Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2021 ┤▒├ Wild Sweet Treats

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/23 17:39:20 )
@Koah: Thank you. I will definitely keep that in mind :3

... I'm getting distracted with Amazon - lol. Dreaming of plants and planting and herb gardens... but I keep killing the plants, so ...

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/23 17:43:45 )
@Wildfire: Oh gosh, I've been doing that all week! =O
I've got a wishlist a mile long because of my current success with outdoor food plants. I have a sunroom that would make a good place for hot indoor plants, but I'd need equipment to withstand the winters. I really don't think I'll be able to keep indoor plants alive. e.e'

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/23 18:40:55 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: it has arrived safely at home.
Came so much earlier than I was expecting.

I haven't opened it yet tho since i'll be having my sister film me unboxing it.
so i have to wait until after today's meeting with my mom which isn't for another 2-3 hours.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/23 18:54:31 )

@Wildfire: Ikr I used to draw daily too! But idk what happened what made me stop xD

Sigh and I'm broke again. But I made one adorkable avi~

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/23 19:23:04 )
@Purpsy: Your avi is totally adorable! I love it!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/23 19:27:22 )

Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.

@Wildfire: yeah i'm not sure. usually either item, pure, or like, a free art is probably my go-tos.
but idk what people would want xD

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/23 20:03:22 )
@MoodyB: Oh yay! Congratulations! That's so awesome that it came early! Are you excited? (I know you are!) <3

@Koah: LOL. I have too much work to do outside first. And inside, actually. I feel a bit overrun with "stuff" and "weeds", so the plant stand and the new plants will have to wait a while over here! I'm so glad you're having success with the plants though! <3

@Purpsy: Cute av! It is similar to the one I have sitting in my dressing room :3 It's really easy to go broke getting all the things for a new avatar, and making the darn things is just so much fun!

@Vixen: Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. I find that most people enjoy getting art, so that's always an option, but that takes time..

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/23 20:04:25 )

...I ended up going to Walmart and running that errand after all. The good news is that I didn't kill anyone, and I didn't end up in jail. And, I got everything that I went out for, and not too much that I didn't! XD Overall, I'd say it was a successful venture out! LOL!

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/23 20:05:58 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: I am dying in anticipation. LOL.
i already uninstalled my previous driver to my old tablet as that's what you gotta do
since you can't have 2 different tablet drivers on your laptop lol.

so now i have to shower soon, visit with my mom, get lunch and THEN unboxing.

mostly want to film it for the instagram and just to keep it for a fun memory.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/23 20:06:40 )

@Wildfire: read my mind ;p
i just put in two art prizes and kicked off the thread lol
you've been pinged too so maybe you'd be convinced to enter? ;D

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/23 20:11:13 )

Of the event items released so far, which one is your favorite and why?
Of the event items released so far, which one is your least favorite and why?

I'll combine both questions and rank the items released so far from favorite to least favorite:
Chamomile Stroll > Sugary Spiral > Catpuccino > Tiramisu > Macaron Maid > Black Coffee

I chose Chamomile Stroll as my favorite because I love the ground pose with the path, and I find the other poses really cute/pretty as well.

Next up are Sugary Spiral and Catpuccino. Both of these items have lovely backgrounds, but I placed Sugary Spiral before Catpuccino because I can see myself using both of the non-background poses of Sugary Spiral more than the non-background poses of Catpuccino aside from the cup.

I ranked Tiramisu and Macaron Maid at 4th and 5th respectively. I prefer the color schemes used in the Macaron Maid, but I prefer the poses of Tiramisu more overall. If Tiramisu had one color scheme that was a bit more bold in terms of color, then it would probably rank above Catpuccino for me. The poses for Macaron Maid are really cute, but I'm not sure how much I'll use them outside avis with a certain theme.

I ranked Black Coffee as my least favorite because, despite the fact that I'm using it on my current avi, I do think it's the one I'll get the least use out of. It's still a lovely item though, and I do like the background pose a lot.

★~~Questing~~★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/23 20:11:19 )
@MoodyB: filming the unboxing is a wonderful idea, imo! I don't blame you for wanting to use that for your stream (it's a great idea) and to keep as a memory. It's also a good idea to start the process of uninstalling drivers, etc. now while you're waiting. I'm really excited for you! :3 <3

@Vixen: <3 Yes, if I have time to keep playing with avatars and come up with a maid one that's suitable for the contest! :3 Thanks for pinging me. I'll go check it out!!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/23 20:13:17 )

@Wildfire: yush whatever works! no pressure either since it's all for fun :3
what are you up to for the rest of the day?

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/23 20:20:24 )
@Starlight: Oh hey Starlight - you snuck in there while I was posting! How are you doing? You're quite thorough with the answer to the questions about the event items! I agree that some of the poses are really good to have, some of the backgrounds are interesting (but may not end up getting used too much) etc., but I haven't put that much analysis in to any of them yet. All in all, they look like some good items to have.

@Vixen: All for fun! <3 WeeeeEEEEeeee! XD
I'm not sure what my afternoon and evening are likely to look like. I'm a little tired and apparently, a little punchy for some reason XD ... so that should be interesting when it winds down - lol!

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/23 20:22:11 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: It's not for stream lol.
i would've done it on stream but i have no camera and stream would have a much more complicated set up.

it didn't take very long which is good so everything is prepared.
tho once my mom's zoom is done i have to clear my desk cause it looks awful.
//hasn't sat at it for the longest time

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/23 20:26:46 )

@Wildfire: aw hope you feel better soon!

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/23 20:33:08 )
@MoodyB: Didn't you say you were going to stream it or post it or something along those lines? ... pfft... I'm probably misremembering.

@Vixen: Awww, thanks. I feel ok - just walking that line between wound up and fatigued - lol! XD
What's in store for the rest of your day - anything fun?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/23 20:41:50 )

@Wildfire: finish up work and then probably check in with game friends for raid schedules
dunno if anything interesting will happen
maybe do some art since i haven't kept up with it as much once things got super busy

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/23 20:57:45 )
@Vixen: that sounds like a good end of the day to me!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/23 21:08:58 )

@Wildfire: yeah just a lot of things to wrap for work though. stuff all over the place that needs a follow up xD

I am not an actual NPC.

please @ me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.