Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts MimikyuToo's Derpy Hangout

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/6 02:34:41 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@mimikyutoo: Fair enough and that's understandable. *nods*

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/6 02:49:24 )

@Hydrangea: Anxiety is a wild thing xD rofl
I'll get through it. I just need to figure out how xD

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/6 03:01:58 )

@mimikyutoo: Yeah, it's also a pain in the ass as well lmao and I hope you're doing okay regardless.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/6 03:11:00 )

@Hydrangea: I agree lol and I'm doing ok. I'm currently focusing on my breathing and watching netflix. It's helping right now so -shrugs- I'll be okay though.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/6 03:38:44 )

@mimikyutoo: I see, I'm glad it helps you. *sending you another virtual hug*

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/7 00:50:09 )

@Hydrangea: Thank you -hugs back-
Today wasn't so bad, just super busy.
It'll probs be busy all week if I'm betting.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/7 02:33:07 )

@MimikyuToo: I've been posting mostly positive stuff on here lately, cause I do have good happening in my life but I've actually been seeing/experiencing bad too. If you ever want to talk about it, I'm here to listen. But I'm also here to distract you too if you need me to.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/7 06:36:17 )

@mimikyutoo: No problem ^^

And I see, hope you'll get through this week and sorry for the late reply, I was having lunch at work just now.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/8 02:55:08 )

@Totalanimefan: I appreciate that greatly. It's just my stuff with my grandpa, then a friend of mine has passed away and I can't go to their funeral... And I don't know what to say to their dad who reached out to me to let me know. orz It just feels like it's been one thing after another and I'm trying to make it through xD

@Hydrangea: Thank you, and it's okay. I didn't get on today till just now and I'm honestly probably going to head to bed soon xD Like I said to Totalanimefan, I'm kinda just trying to make it through right now orz I'll try to get on on my lunch break tomorrow though.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/8 03:20:44 )

@MimikyuToo: That really is tough. I also have family friends that passed, or are going to pass, but it's a bit easier to swallow when they are old and lived a full life. I'm sorry you can't go to the funeral. Maybe you should take a day or two off work if you can?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/8 06:26:17 )

@mimikyutoo: You're welcome and I see, that's very understandable.

*inserts virtual cookies and chocolate (or any flavour) milk (Feel free to grab one)*

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/9 00:26:33 )

@Totalanimefan: Ahhh, that's kind of the situation with my grandpa, like he's lived a full and mostly happy life so it's a bit easier to process. My friend just came out of the blue and now I'm nervous about the 3 rule my family always said happened. "Bad things come in 3's." So I'm trying to be like "That's just a family folk lore, everything will be fine." but it's got me nervous xD

@Hydrangea: Hahaha, thank you -takes cookies and chocolate milk and sits-
How've you been? Hows work? Any more rain?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/9 06:24:40 )

@mimikyutoo: No problem ;3

I'm alright as usual and work is well... gets busy or a bit chill depending on how busy the day is. And yes but it stopped raining while I was going to work lol, the weather sometimes switches from a hot sunny day to a raining day in this month.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/10 00:19:33 )

@Hydrangea: ooooooh I would love to have some rainy days here ;u; We don't get rain all that often, and usually when we do it's in the middle of the night xD

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/10 01:34:44 )

@MimikyuToo: I hear people say that a lot. Maybe it won't be anything too bad. Something minor.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/10 02:04:41 )

@Totalanimefan: that’s what I’m hoping lol
But yay tomorrow is Friday!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/10 02:07:13 )

@MimikyuToo: Yay to that cause today at work was a lot mentally. So many new things I'm learning and I think I found two different companies that are committing fraud so I have to look into it more and then if I find they are, I have to write a report (for each) about my findings and proof. Trying not to think about that all at once.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/10 02:11:46 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh wow, that does sound like a lot :O Hopefully they aren't committing fraud! At least I hope tomorrow goes a bit easier for you~!
Hangout || Questing
Please ping me if I don't reply.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/10 02:36:54 )

@MimikyuToo: I hope so too, but it really seems like they are. I have evidence ^^; I hope that tomorrow is easier too cause it's Friday. I can't have a day like today on a Friday lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/10 06:26:59 )

@mimikyutoo: *sends virtual rain to you (lol)* I wish you to have some rainy days in your area ;3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.