiful, tbh. I should go walking more too! :3 I know what you mean about scooping out the tea from the bag - makes it all a little more special and a little more part of a ritual to get that cup of tea! <3

@Ava: Oh hi Ava! Why are you ending up working more hours at this job than just what you end up streaming? - research and gathering ideas to stream? How's it going otherwise? Are you still enjoying it?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/22 13:02:37 )

Good morning everyone!

What is planned for today? - anything fun?

Trivia Question of the Day - Which country was the Caesar salad invented in?

Random Question of the Day - What book or movie character can you see in your own life? (maybe as a friend? grandparent? sibling? cousin? teacher? neighbor? etc.)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/22 15:42:35 )
Good Morning.
I disappeared last night. I went off and had some 'me-time'.
I wish I felt refreshed this morning, but I do not.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/22 15:59:10 )
@Koah: Good morning Koah. I'm glad you took some "me time" last night but I'm so sorry to hear that it apparently didn't help a whole lot :(
What are your plans for the day today?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/22 16:02:55 )
@Wildfire: For the most part, I'll spend today relaxing, getting kids done with school, and reading. Unfortunately, my husband stayed from work. I think it's a stress-induced exhaustion. But he'll have to do a covid test before returning to work now. :c

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/22 16:03:17 )
@Wildfire: How's your day going? anything good planned?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/22 16:06:56 )
@Koah: I guess hubby called in sick instead of just taking a day off, which is why they now want a covid test? Or are they requiring testing regardless of the reason for missing a day of work? Regardless, it's another hassle for him and it's unfortunate to say the least :3 It sounds like you could use a day or two off, Koah. I know it's tough to do when the kids are little, at home, and have school stuff to do - I hope you get at least a little time to yourself to recharge <3

My day? Well, I just finished doing a workout, so I should probably go shower and such. Beyond that, I have a couple of logos to work on and some work to do for my site. And I'll probably do some meal prep stuff - there's a spinach and beet salad that I'm thinking about making :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/22 16:09:44 )
Does any of that^^ sound fun or exciting? XD

Hubby is, as usual, working from home today and seems to have a day full of meetings.
My elder son has the day off from work today.
My younger son has "threatened" to stop by the house at some point this afternoon/tonight...
The dogs are happy because apparently a cool front came through last night so the weather is cooler than normal (probably still warmer than it is where you are) and they're having fun stalking squirrels from the lanai XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/22 16:19:01 )
@Wildfire: I'm actually quite worried about my husband staying home. He's one of the few people who skimmed by the last 2 weeks while his workplace was a ghost-town due to all the covid cases. He very well could be sick, but I won't know until he wakes up. He was out having a week's vacation in Hawaii while his workplace got hit with covid. This week, most of the folks that were home on quarantine have been trickling back to work.
My womanly Shark week appeared last night, so I feel like crap regardless. lol.

Spinach and beet salad sounds like something my husband would love. :p

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/22 16:21:16 )
@Wildfire: Awe! I like your use of 'threatened' lol! I think that's how my mom feels about my visits too. Usually, I'm hauling kids and dogs around with me though.
Does your eldest son still live at home?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.