Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Post your Rants

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 04:28:16 )
[redacted]

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 04:32:11 )
When people take things too seriously ugh
Don't have the energy to write it all down

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 04:36:22 )
[redacted]

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 04:40:23 )
I hate the pet shop industry for screwing up animals and not giving a damn about them. Not their physical health and certainly not their psychological health. So many screwed up animals for the sake of profit :/

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 05:11:52 )
[redacted]

Voltie — She/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 02:14:10 )
So ever since i got out of High School i've started to notice that my usuals feeling were getting stronger and stronger... I recently found out a name to what i am feeling and have technically felt since middle school...i am Gender Fluid/Gender Non-Conforming, and i wish i could say this to my family but unfortunately not only would they not understand ....i dont know what they'd do...my mom and sister are devout catholics and all of my family with the exception of my brother(who i dont even know how he'd react) are Conservative. I tried on some panties the other day...and it felt more natural too me than the underwear i've had for years...i just wish i didnt have to find...that i could know without a shadow of a doubt that they love me no matter what....but i dont and it makes me sad. :'(

Voltie — He/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 00:07:16 )
And just like that, when I thought my mom couldn't get any worse... she outdoes herself.

Not a rant, but I needed to say it.
Gender Fluid (He/they) | Asexual | Married | Jewish
❀Elithiya~!❀
Art Shop

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 01:47:54 )
πŸ™ƒ

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 11:22:55 )
THERE IS ANOTHER FUCKING HURRICANE TO WORRY ABOUT. FUCK YOU MARIA, YOU STAY THE FUCK AWAY.
But seriously she hit hurricane status recently and looks like she's going to definitely hit the Caribbean and might even reach Florida.

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/20 01:18:09 )
Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Why is growing up so hard? I wish I wouldn't have had my head up my ass and I wasn't always a fucking quitter.

sell me rigs please♥

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/20 04:03:12 )
RIP one word story in the games forum, the edgiest gem on this site. just like that member, you were whipped out too sudden, and too soon. no time for an epitaph, but i have brought you lilies in this rant thread. thank u for the lols while it lasted TT_TT

Voltie — Burnt Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 08:14:04 )
Please please please learn how to come up with things on your own and for crying out loud please stop with the burpees. I get it they are great and all, but seriously there are other exercises. And learn what tabata is and do warm ups the right way. Geeeeeez I thought you knew how to do PT but apparently not

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 09:29:24 )
πŸ™ƒ

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 21:43:10 )
I have the stupidest anxiety trigger in the history of triggers and I hate it and I hate feeling like this and it's an endless feedback loop of shame and stress because the fact that this thing stresses me out so much in turn stresses me out even more because what kind of a shitty human being freaks out about people being nice to them and I just fhfhfhfhhfhcbd. I hate everything and I want to go home and hide from people and elope to Vegas and not deal with all this wedding stress and my own stupid emotions
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 23:35:28 )
Why the hell won't they fire her? She sits there and does nothing all day and then has the attitude with me because I'm unofficial HBIC and got her called out to boss and HR for being a lousy, untruthful employee.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 05:13:09 )
πŸ™ƒ

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 07:40:30 )
I don't understand... why people spam photos of themselves, but on every. single. one of them they're like "omg I'm so ugly" ???? Why post them then??? I don't get it.

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/23 05:20:42 )
Sometimes I ask myself why I even bother to try talking to people.

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/23 06:37:11 )
eye of saumod

gather around folks
let me tell u the juicy gossip of -------- *banhammered*

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڑ≦)γ‚žβœ©β—„-gallery-β–Ί

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/23 07:41:11 )
People on bikes shouldn't be allowed to ride in the road when there's a freakin' paved bike path TWO FEET FROM THE ROAD. Especially when they're literally IN the road, and not in their little bike line. :vanora_huff:

avi site survey

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.