Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts MimikyuToo's Derpy Hangout

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/26 03:01:04 )

@Hydrangea: *laughs amusedly*
Hello there! I'm doing okay, how about yourself?
I'm actually about to head off to bed in about an hour.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/26 03:06:04 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@mimikyutoo: That's good to hear and I'm doing fine as well.

And I see, hope you'll have lots of sweet dreams

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/26 03:11:41 )

@Hydrangea: Yay~! I'm glad you're doing well~!
And thank you~! I will be on more often on the weekends now, so I hope you stop by again ;u;

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/26 03:25:25 )

@mimikyutoo: You're welcome and aww, thank you <3 I'll try my best to stop by here since I used to be active until real life stuff stresses/burns me out and I also miss doing art (mostly been wanting to try doing avatar art) and maybe writing (although I'm not a very good writer) again.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/26 14:32:59 )

@Hydrangea: I’m on my phone so I apologize if anything auto corrects lol

Yay! I’d love to chat with you more! And I get that. I went on a long hiatus because I couldn’t keep up with my work and hobby’s like going on forum sites and doing art. I’m hoping to bring back my hobbies now that I’m a little more stable and in a better place.

Oooh I’d love to see your art! And writings cool! I use to role play but I’m way out of practice lol

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/26 17:07:09 )

@MimikyuToo: yeah of course. That’s the golden rule ^^
Oh that would be cool. I always like seeing people’s layouts but I’m pretty plain and don’t have any suggestions. Lol I’m sure it will turn out cool.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/26 23:50:45 )

@mimikyutoo: I see and that's alright, I don't mind haha

Fair enough since balancing IRL stuff and hobbies can be daunting at times and I too would love to see your art as well. Also I understand regarding on the role play thing as I used to role play since I was a preteen/teen but I'm no longer interested in it, most likely because I prefer to write novels/stories these days (and maybe adding some of my art to said novel/story lol)

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/27 00:46:28 )
@Totalanimefan: The golden rule is a great rule rofl xD

I'm on the fence. I kinda wanna go with a quest theme like "Gotta catch em all" or indiana jones or something questy you know? XD I may just be being weird though xD

@Hydrangea: Yay~!
It can be pretty hard ;u; but hopefully I can start up again.
and I'm sure more is floating around somewhere... but I'm kind of all over the place artistically.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/27 03:00:58 )

@mimikyutoo: Excuse my grammar if I'm on my phone lol

Yeah I agree with you and I just saw your art (doesn't matter how old they are) btw, and I wanted to say they look very cute and hella cool ;3 On the other hand, I'll might show a few of my art when I get home.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/27 03:48:40 )

@Hydrangea: Lol understandable xD

Thank you ;u; and I would love to see some!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/27 04:14:26 )

@mimikyutoo: You're much very welcome! ^^

Very unrelated but have you heard of other avatar sites (such as Gaia, etc.) and well as virtual worlds such as Second Life, IMVU, OurWorld, etc.? Just curious and it's okay if you don't which is understandable, no worries.

(Edited)

P.S here is my art even though I may not have the time to find all of my artwork ^^;; and sorry if there are some errors on my art since colouring (and anatomy/perspective) is not my strongest point.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/27 14:50:54 )

@MimikyuToo: I did the gotta catch them all with items on Voltra. This is totally gonna sound like a first world problem but it’s harder to make avatars cause you can’t remember all the different poses and what items come in what colors. Lol

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/28 00:40:07 )

@Hydrangea: I use to be on gaia until my account got hacked back in the early 2000's xD I also was on a few others sites under a different name tbh. I used this name as a fresh start, only one person knows I'm me lol. That probably sounds bad but I have bipolar disorder and I'm like a completely different person now that I'm medicated and stable. So it's nice to not be attached to that person I use to be. Though my irl socials have that old username.

I think you did a fabulous job! I really like them.

@Totalanimefan: Lol that's amazing~! I like the idea ;u; Hahaha, it might be a first world problem but I can completely understand~! Or when you go on hiatus and come back and you're like "What even is this??" XD That's been my problem the past couple of days xD

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/28 01:00:46 )

@mimikyutoo: I see, that's understandable. *nods* Lots of people (and including me lol) tend to have different usernames on different sites probably due to anonymity or other reasons.

And thank you very much ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/28 01:12:10 )

@MimikyuToo: yes I think that too and I’ve always been around haha. It’s almost a pain to make an avatar lol. Sometimes I try to make one with only the new items lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/28 01:23:52 )

@Hydrangea: That's true lol, I never thought about that before lol
You're welcome~! How's your week been?

@Totalanimefan: Ooooh that's fun, I really like your avi, it's super niceee ;u;
My brain's kinda mushy right now...

OOooh look what I'm working on.

I'm doing it with my finger ;u;

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/28 01:29:02 )

@mimikyutoo: No problem and it was fine as usual lmao

Btw nice chibi lineart!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/28 01:56:42 )

@Hydrangea: fine is good lol
And thank you~! I did it with my fingy rofl

I’m currently sitting in an itailian restaurant and it’s getting busy so I’m dealing with my anxiety by playing on here xD

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/28 02:05:14 )

@mimikyutoo: You're welcome and I see, that's really impressive :o I assumed you used either PC mouse or a tablet pen, correct me if I'm wrong ^^;

And I see, restaurants are nice haha and that's fair enough.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/28 02:12:32 )

@Hydrangea: I used my iPad but just my finger lol I use to only draw with my finger so it’s not an entirely new process but it’s been a long while xD

I don’t like crowds so I try to avoid them and if I can’t then I would play a game or something lol
Hangout || Questing
Please ping me if I don't reply.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.