Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts MimikyuToo's Derpy Hangout

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/5 04:19:06 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@mimikyutoo: Oh, I hope I didn't mean to keep you up at night ^^;; and do get some rest and sleep soon!

I see, I never heard of Runescape as I never played it but I didn played plenty of MMOs/online games back then. I got bored of them since I've been thinking of avatar forum sites (or maybe something similar to said sites) for a moment and thought the latter is more chill.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/5 04:20:58 )

@Hydrangea: Oh, no worries, I'll go to bed when I get actually tired xD

Forum sites are definitely more chill, well besides gaia, that site was chaotic xD What MMO's did you play? I might have heard of them.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/5 04:47:26 )

@mimikyutoo: Ah, okay then lol

Yuppers. Might had to do with me getting older (maybe not like old-old but still) and reminiscing the good old avatar forum sites. And don't get me started with Gaia, I can't believe I thought that site was cool back in the 2000s till it hit rock bottom due to drama and the funny thing is I tried going back to said site in year 2020 but I didn't find it fun as it used to be so I ended up quitting it for good and decided to find an avatar site similar to Gaia until I found someone mentioning about Voltra via Youtube and I'm like "Hmmm this sounds nice, I wanna check it out first" and it turns out to be more relaxed compared to the former.

Hmmm...... I don't know if I can actually remember all of them but I'll list out on MMOs I used to play. Let's see..... Blade & Soul, Tera, Closers, Elsword, Dragon Nest, Phantasy Star Online 2/New Genesis (I think I already mentioned it way earlier but nevermind since this was my favourite MMO of all lmao), Dragon Raja (this one is for mobile only though) and SDO-X (I know this one is odd but it's an MMO rhythm game and I only just found out it's closed last year RIP). There might be several MMOs I've used played and already forgotten but I guess this will do. ^^;

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/5 05:00:15 )

@Hydrangea: yeee :) I’m on my phone now so I’m sorry if the responses are shorter.

Gaia was a mess for sure. I did the same. My stuff was stolen and the mods were like “well if you don’t know who I can’t help you” which kind of rubbed me in the wrong way. So basically I got off then tried again like 2019ish I think and I was like “this… it’s not it.” My friend actually told me about voltra lol

Ahhhi looked some up and they seem pretty fun! I guess I just never found any that catch my eye because communities are kind of hit or miss for me when I look into mmo’s

I play Highrise which is technically an mmo I guess on the phone but I don’t talk to anyone lol

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/5 05:14:31 )

@mimikyutoo: That's fine, I'm also on my phone and about to head out to malls with my parents again lol

Yeah, I agree with you. Voltra is at least much better than Gaia will ever be in my opinion.

That's understandable, I too feel the same when it comes to communities in MMOs/online games unless you're lucky to stumble upon some genuinely nice people who doesn't care whether you're a newbie or not.

Highrise.... Man I tried playing it once but lost interest of it due to how expensive the gacha/items are.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/5 16:06:09 )

@Hydrangea: That sounds like fun.

I also agree lol

exactly lol

That's true, they are pretty expensive.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/5 17:45:13 )

@MimikyuToo: If you have the time please take yourself on the journey that is the 2019 version. I joke and call every episode a therapy session. (In a good way). It's not a show that you have to binge.
I get them from time to time. Not super often maybe like once or twice a year. It's awful. I hope you feel better now.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/5 21:11:10 )

@Totalanimefan: Ahh, I'll definitely look it up ;u; thank you for recommending it~!
And they're not fun at all. I still have some high anxiety but I'm going to try and push through the next two weeks.
How've you been?

Donator — she/they/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/6 00:19:44 )

@MimikyuToo:
ok
lil stressed out cause
i'm in the middle of
packing and hopefully
moving soon but still
gotta figure out the
details of that part
^ ^;

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/6 00:33:26 )

@Justice: I'm sorry you're stressed out.
Moving is a lot.
Hopefully it goes by fast -nods-
My best wishes go out to you

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/6 00:48:06 )

@mimikyutoo: Mmmhmm lmao

Dang, why did it have to rain in the morning in my area but today's another public holiday anyway so I'll just chill out at home lol. Also do you slept well? :o

(Edited: Grammar fix haha)

Donator — she/they/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/6 01:28:36 )

@MimikyuToo:
thx
i just wanna fast forward
to being moved in and
settled in already lol~

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/6 02:07:54 )

@MimikyuToo: I hope you can get through it. Oddly enough maybe something like fruits basket could help.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/6 02:10:13 )

@Hydrangea: Oooo rain is nice~! It's cool you got a holiday~!
I did sleep well lol It's getting close to bed time again then work tomorrow ;~;
I'm not ready for it lol

@Justice: That's understandable -nods-
Hopefully it'll go by faster than you feel.

@Totalanimefan: Hahaha probably will.
I just keep getting bad news and stuff ;A;
I just want to sleep for like a week xD

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/6 02:14:06 )

@mimikyutoo: Yeah, though the rain has stopped around 8:45AM lol and I see, that's unfortunate but I really do wish you have a decent/good day at work though!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/6 02:16:40 )

@Hydrangea: Oh well at least it happened a little bit.
It's all good. I just need to power through it.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/6 02:20:23 )

@mimikyutoo:

(Disclaimer: I didn't make it, I just searched "virtual hug gif" on google)

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/6 02:25:29 )

@Hydrangea: Awww thank you -hugs back-
I appreciate it ;u;
I think I just need to find a way to relax mentally.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/6 02:30:41 )

@mimikyutoo: You're welcome and glad you're feeling better (at least?)

I see, maybe try listening to lofi or chill music to relax? (I'm sorry if this doesn't seem to be a good suggestion. ^^;; )

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/6 02:32:11 )

@Hydrangea: Yea I feel a bit better.
I might try it out. My thoughts are just loud right now.
Hangout || Questing
Please ping me if I don't reply.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.