Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Post your Rants

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/18 00:31:21 )
people and their horrible choice of font colors!!
dear god
it burns

Voltie — Obnoxious Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/19 01:12:44 )
You call me a jerk and dismiss me by saying I need a smoke or coffee because I can't take a "joke"
Ever stop to think that you used a "joke" like that in a serious context to where any comedic value has been stripped completely? Plus the fact that you refuse to let the joke drop and when I ask you to stop it's "You're the one that can't take a joke"?

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/20 03:47:03 )
I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job

really, I'm more or less hating the effect it's having on me, mentally. I'm still completely unmedicated because lol insurance and lol actually FINDING TIME TO SEE A DOCTOR TO GO BACK ON MY MEDS and just

the negativity is too much

some weird social media thing came out spreading a lot of really untrue information about our company and we're literally being flooded (1-3 emails per minute, flooded) with complaints about this issue.
... legally i can't give any more details than that, but basically yeah it's completely false but people are LOSING THEIR MINDS

our customers are gun owners since we sell gun accessories and just, oh my god, it's terrifying???
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/3 03:28:08 )
neko says;
i wanna fucking die but what else is new

sell me rigs please♥

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 05:07:16 )
Hello? You said you'd call me back by the end of the week... and that was last week. I still have not heard from you. No email either. Are you sure it's the other people who applied not calling back or are you not contacting people back? Because right now it looks like you aren't contacting people back. I need this job. I need a job. So please just contact me back so I know. I don't like this feeling of not knowing or being ignored.

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 14:23:45 )
I get it... you've got more schooling than I do.
You've got more degrees under your belt than I do.
You know a lot more than I do.

But I've been trained in this specific job, you have not.
I know what I'm looking for, you just have a general idea.
So when I, or the other person, tells you that it's done- it is done.
Don't be acting all high and mighty and trying to tell us it isn't done that way.
Because it is.

Just because you are an asshole who likes to feel in control of everything
doesn't give you the right to ignore our training and try to superimpose your
training over ours.

In that instance, the machine did not lie.

Have a good day.
I hope a spider bites you on the ass.
Currently Questing;
keep warm
librarian
fabled
draconic dream

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 23:09:12 )
Why do you talk to me like that? I know you're incapable of talking to me normally, but do you really think talking to me like that makes anything you say appealing? It's disgusting and all it does is piss me off. Because of that I'm just pissed the moment you start talking to me because you could pull that shit any time and that's all that's on my mind when you try to talk to me..
Waiting for more pretty long hairs~ ' u '

Questing :: Alice

Donator — she, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 19:06:23 )
It’s going on a year if you mentally and emotionally beating me into the ground and you have the audacity to tell me to “just take it” the next few weeks because it’s the anniversary of your father’s death? Really? I’m so angry it’s making me sick to my stomach. I have to stand there and take the condescending, emotional whiplash because you can’t handle your emotions? What happens when it’s over the year anniversary and you continue to treat me like absolute dirt? You don’t get a free pass for treating me like shit because you lost someone. That’s not how it works. I have supported you, when no one else has, I have done everything in my power, exhausted everything within me to keep you alive to keep you okay, and I’m told to just “ deal with it” “ don’t fight me”. Yeah. That’s what love is isn’t? Laying down and taking more emotional and mental hits for the sake of your “mental health”.
Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/26 01:41:41 )

That was way too freaking far -_- and you should seriously feel like a d for doing it. Seriously. Not cool.

|

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/28 20:28:41 )

I'm tired of it all, but it's not like I don't want to go on living. I'm just tired of all the political BS. Tired of being an addict and serving my addictions. Tired of getting into arguments with my BF over the stupidest things. Tired of people being assholes, being nosy, pushy, selfish, and just plain stupid. Grow up. Open your eyes. Agree to disagree. Mind your own business. Live your own life.

More than ever, more than anything, I want escapism.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 04:47:01 )
';๐Ÿ™ƒ

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 06:27:44 )
๐Ÿ™ƒ

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 16:31:53 )

Yikes
Every one of my friends are getting together with people. People who I knew in high school are getting married, having kids, the like.
Seeing them so happy, fawning over their new found love, it makes me happy, but I'm also upset that I haven't been able to amount to as much as them yet.
I shouldn't feel upset or jealous, but I can't help it.
Wowzers

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 16:42:52 )

FuuChan Says. . .

i really feel down on myself lately.
but more like as an artist. I feel i can't do anything. I don't know how to color, i never finish lineart
and my anatomy is probably 100% not accurate.

and i am just frustrated. I know I just need practice but i have no idea what to do when it comes to coloring
and just kinda feelng "why bother"
I really don't need another mental breakdown over something so trivial.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 18:59:14 )
God the more I complain the more selfish I fucking feel. No one fucking cares about me, I have no fucking friends. I feel so worthless all the time. As soon as I get up in the morning until I fall asleep, just constant depression.

I want to tear up my body and rip it to shreds. but then if I did that, still nobody would care. so why even bother!!! I'm fucking miserable!

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 15:44:54 )

LOL what a joke
How sad
I feel bad honestly but just can't help myself
What are you even thinking?

Just need to remind myself that I don't care. It's not the reason why I do what I do. just keep reminding myself...

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 16:32:54 )

Being left behind hurts...

20-Lesbian
I'm randomly active bc of anxiety!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/12 02:48:36 )

I have family visiting from Michigan. Family I have not seen in almost two years. Today is the last day they'll be here and conveniently my grandparents let me make food before mentioning they're going out with said family for dinner. So now I get to sit home, lone, while the rest of my family (grandparents, aunt & uncle, and the visiting aunt & uncle) go out to dinner. I honestly just feel like crying.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/18 03:35:11 )
๐Ÿ™ƒ

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/18 03:42:24 )
๐Ÿ™ƒ

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ฺกโ‰ฆ)ใ‚žโœฉโ—„-gallery-โ–บ

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.