Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts MimikyuToo's Derpy Hangout

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/30 13:57:57 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@mimikyutoo: That's good to hear.

Ikr? I usually wait until the noise dies out and becomes silent enough for me to fall asleep since I don't take sleeping medicine/pills as I'm a bit worried about side effects unless it's approved legally by doctors. ^^;

Also I think I had an okay day at work despite feeling sleepy and tired. (;゙°´ω°´)

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/30 15:33:47 )

@MimikyuToo: I’m feeling a bit more fresher now. I took the weekend to do stuff around the house I wanted to get done.
Your art you did is very cute!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/30 20:08:07 )

@Hydrangea: That's tough. I know I struggle sleeping without my hydroxyzine, commonly used for anxiety, before bed. They had me on trazadone but I don't like the way sleeping pills make me feel so they switched it and it's been working pretty good. I'm lucky my psychiatrist is willing to work with me to find something that works instead of being like "No take the sleeping pills or suffer" which is what one of my old doctors was like.

But yay~! I'm glad your day was okay ;u;

I was sent home early today because of weather and might have to take the next two days off as well.

@Totalanimefan: Wooo that's awesome~! I'm glad you got some stuff done :) I know I struggle personally getting stuff done around the house so to me I always applaud for people when they do xD Congrats~! Also glad your feeling a bit more refreshed ;u;
d'awww thank you <3

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/30 23:52:58 )

@mimikyutoo: I see, that's very understandable.

Yup, plus I had a decent sleep last night as I slept around 10:45pm. ૮ ˶´ ᵕˋ ˶ა and I see, if you don't mind me asking but what kind of weather is it? And how severe is it? :o

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/31 01:08:12 )

@Hydrangea: yup yup

Woo, that's good. And it's ok right now if I had known I would've stayed at work the whole day but the streets are slick (I would have just had to have driven slowly and carefully.) but over the next two days, it's supposed to get super icy and snow out of nowhere. Last week it was projected to be pretty warm, like in the 60s but over the weekend that changed. Hopefully, it isn't too bad or anything because I have to take my personal time which means I wont get to take my birthday off for a trip as we planned.

Also I apologize, I took a nap because I was achey and tired xD

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/31 02:14:13 )

@MimikyuToo: thank you. I’m not always good at cleaning and stuff so I try to me proud that I did it instead of thinking oh you finally got around to that?
It’s a pain to do but it does feel nice to be in a clean space. ^^
How was your weekend?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/31 02:24:58 )

@Totalanimefan: Same, and that's a good way to think about things honestly.
I agree -nods-

My weekend was good. I just kinda did my own thing lol

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/31 02:33:21 )

@MimikyuToo: you can thank therapy for that tip haha
That sounds nice. Next weekend I think I would like to chill with video games. And on Sunday is Community Day in Pokémon Go.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/31 02:35:03 )

@Totalanimefan: Noice ^w^
That sounds like fun!
I didn't know it was community day :O
I play pokemon Go off and on xD

How has your day been?

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/31 02:38:37 )

@MimikyuToo: it’s Noibat. So if that’s a Pokémon or a shiny that you like you can get one. ^^
My day was good. I learned how to do something new at my job and I’m practicing it more tomorrow. :)

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/31 02:53:13 )

@Totalanimefan: Ohhh, I didn't know that, thank you for sharing that with me ;u;
Aww that's good~! I like learning how to do new things.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/31 06:14:00 )

@mimikyutoo: Ooh I see. Hope the weather in your area is good and not too much snow. (Sorry if I didn't know what to say as this is coming from someone who has only seen snow in pictures or videos and lives in a country where there's only rainy days and tropical sunny days lol)

That's unfortunate ^^; Though I do wish you to have a great birthday regardless.

And that's fine, I don't really mind tbh. Rest is super important.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/31 13:57:50 )

@Hydrangea: Thank you, and it's okay if you don't know what to say xD I don't know what to say a lot of the time honestly.

Aww, thank you <3

This is true lol

Oh man, it's so cold my joints are hurting xD I feel old.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/31 15:35:44 )

@mimikyutoo: You're welcome and fair enough lmao

And you're very, very welcome (^ w ^) ....On the other hand, I had a public holiday tomorrow so I guess I'd enjoy it lmao *throws a virtual blanket and hot chocolate with marshmellows to you* I hope you get warm and cozy. :o

(Edited)

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/31 17:13:31 )

@MimikyuToo: it’s no problem. I play daily so if you ever want to know what’s going on in the game I can tell you.
Oops I meant to send this message last night lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/31 18:15:08 )

@Hydrangea: D'aww thank you, I needed that xD And omg that looks so good!!! I love it! You did a fantabulous job~!

@Totalanimefan: Ooooh nice, I'll keep that in mind~! Hopefully I get a chance to go around town and pick up gifts and stuff but I'm not too sure yet.
And it's all good xD Stuff happens. I know I've thought I've replied and never hit send xD rofl

EDIT: I also have page prizes now on here ;u;

Voltie — he/they Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/31 19:44:18 )
@MimikyuToo: I'm stuck at work, and forgive me if this isn't the right place to put this, but I made fanart!
]

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/31 19:54:29 )

@Shieldman: Waaaaaah that's amazing~! THANK YOU SO MUCH~!!!
It looks so good~!

Voltie — he/they Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/31 19:57:00 )
@MimikyuToo: Of course!!! I'm glad you like it!! Consider it repayment for the items

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/31 20:00:17 )

@Shieldman: Awww you didn't have to, it is amazing though and I'm so grateful ;u;
Hangout || Questing
Please ping me if I don't reply.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.