Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Post your Rants

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/2 02:45:29 )

You are so full of SHIT that I can't stand to even see your name.
You made your bed, and now you have to lay in it. But no. Playing the victim, lying out your ass. It just makes my blood boil because everyone is so oblivious and just gobbles up each and every lie.
It's. Your. Own. Fault. Maybe if you just stop being such a crook, you won't have to try so hard to get people to like you, or buy their affections like you do.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/2 04:47:00 )
๐Ÿ™ƒ

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/2 05:26:40 )

What the actual heck okios xD
Y'all got me dying rn

please ping me if you need my attention! || stardust || be excellent to each other ♥

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 14:11:36 )

You're a fucking jackass you know that? You already know I've got problems I don't need your shitty self shoving them in my face. Your dumb ass still owes me money. You break it you buy it mother fucker. I've been hounding you for months and I'm not going to stop unless you pay all of it back. Why should I have to pay out of pocket for something your stupid ass broke?

Thanks Lunakiri
In character unless ~

Voltie — boss baby Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 14:47:24 )
hate feeling so tired all the time.. so much I need and want to do but I can't get my body to move... hrnnn

young dumb and full of crumbs

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/7 18:13:19 )
๐Ÿ™ƒ

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/8 01:42:07 )
OMG I have so much to do!! but i can't stop procrastinatingggggg. it's driving me nuts! im already nuts.

but still!!
i feel so overwhelmed!
aruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
agonyyyy

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/8 01:44:41 )
I get that an artist can't reply to everyone, sometimes I have a hard time with it when I'm inundated with requests/2whatever.
But dammit. I at least TRY to reply to everyone.
You should NEVER ignore a request. Just say no. Don't ignore the damned things. DX

//irritated
I am a charity mule for Lady Luna
110k // 225k volts.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/8 06:19:43 )
omfg. what do you mean, work on the other thing? strop trying to make me procrastinate. the sooner i finish this the sooner i can actually do other stuff the less time i have to spend memorizing this sea of papers. yeah sure, it's internal and its probably less important. but this is going to be a burden to my psychological well being. so lemme just. be done with it.

ironic that i was complaining about my own procrastinating earlier. but i don't appreciate people swooping in and trying to reshuffle my plans.

i probably can't ever get a regular, proper job.
not a team player. doesn't follow instructions. unable to align with and prioritize the interests of the organization.
spoiler alert. That's me.
Ping me

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/11 03:33:16 )
๐Ÿ™ƒ

Donator — Artist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/11 17:18:21 )

I want friends so badly, but I've never been able to keep any.. everyone always changes. :( I want friends that are actually friends.. But then I think even if I did make some.. would they hate that I am so depressed? .. I don't know.. I feel all these things and all I want is to be accepted. :( I feel like I'm always competing with others u_u.. Who am I?
Ping me if needed

I do pixels. check my shop

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/11 20:48:04 )
๐Ÿ™ƒ

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/17 16:43:40 )
why are memesters like that

if you ask them what the meme they're using means, they NEVER tell you... like, what's the point of being so anti-social on an avatar site?

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/17 17:36:10 )

Dear tv show hosting site,

There is no need to keep doing the "previously on..." part. I've been binge watching tv show for a few days now. I know what was on.

Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/20 00:33:23 )
neko says;
lmfao i wish my mom would have aborted me like the doctors told her to
i shouldnt be here

sell me rigs please♥

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 05:45:25 )
๐Ÿ™ƒ

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 08:01:28 )
Today's been a whirlwind of emotions and I nearly lost it today. I live in the downstairs suite of the house my father and step-mom (plus 2 step-brothers, a step-sister, 2 half-sisters and a half-brother, All under the age of 13 and I'm 23) and currently have the entire area to myself, but today I was told that tomorrow night I have to give up my living room to one of my step brothers and 2 of his friends for his birthday party tomorrow night because my step-mom doesn't want them being too loud and waking my 2 year old step brother. Normally that wouldn't be a problem, but tomorrow night I made plans to spend the night with my amazing partner (Sulley) which is now cancelled and I was really looking forward to it since I just got some part-time work at my universities farmers market and wanted to celebrate. My father and step mother came downstairs a few hours ago and told me which I found to be disrespectfully short notice. I expressed my frustrations to them but they only proceeded to get mad at me for "Making a fuss over one night." Once they left I punched the corner of my wall as hard as I could out of rage and cut my knuckle pretty bad. I couldn't control myself and just snapped because I was subsequently stressing my partner out at the same time and everything seemed to be ruined, I knew it was stupid but I just needed to get some of my anger out somehow. I've finally calmed down after realizing there was no hope in finding a way around this and just wanting to stop being angry and talking to my partner really helped and I couldn't be more thankful for her patience with me.

Voltie — Cat lady Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 19:06:06 )

Honestly like I get that you are working to provide us but I'm so damn lonely all the time lately. Like honestly what do you expect me to say when you call and tell me you'll be home late again???? Like Oh, okay hunny, no problem.... I've just been stuck at home these last three weeks alone.... not talking to anyone really because we have no car... then going to my parents once a week and spending all day over there WITH NO AC, IT GETS LIKE LITEERALLY 90 DEGREES INSIDE BECAUSE THEY REFUSE TO GET AN AC!!! Oh and then you promise to buy my ipad screen and fix it... but now you say you don't have time... which you don't.... because you have time to fix your fucking mothers bull shit or go do shit with your dad but GOD FORBID YOU FIX THE DAMN THING THAT KEEPS ME SANE! AND WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TALK SHIT ABOUT THE THINGS I DO? AND WHY CANT YOU FREAKING WASH DISHES LIKE YOU SAY OR DO ANYTHING YOU SAY!!! Then when I tell you "Don't worry about it, you never do what you say you're going to do" You get all pissy and we fight. LIKE I GET THAT YOU WORK HARD.... But don't take your damn stress out on me.... AND WHY ARE YOU BEING SUCH A JERK? I'M YOUR WIFE! And I can't really rant to anyone about anything about you because then they think you are a dick. Which yea you can be but I love you and your my husband you just piss me off a lot. -cries- I JUST NEED TO VEEEEENT

MY DAD MADE ME POST THAT BECAUSE HE WOULD STOP CLICKING MY MOUSE -cries-
Art Shop || My Hangout || Quest
Please @ me.

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 17:12:51 )
-posts in like 5 threads-

-gets ignored in 4 of them-

-thinking we're friends but apparently not-

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 19:54:33 )
๐Ÿ™ƒ

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ฺกโ‰ฆ)ใ‚žโœฉโ—„-gallery-โ–บ

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.