Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Post your Rants

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/19 05:36:21 )
I always feel like nobody wants anything to do with me.. they all fucking hate me. All my "friends" leave me without ever saying why.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/19 05:56:17 )
๐Ÿ™ƒ

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/25 14:49:22 )
I really wish you would stop and listen for once. It's been exhausting living with you and I can't wait to get away from you for good.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 01:32:41 )
๐Ÿ™ƒ

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 03:00:14 )

Ugh, I am so mad right now and it's over the stupidest thing. But jeez I'm absolutely furious right now. FML

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 03:01:00 )

FuuChan Says. . .

I feel extremely neglected.
Not just by my so called family but even my boyfriend.
I know he is busy with college and its selfish of me to feel neglected.

As far as my family goes, nothing I do is important enough.
Only time i am not neglected is when I do bible studies or religion stuff. which my heart is NOT in
and i only do it to make them back off. Which has the opposite affect.

I am studying hard for my test in order to graduate and it just feels...like fake happiness from people.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 04:08:51 )
๐Ÿ™ƒ

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/27 16:11:37 )

Yooooooooo! Why would you even bother contacting me? It's been three months and I've barely been able to get a conversation out of you. Yet now that you need me, I'm being asked if I can help you. And you're texts are so warm and nice in comparison to when I struggled to get a response out of you not too long ago. Leave me alone.

I know you talked shit about me and were using me to satisfy your immediate needs. I have seen how you treat people as disposable objects when they no longer are convenient for you. Maybe it's time you learned that you need to treat others with respect and dignity and treat them like they're people with complex lives full of responsibilities, hobbies, relationships and more. And recognize that they can't just prioritize you and only you because that's unrealistic, selfish and overwhelming.

Maybe it's also time to realize that this is likely why you don't have any reliable friends aside from a dude half your age that only really wants to spend time with your kid. Which is weird as fuck but sure keep ignoring how he might be potentially grooming your kid because hey free babysitting! Or he knows you're shit and feels bad for the kid so he's taken it upon himself to be a better parental figure than you. Honestly can't tell. And maybe your behavior is also why people at work don't talk to you either because your selfish, inconsiderate behavior carries into your workplace too.

Leave me aloneeeee.
call me grem
they/them

Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/27 20:03:12 )
neko says;
thanks for making me feel like a burden like you do every fuckin day
you are so hateful
i hate living with you
i used to look up to you and i still get excited to spend time with you
funny how that works
why was i bORNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 01:49:16 )

I'm stressing out. I have a lot of stuff on my mind, I can't focus on anything and I wish I was dead. Ugh.
Don't need anyone telling me anything because it's just going to piss me off. I just need to figure something out.
I need to get everything done and all on my own because everyone's an ass and never likes to help but they always bitch at me to help them with their problems.
Well they can just go fuck off. I'm surprised I haven't had a fucking stroke from all the crap going on around me.
And it's not like I can even talk about it anyway. Everyone just shrugs it off so I'm just done. Leave me the fuck alone.
Need help? Well too bad, ask someone else. I don't care anymore.

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 02:21:50 )
๐Ÿ™ƒ

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/1 18:45:52 )
I'm really pissed about my solar lantern and the fact that my neighbours are probably responsible. Like, can't a person have nice things. We're not all domestic abusers who spend all their money on weed. Just cus you hit your wife and your poor puppy, doesn't mean you can hit my goddamn garden ornaments. I need cctv around here.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/1 21:09:04 )
My mom got a roommate to help with rent
and he's terrible.
First, our train of thoughts don't line up at all.
Such as, telling me pirating anything is wrong (while I feel guilty about it, most of the time it's simply because I couldn't afford what I was pirating ((music)). I have several friends who can tell a story of how I've backed out of something like pirating cause my conscience said no)
And he also had that backwards way of thinking that doing something would lead to some negative consequences. aka those fake science posts about vaccines causing autism or cracking your knuckles causes arthritis (ya I'm gonna get arthritis cause it's hereditary. not cause I like to relieve the pain my hands get cause I don't take care of my joints properly >:0
Which I can usually forgo
but it just gets sorta worse.
My mom got him solely for rent reasons
yet it took until my. mom got pissy for him to finally fork up the money she rlly needs if she wants to stay in the apartment
he doesn't know basic house things (like don't put plastic on the bottom of the dishwasher, or don't leave the toilet lid open because my cat could drink it and get sick ((even tho he says he's owned pets)))
AND HE CONSTANTLY MUMBLES AAAAA
I had no idea that would bug me so much until now.
I've grown up in a quiet household, so if someone opens their mouth it means they're trying to talk to someone
so hearing him constantly say things under his breath racks my anxiety up to the extremes cause I have no idea if he's talking to me or not!

Im so glad I'm gonna be moving back to my dad's house.
I hope my mom finds someone else who can pay
God I hate being poor
9000/48000 volts!
PING me :vanora_smile:
Some sick dungeon beats
i want to rp! (๏พ‰´ใƒฎ´)๏พ‰*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/1 23:19:06 )
I don't understand people who go out of their way to forgive someone who has done absolutely NOTHING to earn that forgiveness. They continue to do all the horribly manipulative things they've always done. But you want to just... put it all behind you and forgive them? why?

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 01:58:44 )
๐Ÿ™ƒ

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 01:58:55 )
๐Ÿ™ƒ

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ฺกโ‰ฆ)ใ‚žโœฉโ—„-gallery-โ–บ

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 01:02:14 )

We used to talk all the time.
We used to be pretty good friends.
Then the blackout happened.
I THOUGHT we were friends anyway.
Since now?
Now you've just started ignoring me.
I've pinged you. I'm PM'ed you. If I message you, you ignore me.
Of course, it's pretty obvious you have a huge issue with me....
And that's fine. I'm not perfect. I piss people off.
But dammit.
TELL ME WHAT I DID WRONG!
At least let me try to fucking RIGHT my error.
OR explain it if it's a misunderstanding.
Like. Come the hell on!

-_-;

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 06:44:33 )

God, I just hate how my country is so fucking homophobic. Don't they realize how flawed and contradicting it is that God (who they say loves everyone unconditionally) punishes gay people for being in love with others who have the same gender as them? They treat it as if it was a disease that you can cure.

AND if you do believe that being gay is a sin, that's fine. I just don't understand why you should tell them that they deserve to die and rot in hell, keep your religious beliefs to yourself, they aren't harming you in any way. I don't see Muslims complaining to Christians about the fact that they eat pork even though it's an abomination according to the Qoran, so don't force your beliefs on others. Period.

Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 18:51:25 )
neko says;
this is why i take medicine
bc when i go off it im MISERABLE and JUST WANT TO CRY CONSTANTLY
k i l l
m e

sell me rigs please♥

Donator — she, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 00:15:06 )
I'm just not okay.
I don't know what to say anymore.
You get mad at me for small things, and then the whole night is ruined.
I don't even speak half the time anymore.
Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.