Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts MimikyuToo's Derpy Hangout

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/10 23:23:14 )

@Totalanimefan: How was your day today? Did you figure out if they were fraudulent?

@Hydrangea: d'awww thank you, that's very kind of you.
How have you been?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/11 01:22:15 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@mimikyutoo: You're welcome ♡ ノ( ◕◡◕ ノ)

I'm fine, currently surfing on the internet 'cause I'm bored and my brain doesn't feel like in creativity mode at the moment lol

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/11 01:31:05 )

@MimikyuToo: They might not be cause I heard from one of my coworkers that she is now divorced, so I had to ask for proof that he wasn't apart of the company anymore. So if he isn't, then it's ok. But if she is just a figurehead for the business then obvs that's fraud. His name still comes up when you google the business and his LinkedIn still says he works there. So maybe the lady was lying to my coworker. I don't know yet.
But good news is that I finished two reports today for different businesses and that felt really good. It was my first time.
How was your day?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/11 02:14:23 )

@Hydrangea: I want to draw but my ipad needs to charge. And I'm not feeling creative either xD I have an art ninja I need to finish. orz I'm glad you're doing well. I'm sorry for the late response we went to dinner with my brother-in-law to the Hunan joint in town.

@Totalanimefan: Oh man, that sounds like a tricky situation ;A;
But yay~! I'm glad~! And mine was ok. Woke up kinda in my feels so I worked through lunch and left an hour early. Now I'm thinking about playing a video game but I'm just watching youtube and on voltra for the moment.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/11 09:52:45 )

@mimikyutoo: Yeah, weather started to rain in my area again and I'm like "I feel sleepy lol" whenever I hear those raindrops. Also, take your time on your art ninja btw and thank you. It's alright, I understand so no worries. ^^

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/11 16:04:44 )

@Hydrangea: That sounds lovely, the rain is so peaceful. Well sometimes. XD Some storms can be super aggressive xD
So my husband ordered my drawing tablet for my birthday because it was on sale. So maybe I'll finish it when it comes in?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/12 00:29:08 )

@mimikyutoo: True, it depends on how heavy the rain is. Aw man, I'm not a fan of storms or lightnings tbh lmao

Ooh I see! And happy (late? birthday) btw

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/12 02:35:40 )

@Hydrangea: That's true~! I don't like super bad storms, I like the gentle ones lol
And thank you, it's on the 23rd xD You didn't miss it xD

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/12 02:40:58 )

@MimikyuToo: YouTube and Voltra is a good way to spend time. ^^

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/12 02:51:53 )

@Totalanimefan: I agree -nods- Whatchya been up to this Saturday?

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/12 05:24:04 )

@MimikyuToo: I was away most of the day cause I was busy. I decided to go to the botanical garden today and it was so beautiful! It really helped me with the winter blues. It was so nice to see flowers and trees with leaves. Then I went out to dinner with my husband. What were you up to?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/12 11:16:49 )

@mimikyutoo: Gentle storms are nice xD

You're really welcome and oh, I see. My mistake then haha

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/12 16:05:38 )

@Totalanimefan: Botanical gardens sound so nice but there isn't one near me ;A; I bet it was super fun~! And yay! Dinner with the hubby is always nice~! Ummm we went to the store to grab a few things and ate lunch then came home and hung out and made loaded french fries for dinner :)

@Hydrangea: Nah it's cool, I don't think I told anyone the specific day xD
I hope you've been well~! Yesterday was kind of a lazy day for me. Today I need to clean and do laundry xD

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/12 22:58:52 )

@MimikyuToo: Yeah they are really rare. I'm just lucky I live in a place that has one. ^^ I would love to go to more of than around the world.
Oh that's awesome. Those are always so good. I was gonna go to the store today but it's cold and raining so I just stayed home and played Fire Emblem lol

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/12 23:45:15 )

@mimikyutoo: I see, that's understandable lol

And thank you, I wish the same to you as well and lmao

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/12 23:48:32 )

@Totalanimefan: That's cool I think it would be fun to go around and see other botanical gardens. -nods-
cold and rainy sounds nice xD It's like 70 degrees and sunny today but I've stayed inside most of the day xD

@Hydrangea: I think I'm coming down with a cold ;A; so that's not too fun.
Whatchya been up to today?
I've been mainly cleaning and watching youtube.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/13 12:10:16 )

@mimikyutoo: Oh no, that's unfortunate. :c Hope you're feeling well soon!

Mostly work since it's f*kin' Monday and I just got back from work itself, and somewhat a little drowsy.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/14 00:23:35 )

@Hydrangea: Thank you, I'm sure I will. Just got to get my anxiety down, I think that's what's causing it.

And man that's a mood. Today wasn't bad but I definitely felt the Monday vibes.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/14 02:35:40 )

@MimikyuToo: It was pretty cold though. Like in the 40's and I walked about a mile in the rain lol
It was still nice to get a walk in.

I'm also having a case of the Monday's too.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/14 02:49:52 )

@Totalanimefan: Oooo that sounds lovely though with the right clothes and an umbrella.
I love walking in the rain~!

Oof, I'm sorry -offers virtual cookies and drinks-
Want to talk about it?
Sometimes venting about mondays help xD
Hangout || Questing
Please ping me if I don't reply.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.