Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts MimikyuToo's Derpy Hangout

Voltie — he/they Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/31 20:17:16 )
@MimikyuToo: Well like I said! I love the design a lot and it just looked plain fun to draw. (Which it was!)

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/31 22:31:03 )

@Shieldman: I'm glad ;u; I initially made it to match my hangout thread if I'm being honest. Also, I apologize, I took a nap again. I think I might be coming down with something or this cold weather is making me really tired.

Voltie — he/they Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/31 22:47:50 )
@MimikyuToo: I can never fault anyone for taking a nap. That's the grandest luxury in all of life.
If it's for sick reasons, though, then I hope it's just something mild! If you're a tea drinker, now is your excuse to go ham on that good hot leaf juice.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/31 22:57:37 )

@Shieldman: Hahaha that's very true~!
And samsies. I don't have tea currently but I have a cup of coffee right now to stay warm.
How has your day been so far?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 00:01:15 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@mimikyutoo: No problem and glad you needed that as well lol and thank you (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ though I wasn't sure what to do with an empty background after colouring/shading my avatar so I just used those two brush (splash and melt) packs I downloaded while using FireAlpaca. Because I kinda didn't want to leave the background blank lmao

@shieldman: Henlo (。・ω・)ノ゙ Cute art btw

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 00:16:22 )

@Hydrangea: you did a fantastic job! I always suck at choosing backgrounds, in fact a lot of my art doesn’t have backgrounds at all :o

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 00:25:24 )

@mimikyutoo: I see and that's alright, I feel the same about most of my art lacking backgrounds as well. ^^;

Voltie — he/they Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 00:37:52 )
@MimikyuToo: Oh good! Coffee is basically like tea, except angrier. And my day's been long. I'm looking forward to going home and eating dinner, I've been starving all day. Hopefully yours has been going better!

@Hydrangea: ohai! Same to you! I love your colors

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 00:43:52 )

@Hydrangea: I should definitely try but they get overwhelming at times... Like this one time I did a background it took me literally 3 days. Just on the background alone ;A; (I did it over the span of a week but still that's a long time)

@Shieldman: xD I never thought about that xD I'm going to call it angry tea from now on xD Oh no, have you not had any food yet? :O That's not good. I hope you get to go home soon to eat~!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 00:50:56 )

@shieldman: Thanks lmao and how are you doing today? Hope you're doing fine ^^

@mimikyutoo: Fair enough. Some people do take more than a week to complete their drawing (which is pretty impressive) :o

And sorry if I didn't' saw y'all replies 'cause I had frozen spaghetti carbonara for breakfast just now.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 01:00:01 )

@Hydrangea: I think that it's cool when people can work on the same piece for a while. After a while I get overwhelmed staring at the same thing over and over. So it is pretty impressive.

Ooooh that's good. Sounds yummy :)

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 01:03:39 )

@mimikyutoo: Yup. Whatever stuff that works for anyone since everyone is different when it comes to working on the same piece.

Indeed it is lol. Yummy yummers. c:

Voltie — he/they Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 01:03:47 )
@Hydrangea: It doesn't matter how I'm doing because I could never HOPE to even top the decadence that is carbonara for breakfast. I'm MAD jelly lmao

@MimikyuToo: I'm actually out the door now! Gonna go home and have some of my gf's homemade meatloaf She makes it with extra ketchup and a couple other things so it's actually super sweet and light.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 01:06:36 )

@shieldman: Oh no, I hope I didn't mean to make you jealous or anything as I was only saying though. I'm sorry. (;゚д゚)

Voltie — he/they Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 01:10:23 )
@Hydrangea: oh my god no you're totally fine!! I was expressing my admiration of your excellent choice. I should try that sometime. It'd start my day off in a way that nothing could ruin tbh.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 01:15:31 )

@shieldman: Ohh I see! Sorry if I misinterpret your meaning ^^; but I wish you to have a great breakfast to start your day.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 01:30:18 )

@Hydrangea: Yea, that's true.
I'm currently making sausage and hashbrowns for dinner xD

@Shieldman: Ooooo meatloaf is one of my favorite meals~! It sounds really interesting. I've never had a sweet meatloaf.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 01:40:28 )

@mimikyutoo: That sounds really delicious! Even though I'm not a big fan of hashbrowns lol

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 01:59:32 )

@Hydrangea: It was really good, a little spicy though. My hubby added cayenne to it and I think he was a little heavy-handed in it xD I'm sure it wasn't near as much as he would like xD But it was good. May I ask why you don't like hashbrowns?
Hangout || Questing
Please ping me if I don't reply.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 02:03:35 )

@mimikyutoo: I see lol. What's a cayenne? And the reason why I don't like hashbrowns is probably due to its taste and texture (very ironic of me to say considering that I liked french fries lmao)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.