Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts MimikyuToo's Derpy Hangout

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/18 03:21:13 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@mimikyutoo: I see, if I ever feel lazy I might draw a headshot, bust-up, half body or knee-up (and rarely full body unless I feel 100% motivated) on a character (whether it's an OC or not) depending on my mood.

Ooh that sounds interesting! Making characters is good and I see, though I wish you good luck on the adoptables.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/18 03:38:12 )

@Hydrangea: Hahaha, that sounds super cool. I don't really doodle people very much but when I do it's usually only headshots xD

I enjoy the process of making characters but I find no use for them so selling them seems like a good idea.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/18 03:46:31 )

@mimikyutoo: Fair enough lol. Drawing/doodling people is a big challenge as much as drawing/doodling backgrounds and stuff.

I see :o To each own I suppose. When I make characters, I tend to use them for stories (well, not always), as muses for my art (lol) or simply creating them for fun.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/18 04:11:26 )

@Hydrangea: ahhh backgrounds are the woooooooorstttttt ;A; I suck at them because they take so much time and patience.

I keep some of them honestly. Just a majority of them I sell off.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/18 04:17:19 )

@mimikyutoo: Yup I agree with you >.<

Ohh I see. Fair enough. *nods*

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/18 05:27:33 )

@Hydrangea: I doodled something

The sig is my real sig not my sig for on here ^-^;
It's pretty derpy but I was playing with layers and stuff.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/18 13:10:51 )

@mimikyutoo: Your doodle looks so cute ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚

And I see, that's alright. Playing with effects and etc. is actually a good thing to learn or allows you to find which one suits you the best as everyone is different when it comes to colouring/drawing.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/18 17:31:21 )

@Hydrangea: Thank you (^//////^)

That's true. I can't seem to get the hang of this line art thing though. -scratches head- Hopefully it'll come to me eventually xD

Today my husbands friends are coming over. Well the wife is technically my friend but I don't know what to say to her ever cuz I'm just super awkward irl. And I'm suppose to go with her and the kids to lunch and the park xD It should be fun.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/18 19:33:34 )

@MimikyuToo: it was going well but ever since last night I have this explainable dread or anxiety that I don’t understand why I have it and it doesn’t seem to be going away. It’s 1:30pm on a Saturday and I’m still feeling very overwhelmed. I’m glad I don’t have any plans for today.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/19 00:21:17 )

@mimikyutoo: You're welcome :3 and yup, it depends on whether you feel comfortable using thick or thin (or somewhere between) line art and stuff. :o

I see, I feel the same when it comes to visiting my relatives other than my family since I'm also extremely awkward as well. Especially if I'm not close or don't know them very well and hope you'll have fun with spending time with them ^^

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/19 03:45:38 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh man, I hate when that happens. I hope that it goes away soon. I never know what triggers mine usually either. But hopefully it'll go away sooner than later. Do you happen to have a weighted blanket you could use? Or one of those weighted stuffed animals? That may help, or some hot tea? Hmmm... Usually certain teas and pressure on my chest help the feelings go away so that's why I suggested them.

@Hydrangea: Honestly I use to do this scribble line art that my friends and family were fond of but I don't know if I'd like that style too much any more.

That's a good example of the line art I'm talking about.

It was fun, I was still pretty awkward. I think it's just that I don't know her too well so I get nervous talking about anything.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/19 04:41:16 )

@MimikyuToo: I think that I should get a weighted blanket or something like that. I only weight 120 so it's hard to find ones small/light enough. I do also turn to no caffeine tea, but I didn't feel like that was going to make a difference for some reason. A lot of my anxiety manifested in a racing heart so it was hard to sleep last night.
I finally started to feel better at like 5pm. I went out to pick up some pastries I had ordered (I stay clear of sugar when I feel like this but they were on discount, so I'm going to save them for when I feel better.)
On the train there I felt like I was about to have a panic attack, I felt like I was close to a panic attack since last night. I said it's ok if I have one, then it can pass and I won't be stuck in this state. I didn't have one and I started to feel better. Then I started to tell my husband how I was feeling once I was feeling better. I think that helped a little bit too.

I'm ok now I think, but I still feel very tired from it. I'm sure you know what the after effects feel like. Thank you for listening to me and trying to help me when I know you have a lot on your plate.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/19 05:00:21 )

@Totalanimefan: You might try walmart.com, I know they have 15 lbs but I thought they had lighter options not that long ago. I could be wrong though. I mean you know your body, if you feel it wouldn't help then it probably won't in my experience. Ah man, I'm very sorry to hear that. And not sleeping well probably escalates the feeling as well. Panic attacks aren't fun, neither is the feeling that you're going to have one. I'm very sorry that, that happened. I know the feeling and it's not fun. I'm glad talking about it with your husband helped. I know that my husband helps me through my anxiety a lot.

Woo I'm glad you're okay, but sorry you're tired from it. I'm always here to listen and I'll try to throw out suggestions if you ever want. I've had anxiety and stuff going on ever since I could remember. It's definitely not fun and if I can help in any way please let me know!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/19 06:23:43 )

@MimikyuToo: thanks. Sometimes tea really does help me but I wasn’t feeling it today. I did try to drink a lot of water.
I need 12 lbs ones but I think 10 would be ok? I think 15 would be too much for me.
Yeah it’s awful. And normally I just wait it out but like 15 hours later and I still wasn’t better. I was starting to worry if I had lost it.
Thanks for your support. I’ve also struggled with it for a long time too. Lots of people telling me as a teen that teens can’t feel this way or shouldn’t. (Same with depression ) or for awhile I was very confused about my feelings when I was in my 20’s. I’ve been to therapy lots and it’s really helped me. I also have PTSD related to medical staff and needles so that sucks but I’ve worked on it a lot through therapy and I’m sometimes able to get shots (with meds).

I’ve just been through a lot these last few months and I’m trying to be patient with myself but sometimes I just feel overwhelmed. I am back in therapy again as of Dec. just too much change and grief and post-pandemic anxiety to not have a therapist atm. I did like my one in the past more but this current one is still go.

You can talk to me about your struggles too.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/19 08:19:15 )

@mimikyutoo: I see. The art looks nice and it depends on your line art preference (ex: messy, clean, thin, thick, etc.) as long as you're satisfied and happy.

And fair enough. *nods*

Unrelated but I had some bad stomachache today and I had to went to toilet more frequently Dx

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/23 00:28:06 )

@Totalanimefan: Hello, sorry for the very very late reply. I'm always here if you need someone to talk to <3

@Hydrangea: Yea that's true, and I hope you feel better now ;u;

I've been pretty busy these past couple of days, I apologize~!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/23 02:14:40 )

@MimikyuToo: That's ok, did you go on your trip?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/23 12:06:31 )

@mimikyutoo: Thanks, I'm feeling better... sorta ^^; but nonethless still good though and sorry for the late reply 'cause I forgot to login lol

Other than that, hope you're doing good this week.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/23 18:55:30 )

@Totalanimefan: Nah, not yet. Hubby has an interview tomorrow so we changed our plans again and just going to go to the town over, about two hours away, and stay there for a day or two. Just kinda chill vibes lol

@Hydrangea: Hahaha, it's all good, I'm glad you're feeling better.
This week has been pretty good. wby?
Hangout || Questing
Please ping me if I don't reply.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/23 22:55:16 )

@MimikyuToo: That sounds really nice. I think you can have a relaxing time there. ^^ Maybe get a facial or a message? That sounds relaxing. ^^
I'll get you a late Bday gift. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.