Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Post your Rants

Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/11 09:16:02 )
neko says;
YOU STRESS ME OUT OK

sell me rigs please♥

Donator — she, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 02:40:58 )
You can’t speak for me with out my consent.
I don’t know why you think it’s okay to intervene in something that has nothing to do with you.
Then get mad at me for being mad at you.
Honestly. What the heck.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 03:21:32 )
๐Ÿ™ƒ

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 03:49:27 )
๐Ÿ™ƒ

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/15 14:14:12 )

Getting real tired of your immature BS
You get mad at me and cut me off for shit that's not my fault like a little temper tantrum. So you know what? I'm done. Our friendship is done. Tired of people shitting on me like that because they don't know wtf they're talking about. I've been called so many names and had so much shit talked about me, but not anymore. I'm fxcking done.

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/15 14:53:12 )
๐Ÿ™ƒ

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/15 22:01:14 )
๐Ÿ™ƒ

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/15 23:31:11 )
Some people are too obsessed with sex. I'm sorry. You need to calm your tits. :/

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 23:46:17 )
๐Ÿ™ƒ

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 23:56:33 )
this fukcing speck of dust or hair or whatever is still in my eye like wtf is wrong with it, it's probably gonna get infected or something and I'll have to have like a professional eye drain or w/e which will probably be gross, but either way it feels so sore and itchy and my eye is puffy and also i have a blocked nose??? maybe itself already infected??? rip sunny~~

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/19 03:36:43 )

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/21 18:51:45 )

Donator — Any Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/22 16:41:54 )
Im so sick of feeling so alone. Im sick of feeling like I'm useless. I mess everything up, people always are mad at me..a total fuck up. I dont ever do anything right. Nobody notices me. My friends don't care. I'm never invited anywhere. My friends invited a girl they barely talk to, to go with them. Ive known these girls since kindergarten. All my friends left me and won't tell me why. I gave one friend a hundred dollars to help out with her daughter, I gave her food, clothes, etc. She never says a word. Everyone leaves me behind. I'm always the extra one. Nobody volunteered to let me ride with them for our group field trip, I was the only one who had to ride with the teacher. This is my senior year, I'm supposed to be having fun.. but everyone abandoned me. I didn't come to school for a long time because of mental health issues and people are talking shit, saying I'm just lazy and that I shouldn't graduate, that I'm just a suck up, that I'm lazy. Then one of my friends wants a semi colon tattoo, when she has no idea what it means, and she has made fun of people who hurt themselves before. How ironic.. My family won't talk to me, my boyfriends family is angry with me, and I just feel...horrible. I know when people yell at me that sometimes things aren't my fault and I am not in the wrong but I just take it and tell myself that I deserve it. That I shouldn't be so clumsy or dumb or I should think or this or that. I'm in cosmetology class right now sitting in the back room alone, and nobody has really noticed that Im not there. Not even the teacher. Nobody. Am I selfish for wanting just a tiny bit of attention? A small act of kindness, any little flare of maybe someone caring about me for once? I really tried to reach out and hang out but every time I say anything I am ignored.The other day I heard them talking about how I "seclude myself and nobodys making me sit alone maybe she should talk and try to be social"... I seclude myself because when I do try to talk to anyone, I am avoided and ignored.
God, I feel like a child typing this. I shouldn't let this shit bother me, it's like elemantary..
Please ping me!

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 21:19:49 )

Donator — she, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/28 02:51:37 )
I was stupid to mention that my 25th birthday means a lot to me. I’ve only been saying it for a year now. Saying I should have saved money and planned a trip, because honestly, I have no one to spend my birthday with, wasn’t supposed to start a fight. I never asked you to plan anything for my birthday.. you treat my birthday and holidays as if they are a chore.. you forgot my birthday candles last year, I know none of that should matter, but it does. My mom picked out my cake, the only thing you were responsible for.. the candles.
Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/29 21:19:09 )

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/31 20:35:57 )

I'm seriously so done with people.

|

Voltie — Obnoxious Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/31 22:51:22 )
Nothing to see here <3

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/31 23:52:27 )
๐Ÿ™ƒ

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ฺกโ‰ฆ)ใ‚žโœฉโ—„-gallery-โ–บ

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/1 00:29:18 )
owww I burnt my fucking thumb. :( it hurts

Ping me!

Hangout

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.