Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts MimikyuToo's Derpy Hangout

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/28 05:35:03 )

@Hydrangea: That's true xD

I've never heard of kaomoji. (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ These are super adorable though~!
Thank you for sharing them with me ;u;

Whatchya been up to lately?

Donator — she/they/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/28 07:11:37 )

@MimikyuToo:
Oh thx hehe

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/28 07:22:42 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@mimikyutoo: They're basically emotes but in text-ish I think and no problem :3

Well, I'm on my phone again and laying on my bed lol just to take a break from sitting on my chair due to using laptop and well as drawing my current avatar (although it's still in a sketch, a very messy sketch) 'cause I got inspired by yours earlier and I hope you don't mind ^^;;

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/28 07:29:22 )

@Justice: no problem! How are you?

@Hydrangea: I absolutely adore them!!!

Lol I’m the same. But for some reason my phones loading super slow! And I don’t mind, it’s cool that you got inspired! I’d love to see it! I just noticed I didn’t draw my tail xD oh well it’ll be tailless tonight I’ll fix it in the morning xD

Sorry if I fall asleep on y’all

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/28 08:02:04 )

@mimikyutoo: Same here. Idk why but I think it has to do with the site loading slow so... it might not be due to our internet connection or phones though?

And hey, take your time on drawing and it's ok, no worries if you fall asleep and I'm sorry if I kept you awake ^^;; (I live in a different timezone as it's afternoon and soon to be evening)

Donator — she/they/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/28 09:08:40 )

@MimikyuToo:
Not too bad
c:

Donator — she/they/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/28 09:41:49 )

@MimikyuToo:
I'm good.
Probably gonna try
To sleep Soonish

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/28 16:03:32 )

@Hydrangea: I don't know but it was weird xD Good morning~!

Yea, I'm just mad I didn't notice until after I lined and colored it XD I was about to start shading and I was like "Well.... that sucks." XD And nahh you didn't keep me up, I wanted to make this weekend last a bit so I was planning to stay up as late as I could.

@Justice: That's good ;u;
I hope you got a good nights rest~!
I think mine was good lol I don't remember dreaming or anything so I think I slept like a log xD

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/29 01:45:20 )

@mimikyutoo: It's alright, it's only just a small matter nothing serious though lol

Ah I see haha, hope you finished your shading/colouring at your own pace and oh, well then..... if you say so lmao xD

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/29 02:26:33 )

@Hydrangea: Yeah.

I should do it at my own pace but I sometimes forget to slow down when I need to when I draw XD

Do you like the movie Aliens?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/29 04:09:51 )

@mimikyutoo: Heard of it but never watched it since it's not my cup of tea, sorry. ^^; I tend to prefer to watch animated movies/shows than live-action.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/29 04:20:14 )

@Hydrangea: It's all cool, it's definitely not for everyone xD I was just going to say I got the alien off of the movie as a plushie xD But ooooh I love anitmated movies~! Especially Studio Ghibli films xD Though I do love other brands, I just watch them the most (☆ω☆)

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/29 04:24:20 )

@mimikyutoo: Ooh I see, congrats on getting the Alien plushie then lol

I'm not very into Studio Ghibli flims in general except Spirited Away, which happened to be my favourite childhood animated movie along with other animated movies like Disney's Alice in Wonderland and a few that I couldn't remember lmao.

Btw cute post art ^^

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/29 04:46:04 )

@Hydrangea: Yeaaaa thank you ^w^

Oooooo Spirited Away is such a good one! I watch that one all the time and Howl's Moving Castle. AHHHH I LOVE ALICE IN WONDERLAND~! Like all things Alice in Wonderland~! It is amazing ;u; What kind of animated movies are you into?

Aww, thank you ;u; I forgot a few things but it turned out better than I thought it would XD

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/29 04:53:58 )

@mimikyutoo: You're welcome <3

Yep, though I do like the whimiscal and dreamlike feeling of Alice in Wonderland. Hmmm...... Oh, I'm not sure what kind of animated movie genre do I like the most since I tend to watch them if I only find them interesting (plot, characters, etc.) but I often watch adventure, comedy, some fantasy and sci-fi (except horror/thriller/gory because I just don't really like them (^◇^;) .

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/29 05:06:55 )

@Hydrangea: It's the best ;u;
That makes sense -nods- I watch things with my husband a lot (mostly action because that's what he's into) but honestly I close my eyes through a lot of the gory stuff. I watch older movies with that stuff but the newer ones are way too realistic ;A;
I don't know where I'm going with this thought process ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ
How has your day been?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/29 05:12:26 )

@mimikyutoo: Fair enough. I don't really like horror/thriller/gory movies that made it too realistic to the point where it f*cks up your mind and traumatizes you.

And my day is going okay so far and I'm currently colouring my drawing at the moment but I'll take a break as soon as I'm done with colouring and might do shading tonight or maybe tomorrow (Monday, weh) night after work. :x

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/29 05:16:31 )

@Hydrangea: Unfortunately as technology progresses, the more realistic the movies are getting ;A; They can really mess up people for sure ;A;

That's good to hear~! And oooo that's awesome! I bet it's going to look awesome~! Shading is one of the harder parts in my opinion xD So good luck with that part~! I'm currently just watching random stuff on netflix xD

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/29 05:21:16 )

@mimikyutoo: You're right though. :c I wish they don't overuse jumpscares and ultra realistic graphic scenes and stuff.

Haha I agree with you! Shading can be very tricky depending on the lighting you're going for and thanks, ooh I see~ Do enjoy your time on Netflix x3

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/29 05:23:40 )

@Hydrangea: Right, then it would be less scary xD I guess there is a market for those types of movies though.

Oof figuring out the lighting is the trickiest part for me. I'm like do I shade this orrr? And I clicked a random show called "100 Days My Prince" It looked and sounded interesting so we shall see xD I have to use subtitles though xD
Hangout || Questing
Please ping me if I don't reply.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.