Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts MimikyuToo's Derpy Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/14 02:52:26 )

@MimikyuToo: I did have the right clothes. It was nice to get out, but I would have been nicer not in the cold rain lol
It's ok. I'm just tried. What about you? I know your job has been hard on you lately.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/14 02:59:27 )

@Totalanimefan: I could see that -nods- I prefer like 60's-70's
Saaaame. I'm thinking about laying down early xD And it's okay, there's just a lot of drama going on right now with co-workers. My /actual/ job isn't bad. It's actually my favorite job I've ever had xD I just don't understand the gossip and stuff ^-^;

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/14 03:04:44 )

@MimikyuToo: Yes that's what I like too. I wish it could always been that temp but then I guess we wouldn't appreciate it.
Oh no that's so stressful. Maybe you should get some extra rest.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/14 13:42:55 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@mimikyutoo: I see, fair enough. *nods*

Lmao, Mondays or most weekday sucks and my ultimate pet peeve is having to deal with traffic while rushing out of my house just to go to work to avoid being late.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/15 01:22:50 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeaa I agree, we probs would take it for granted xD
And I know orz I'm hoping everything ends up alright but -shrugs-
Today was kinda rough mentally but I think it's because of all that's going on.

@Hydrangea: oof, big relate xD How are you today? Were you late?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/15 06:22:41 )

@mimikyutoo: Ikr? Fortunately I'm not late since I made a habit of going to work early (around 8:15 to 8:30am as my job starts at 9am and ends at 6pm) and I'm alright, though I already had lunch at lunch work hour (was this even a term lmao).

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/15 23:20:52 )

@MimikyuToo: I feel like you haven’t been able to catch a break lately. I hope you can soon. I had to wake up early to go into the office for some important in person meetings. I’m beat.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/16 00:34:53 )

@Hydrangea: Ahhh I see, well that's good~! I got off work today and my brain's just not having it xD I have two more days then it's the weekend~!

edit: Art ninja

its a tad bit messy but I'm learning a new program and tablet xD

@Totalanimefan: oof, yea it feels like that xD I'm sure it'll be fine. I'm just super anxious which makes me overthink or notice more than I normally would. I think this small trip for my birthday should help even out stuff ;u; Sorry you're beat, but irl meetings do make for long days xD

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/16 12:05:59 )

@mimikyutoo: Ayy same here 'cause my mood and brain are like "Home. Now." and mine's like one more day till Saturday lmao

*looks at said art ninja* Awww they're so cute x3 I like how you gave them shorts (not that I mind despite my avatar is clearly wearing shorts but said clothing is way too short to the point where they look.... uhh half-naked haha) and the colours give me the cozy vibe. ^^ And I see, that's alright 'cause I don't mind messy art/sketches/doodles since they're all good in my opinion. xD

Oh, I almost forgot to ask but mind if I save it (the art ninja) to my folder? :o It's alright if you don't, I understand.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/16 22:47:41 )

@MimikyuToo: Yeah I'm better today but I said yes to going to a concert with a friend cause I was free this evening and I won't back out but it's like ugh I just want to relax lol. I'm sure the music will be good. I do love music even though I don't know the band.
I'm sure that you will feel better after your trip, is that this weekend?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/17 00:26:40 )

@Hydrangea: Yesss one more day until saturdayyyyy and it's a three day weekend for me ^-^

Hahaha, yea I was going to do the shirt but it looked a little too nakey so I decided on giving them shorts instead of the undershirt ^-^; but yea you can totes save it~!

@Totalanimefan: oooo I feel that. Like you want to go but at the same time cuddling in bed would be a whole lot nicer xD And nah, it's next weekend. But it'll be short week for me next week so that's good.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/17 06:22:52 )

@mimikyutoo: Lol yup! xD

Ah I see, that's understandable and I don't really mind it tbh since I think it's cute as a button. And yay ^^ Thank you so much

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/17 14:32:23 )

@MimikyuToo: I also have off on Monday. :)
She ended up canceling and felt bad and I was like girl you don’t even know how much I wanted to stay home lol. Do not feel bad at all lol.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/18 00:28:53 )

@Hydrangea: Hahaha I'm glad. How've you been? I can't seem to catch you while you're on xD Maybe I will now that it's a three day weekend?

@Totalanimefan: Woooooo THREE DAY WEEKEND~! XD
I feel that in my bones xD
Did you have a nice friday?
Any plans this weekend?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/18 00:55:23 )

@mimikyutoo: I'm fine, just woke up from bed and currently surfing on the internet since it's Saturday morning where I'm from due to different time zone lmao and that's okay, no worries.

(Edit: it's 7:56am (Saturday) for me haha)

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/18 01:07:22 )

@Hydrangea: I feel like you're up pretty early for a Saturday xD Do you have any plans?
Also, I hope you have slept well~!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/18 01:19:24 )

@mimikyutoo: My brain got used to it though ahaha ^^;; Hmmm...... Maybe? I'll probably draw some doodles around afternoon and thank you, I also wish the same to you as well.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/18 01:39:16 )

@Hydrangea: oooo okay. And that sounds fun, whatchya plan on doodling?
I was thinking about making adoptables this weekend but idk if anyone would buy them any more xD

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/18 01:44:16 )

@mimikyutoo: Whatever comes into my mind and imagination lol

Ah, adoptables.... It's been since that stuff has been used while ago and I think there are people who still buy them but most people would rather buy art commissions these days. I guess?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/18 02:21:05 )

@Hydrangea: Yay imagination xD When I doodle it's usually eyes xD

Yea, I just like making characters. So I guess it'd be characters for sale, but in my head it's adoptables. My friend said to try it out on twitter.
Hangout || Questing
Please ping me if I don't reply.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.