Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts MimikyuToo's Derpy Hangout

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/28 02:25:08 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@mimikyutoo: Ooh I see! I wish I can draw on my phone (I don't own any tablet or iPad lol) with my finger without making very wonky lines since I'm too used to drawing stuff either on my laptop (with computer mouse) or just drawing on a piece of paper with pencil and eraser.

Understandable, I too don't like crowds especially when it gets waaaay too crowded like in a can of sardines (ugh) since I prefer going to places where there's not too many people and same except I would surf on the internet or watch videos on Youtube on my phone. If you don't mind me asking but what games do you usually play? :o

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/28 02:39:03 )

@Hydrangea: I think drawing with a mouse is infinitely harder xD So I commend you on that feat lol. I do doodle on paper a lot, but I haven't made like a real drawing on paper in a long time.

Ughhh I knowwww I hate shopping because we only have two stores here (Like grocery stores, we have other stores lol) and it's always packed like sardines lol. Oh, I never thought about watching youtube or anything if I got too anxious, I'll have to try that~! And yeee I play games like slime rancher, skyrim, sims 4.... mainly thoughs but I like the fable series, mass effect, devil may cry, stuff like that. I'm kinda lame when it comes to gaming xD

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/28 02:55:31 )

@mimikyutoo: Fair enough, as long as you're comfortable on how you draw/colour whether it's digital or traditional art.

Shopping can get worse if it's during holidays and we had too many malls in where I come from lmao and walking around tends to get tiring depending on how big the mall is and yep, although watching youtube or any site with videos requires loads of mobile data so make sure you have enough said data to watch otherwise reloading it would be a hassle. ^^;

And I see, and heck no, I don't think you're lame tbh. Everyone has different tastes when it comes to gaming. I mean I play games such as Sims 4 (my current favourite Sims series), most Sonic games (except I haven't played its recent game called Sonic Frontiers); I also like Assassin's Creed series (from the first game 'til Unity), Phantasy Star Online 2 (the original base game and its sequel New Genesis) and I used to play Genshin (up until version 2.8) and some rhythm games like Osu!, Maimai, Groove Coaster, DanceRush Stardom and Jubeat (all except Osu itself are only arcade-exclusive) but I mostly tend to stick to one game and that is Sims 4 these days because I don't want to spend money recklessly on certain games that I have little to no interest of or somewhat uncertain if I want to continue lol

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/28 03:05:23 )

@Hydrangea: I just drew on my sketch layer, like half the drawing... orz
That's true, it's important that one is comfortable to draw xD

Oh I avoid shopping in the holidays lol it's a nightmareeee. I could only imagine doing malls ;n; I would cry lol. I didn't know that videos took a lot of data, till I looked it up xD RIP I watch tiktok a lot.

Well thank you lol YAY SIMS 4!!! Assassin's Creed is amazingly beautiful, I love watching people play them but I haven't had a chance to play them myself. And honestly the same lol I play sims 4 and slime rancher 2 most the time lately xD Rofl.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/28 03:18:24 )

@mimikyutoo: Yuppers *nods*

I agree that holidays can be a blessing and a curse at the same time Dx but it depends on the location and how popular it is. I would be sweating a lot due to anxiety (mostly social but still..) and I feel embarrassed when I try to speak to people whom I don't know no matter how much I tried to. T_T And yeah, videos (and music as well unless you listen to your favourite tunes on your phone's music player) take a lot of data unlike surfing on the internet and I see lol, I think Tiktok might have a mobile data saving option thing on its settings if I'm not mistaken :o

You're very much welcome lol and hurrah! I finally found another Sims 4 fan xD And yeah, I agree with you Assassin's Creed is indeed beautiful though I'm horrible when it comes to stealth and combat but I still play it regardless lmao. And true, true. Sticking to only one or two (some people tend to stick to three or four) games does help with managing IRL and hobbies, sometimes haha

Curious but do you prefer to use mods/CCs or no mods/CCs to play Sims 4? Just wondering since I tend to use mods and CCs.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/28 03:37:50 )

@Hydrangea: That's true, some places are pretty chill during the holidays. And saaaame. I trip over what I say and constantly and worried what I said was "Weird" or not xD Huh, I didn't know that. I'll keep that in mind for sure. I'll probs just browse the internet or something from now on xD or download my playlist. Thank you for the info~! I'll check out the settings and fix that xD

Lol yes sims 4 fans are the best. I'm not good at stealthing on skyrim so I bet I'd suck on assassin's creed xD And that's very true

I play with mods/cc but I can play without them xD I get mostly CC, from the sims resource.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/28 03:56:14 )

@mimikyutoo: Mmhmm *nods* And no problem! ;3

Yep, though some Sims fans can be pretty toxic especially those who played older Sims games like 2 and 3. And yeah, I agree with you on what you said about it lol

Ooh I see! I don't mind playing without them as long as I can use cheats like testingcheats on/off, motherlode, etc. lmao and The Sims Resource..... Woah, it's been a long time since I heard of that site. I used to get CCs from it but I switched to ModTheSims since they have decent mods/CCs as well.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/28 04:09:12 )

@Hydrangea:
Yeeeah that's pretty true, I don't really get on the sims forums or anything because of it xD And some of my irl friends are like that so I avoid talking about sims with them xD
YESSS MOTHERLODE IS THE FRIGGIN BESSSSST xD I use the sims resource because it's the only one I found that never glitches my game xD I tried tumblr ones and all other sites and they didn't work a lot of the time ;n; Maybe it's the ones I tried but yeaaa xD

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/28 04:20:53 )

@mimikyutoo: It's best to avoid and ignore them at times and just continue doing what you want to play. I see, that's rather unfortunate. I must be pretty lucky not to have IRL friends but it gets a little lonely sometimes so going online to find friends or talking to people online is the only way I feel slightly comfortable.

A L L H A I L M O T H E R L O D E

Sorry I couldn't resist lol. That's very understandable since you might not know which site is trustworthy or not and some glitches can be funny and not-so gamebreaking depending on how severe it is. However, if it's really severe to the point where your game won't work I'd recommend to take out any mod/CC that conflicts the game and delete them from your game folder and run the game again to see if it's working.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/28 04:34:50 )

@Hydrangea: Riiight. XD You don't have any irl friends? I mean I dont' really have that many...and idk if you'd call them friends... but yea xD I have more online friends xD

A L L H A I L M O T H E R L O D E

That's fun to type out lol Yeeea true true and I'll keep that in mind.

Oof my brain's like mush xD I just can't seem to think of decent responses right now, I'm sorry xD I'm usually in bed by now but I want to make the most out of the weekend xD

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/28 04:39:48 )

@mimikyutoo: Nope. Online is usually my forte so yeah heh heh

*laughs like a dying crow at the "All Hail Motherlode"*

And that's alright, the same could be said for my brain as well lol and it's okay, no need to apologise. If you feel tired or sleepy, do take a break and sleep and never force yourself if you don't want to :o

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/28 04:48:07 )

@Hydrangea: There's nothing wrong with that though~!

XD I caaaan't xD I just imaged a crow laughing xD

But that's the thing, I wanna stay up xD I feel like weekends are super short xD but thank you for understand brain mush xD

I like you, would you like to be friends? XD

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/28 04:55:21 )

@mimikyutoo: Yeah, I guess you're right about it. (/ω\)

Lmao glad to make you imagined a crow laughing (if it really does that is)

Ahh I feel the same about weekends tbh, wish they were much longer though and you're welcome lol

I like you as well and think you're a very friendly and whimiscal person c: And sure, I don't mind at all lol

Donator — she/they/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/28 05:00:20 )

(^・x・^)

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/28 05:00:49 )

@Hydrangea: Honestly I just imagined a crow cawing in a laugh like manner xD I don't know if they can laugh. I'mma look it up on youtube lol

Yeaaa I think like 3 day weekends are the best xD A day to compress, a day to do fun stuff, and a day to get ready for the week.

Hahaha, thank you <3 and yay~! You won a friendship trophy~!

@Justice: That's an adorable emoji~!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/28 05:07:33 )

@mimikyutoo: Pffft lmao

Three day weekends as in just Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays? Then I would rather have that instead since most workplaces tend to give you only two day weekends (Sat & Sun) or only Sundays as dayoffs. :x

You're welcome and cool! xD

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/28 05:11:52 )

@Hydrangea: Yeeeaaa I think it would be nice if they did that, or like half work on fridays and get mondays off so it's still staffed through the week. xD Just random thoughts with me xD

XD I put it in the trophies page xD
I am struggling with making my quest thread.
I can't think of what I want for the theme so I might just make it simple.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/28 05:19:03 )

@mimikyutoo: Ooh that sounds quite interesting! :o

Lmao and I see, speaking of themes maybe go something that's simple enough to fit your aesthetic/vibe? (╭ರ_•́)

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/28 05:23:00 )

@Hydrangea: That's what I'm saying xD

Honestly I don't have many items at all. So I don't think I'll have a buy/sell thread for a while. And yeeea I was thinking about maybe vaporwave or something xD I don't know I think simple is best for now xD Also loving the emotes~!
Hangout || Questing
Please ping me if I don't reply.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/28 05:28:19 )

@mimikyutoo: I see, whatever aesthetic is fine depending on your interests lol

And thanks, although I didn't make those emotes (or kaomoji) as I search for a specific mood kaomoji on Google and copied it to paste lmao

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.